PDA

View Full Version : Hi (not hello) from Croatia.

Barrex
12-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Hi
I am pretty interested in politic. It is better to take care of politics than that politics takes care of you. I follow decisions made by worlds super-powers and there I heard first time of Ron Paul. He is one of few (and I really mean few) politicians that makes perfect sense when he speaks. I followed his "work" and when he decided to candidate for president I hoped that he will win....because you (U.S.A) started this economic world crisis and for world to recover from it you must first "heal" your self...rest in some other occasion.
Since I am not from U.S.A. I would like to know what are restrictions for foreigners on this forum.

Sorry for my bad english....YOU GRAMMAR NAZIS:D

PierzStyx
12-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Welcome! And as far as I know, there shouldn't me any restrictions.

Ronulus
12-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the Revolution. I don't believe there is any different rules that apply to non US citizens. Just be respectful and follow the golden rule.

Revolution9
12-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome. We are doing what we can. Start the buzz in your country for when Ron is elected so we can domino this around the world.

Rev9

kill the banks
12-10-2011, 11:58 PM
when you operate with central banks like federal reserve you are in effect no longer in real power ... The damage is a long process of foreign and domestic banksters ... you become 'central planning' and in effect operate in a system that is far from a constitutional republic or any democratic sovereign country ... To blame USA is ok for pandering politicians of the central bank but I feel the true USA is being manipulated by high crimes and racketeers who call the real shots , control the MIC and print the dollars

Petar
12-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Bog.

Moj mama i tata su hrvati.

Ja mozem pricat malo.

My love of Ron Paul and libertarianism is rooted in the fact that I was raised by an anti communist activist.

My dad escaped from Yugoslavia by holding on underneath a train for multiple hours, and we lived under the threat of Yugoslavian secret police killing exiled dissidents like my dad.

I hope that more people in Croatia learn about the philosophy behind free-markets and freedom in general, because former communists are still running the whole country.

Also, Croatia is way too willing to do what the EU tells them to do, and I think that the EU is like a new version of the Soviet Bloc.

Welcome to the forums.

ryanmkeisling
12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome! We love foreigners.:)

TER
12-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi
I am pretty interested in politic. It is better to take care of politics than that politics takes care of you. I follow decisions made by worlds super-powers and there I heard first time of Ron Paul. He is one of few (and I really mean few) politicians that makes perfect sense when he speaks. I followed his "work" and when he decided to candidate for president I hoped that he will win....because you (U.S.A) started this economic world crisis and for world to recover from it you must first "heal" your self...rest in some other occasion.
Since I am not from U.S.A. I would like to know what are restrictions for foreigners on this forum.

Welcome, brother! Welcome to Liberty Forest! A website named after Ron Paul, the greatest statesmen for the people this generation has ever known!

There are no restrictions for foreigners, everyone is welcome!

Ask whatever you will and come with an open mind and open heart!

Test the spirits and seek for the goodness in truth!

We believe in the inalienable rights of man and fight to return to the Constitution and follow a Law, lest the lawless thrive in lawlessness, and the spirit of confusion takes hold and rule over the hearts of men.

Ron Paul is the only person running and probably the only person right now who can save this country and restore peace and prosperity to those who struggle the most. A just society striving for virtue and volunteerism, first in the home and then to every neighbor. This is the world Ron Paul envisions. It is an icon of the heavenly Kingdom. Where charity is true and able to do wonders, to save entire families and villages and towns. This charity should be given freely, and in the spirit of mercy and kindness and love. This should be our legacy to the next generation, for such transfers of knowledge and wisdom, when done in charity and love, can advance the condition of man, and grant hope to those who were hopeless and strength to those who have endured and pray for mercy.

The gift of freedom we believe is from above, set not by any person or group of people, no matter how many.

If we abide by the idea of liberty, then we aspire to the heavens and to Him Who created them and we take the oath of becoming not slaves or indentured servants to the spirit of the times, but rather truthbearers against the tyranny of disorder and injustice and malice. The truth shines brightest in a free society, a just and law abiding society. This is the understanding of the Founders of this Nation, and is the foundation by which all our other liberties come true.

This is the American ideal, what the entire globe has found to be worthy and true and understood so though rarely ever fully applied in a scale such as ours.

We should strive to be that city on the hill not by force but by example, in our restraint, humility, and mercy, yet above all respect for the life of the individual.

This is why we donate to Ron Paul and why we pray to God for him.

And my brothers, the prayers are being heard!

Rejoice and enjoy the moment, for the work has been hard and the disappointments many. Enjoy the season and be a source of joy to those you meet and spend time with!

Let us win Iowa and set the field ablaze with the hope of liberty and justice and freedom and above all - PEACE!

Ron Paul will win on the wings of truth and peace. It can be no other way.

May our merciful and loving God, Who died so that we might live, show us the path to truth and goodness. Grant your servant Ron Paul Your blessings and strengthen him in the coming days.

Prepare yourselves my brethren to endure the coming wrath that awaits us, the bitterness and deceit which has just barely shown its face.

While we bask in the victories, we should be preparing for the next battles, for they will be sooner then we think.

Above all, love and support one another, and encourage one another, for this is the teaching and example of Christ, Who fed those who were hungry and healed those who were dying and even four days dead.

I have blabbered enough but I couldn't contain myself (in fact, probably just had too much to drink tonight!)

Goodnight and God bless you all, and keep at it, fighting for the truth!

Barrex
12-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Bog.

Moj mama i tata su hrvati.

Ja mozem pricat malo.

My love of Ron Paul and libertarianism is rooted in the fact that I was raised by an anti communist activist.

My dad escaped from Yugoslavia by holding on underneath a train for multiple hours, and we lived under the threat of Yugoslavian secret police killing exiled dissidents like my dad.

I hope that more people in Croatia learn about the philosophy behind free-markets and freedom in general, because former communists are still running the whole country.

Also, Croatia is way too willing to do what the EU tells them to do, and I think that the EU is like a new version of the Soviet Bloc.

Welcome to the forums.

Pozdrav....Nisam ni pomislio da cu naletjeti na nekoga tko potjece iz hrvatske.Pozdravi obitelj...(rest on english so that people dont think that am too rude :D)

Thanks for a warm welcome.

Everyone who wanted to think was harassed by secret police. When my grandfather wanted to turn his watermill into mini hydro powerlant they acused him of beeing capitalist (then there were no private property....it all belonged to state).....Funny and dangereous times ;)

@kill the banks
I didnt express my self right. I didnt want to write 2 pages in my greeting post..... I meant that USA went of gold standard and world followed, in USA started economy collapse and it spread to whole world....I didnt mean that american people are to blame. I agree with you foreign and domestic banksters are to blame.I blame also corrupt politicians and high level criminals. Most people dont understand that all those banks are connected and that they dont have nationality, just hunger for profit. That is why economic crysis that started in USA spread to whole world.

Thanks again for your warm welcome.

ryanmkeisling
12-11-2011, 02:02 AM
I would argue the American people (the boomers and older generations) are certainly to blame. They have elected these politicians for the last 50 years that have led the world into this hole. Many of the current members of this forum, admittedly, voted for Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, Reagan, and the rest, even Obama. They had a hand in this while the rest of us were labeled kooks and conspiracy theorists for screaming loud, it still goes on today right here amongst our ranks.

The beauty is many of them have seen the light now and this could finally be the election to start to fix it. It has been a long road to where we find ourselves today and only now will we see if Americans are willing to step out of the over indulgence and say enough to living way beyond our means and being the over militarized moral/resource hog bully, at the rest of the worlds expense.

It is no wonder to me why America is so hated and terrorists want to kill us.

CableNewsJunkie
12-11-2011, 02:09 AM

WOW :eek:

Barrex
12-11-2011, 03:54 AM
@ryanmkeisling

Problem is that it is not like that just in USA. It is like that in 99% of the countries. As long as masses get "panem et circenses" they are content and uninterested in getting involved. In Democracy (demos=people and kratos=power) people have the power but the problem is that they are most of the time not interested to use that power until is too late or damage is allready done. On the other hand Politicians (poli=many tics=blood sucking parasites) will suck as much as they can until stopped. So there is plenty of blame to go around. (it is your fault)

Demigod
12-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Zdravo Hrvat

Cestito na vlezot vo EU :p

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-11-2011, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the forums. As far as I know there are no restrictions on the forums when it comes to those outside of the United States. You will find that we have many folks here from outside of our borders. Right off the type of my head I can think of forum members from Sweden, France, Mexico, Taiwan, Japan, Canada, Germany, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, United Kingdom and even some from the Middle East. We are proud to have you with us. The only restriction you would have would be when it comes to fundraisers in our country. Sadly, you will not be able to donate to the campaign or to certain campaign related activities but there are numerous ways to help outside of monetarily. Again, welcome to the forums and be sure to stop into chat sometime and say hello to the good folks in there.

LibertyEagle
12-11-2011, 06:13 AM
I would argue the American people (the boomers and older generations) are certainly to blame.

Yeah. Young people "get it" so much better. :rolleyes:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbfA73Axvkz2Rp0KUfyjeAFspWu8ppa MslRX0p1J9Nr47TcNBX

moonshineplease
12-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I hoped that he will win....because you (U.S.A) started this economic world crisis and for world to recover from it you must first "heal" your self...

Demint started the recession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgt02iiJw5s

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Pozdrav....Nisam ni pomislio da cu naletjeti na nekoga tko potjece iz hrvatske.Pozdravi obitelj...(rest on english so that people dont think that am too rude :D)
Не беспокойтесь. Я часто напишу на русском языке. ;)

Demigod
12-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Не беспокойтесь. Я часто напишу на русском языке. ;)

Добро русин еве и јас можам по некогаш на Македонски :cool:

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbfA73Axvkz2Rp0KUfyjeAFspWu8ppa MslRX0p1J9Nr47TcNBX
+1 Plus, the unelected criminals in government are as bad or worse than the elected ones.

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Добро русин еве и јас можам по некогаш на Македонски :cool:
УРА!! :cool: Хотя, я не понимаю Македонский языке. :(

kill the banks
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM

amen

Demigod
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
УРА!! :cool: Хотя, я не понимаю Македонский языке. :(

Ниту пак јас зборам Руски.

But I can understand the meaning of your sentences because i can recognize most of the words .

I have always found amazing the ability for 2 people who live 3000 km away and who belong to 2 different cultures who have had a minimal contact for hundreds of years to still understand each other on a basic level.

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Ниту пак јас зборам Руски.

But I can understand the meaning of your sentences because i can recognize most of the words .

I have always found amazing the ability for 2 people who live 3000 km away and who belong to 2 different cultures who have had a minimal contact for hundreds of years to still understand each other on a basic level.
Молодец! Yeah, it's interesting stuff. :) There are enough commonalities that I can understand spoken Bulgarian and Ukrainian. Written Bulgarian is difficult! Maybe I'll get to that when I finish mastering Russian. :cool:

Barrex
12-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Demint started the recession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgt02iiJw5s

LOL........trollllloooooool LOOOOOOOLLLLLL...Thanks you that made my day.....I understand now: you are saying that we should find Demint and throw rotten eggs on him. :D

Thanks again for warm welcome................NOW GET OFF MY INTRO THREAD! ;)