PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly Fires Back At Jon Stewart Over War On Christmas, Calls Him 'Pinhead' (VIDEO)

Agorism
12-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Bill O'Reilly Fires Back At Jon Stewart Over War On Christmas, Calls Him 'Pinhead' (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/10/bill-oreilly-jon-stewart-christmas-pinhead_n_1140807.html

Bill O'Reilly struck back at Jon Stewart on Friday, taking their newfound Christmas feud to another level.

O'Reilly and Stewart have long since settled into a comfortable, love-hate zone with each other, and their latest skirmish bore all the hallmarks of a seasoned comic duo. It all began when Stewart zinged O'Reilly and Fox News for the network's continued commitment to hyping the so-called "War on Christmas." O'Reilly then fired back by telling Stewart he was going to hell.

Stewart took to his show once again on Thursday, telling O'Reilly, "I make my living watching Fox News eight hours a day. I'm already in hell!" Cue audience applause, naturally. "Your move, O'Reilly," Stewart challenged.

On Friday, O'Reilly used his "Pinheads and Patriots" segment to respond.

"My move, Stewart?" he said. "All right, here's my move. How can you watch eight hours of Fox News every day and still be a pinhead?"

Some more O'Reilly feuds:

Czolgosz
12-11-2011, 12:56 AM
At one point in my life, many moons ago, I would have sided w/ BillyO. I'm so thankful that I didn't remain perpetually stupid.

Napolitanic Wars
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
How can you watch one hour of O'Reilly and not be retarded? There's a Chinese riddle for ya.

Agorism
12-11-2011, 01:07 AM
...and then he berated an intern, and then smashed a journalist with an umbrella.

nobody's_hero
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
I can't believe O'Reilly is still spewing that 'pinheads and patriots' crap. That segment is a mirror-image of Olbermann's "worst person in the world" which was arguably one of the most childish segments on MSM networks.

It's so easy to bully someone when you have control of the mic, isn't it?

Hell, I can't believe O'Really is still on air.