PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul LIVE In The Situation Room Tomorrow! 11/8

iladelphxx
11-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Just announced on CNN!

:D

gagnonstudio
Ron Paul on the situation room tomorrow at 6 PM EST.

Vonhayek7
Just mentioned on CNN. Face to face interview.

Adamsa
Yes!

Vonhayek7
11-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh man, you guys are too quick. anyway to delete this?

Lord Xar
11-07-2007, 03:52 PM
hahaha.. ME TOO!!!!

conner_condor
11-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Just announced on CNN!

:D

Here comes the attacks.. You damn well know that during the debates they will use RP stances also from his replys he gives. Then they will ask other candidates the same questions they are asking him now before RP.. It will make the other candidates look intelligent.. Any bets on this? But they will attack him tomorro to make him look weak.. I could be wrong,but I don't think I am..
It would be nice if RP got up and bitched slapped him and sat back down nice and calm...Next question...:D:D:D:D

uncloned21
11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Here comes the attacks.. You damn well know that during the debates they will use RP stances also from his replys he gives. Then they will ask other candidates the same questions they are asking him now before RP.. It will make the other candidates look intelligent.. Any bets on this? But they will attack him tomorro to make him look weak.. I could be wrong,but I don't think I am..
It would be nice if RP got up and bitched slapped him and sat back down nice and calm...Next question...:D:D:D:D

wth? :eek:

Ron Paul Fan
11-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Odds on Wolf calling him libertarian candidate, Ron Paul?

Adamsa
11-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Judging by the :D you're joking, if you aren't though you are crazy. :D

EvilEngineer
11-07-2007, 04:05 PM

ehh... 1:1 ?

Richandler
11-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Well hopefully this interviews isn't exactly like every other video. You know, condescending, you have no poll numbers, 3rd party, and all you stances make no sense. I want to hear Ron allowed the opportunity to elaborate on why the Department of Education and Energy are unconsistitutional and even worthless to tax payers. I want to hear more about how important it is for so many issues to be state issues rather than federal ones.

maxmerkel
11-07-2007, 04:08 PM
ehh... 1:1 ?

are you out of your mind ???

at least 400:1

Energy
11-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Drinking game is in order for every time he says "libertarian".

Adamsa
11-07-2007, 04:11 PM

Are you sure? People could die.

theseus51
11-07-2007, 04:11 PM
It would be cool if he did a "David Duke" on him, hahaha.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

RadioDJforPaul
11-07-2007, 04:12 PM

Oh boy...I better get a light beer.

Stealth4
11-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh boy...I better get a light beer.

Funny thing is Blitzer has no idea what a Libertarian or Republican is.

Highmesa
11-07-2007, 04:15 PM
youtube, or it didn't...errr, I mean won't happen
:)

JosephTheLibertarian
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Is Wolf Blitzer really an AIPAC shill? He seems to be the only guy giving Ron Paul a fair shake...other than Cafferty, Cafferty is definitely pro-Ron Paul ;) they're not allowed to endorse a candidate on CNN, that's why Cafferty said "I don't have a horse in this race.. but Ron Paul"

parke
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM

I think he must have called him a liberitarian 7 times or more yesterday. Cafferty put him in place though.:D:D

mwkaufman
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Blitzer saying Libertarian shot game sounds fun. (And a good way to get trashed. :p)

ValidusCustodiae
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Is Wolf Blitzer really an AIPAC shill? He seems to be the only guy giving Ron Paul a fair shake...other than Cafferty, Cafferty is definitely pro-Ron Paul ;) they're not allowed to endorse a candidate on CNN, that's why Cafferty said "I don't have a horse in this race.. but Ron Paul"

what caff said is i think known as a quiet endorsement? =)

caff is pretty consistent. he complains a lot because theres lots to complain about, and im glad someone has been. people that connect with him naturally will connect with ronpaul =)

JosephTheLibertarian
11-07-2007, 04:41 PM
what caff said is i think known as a quiet endorsement? =)

caff is pretty consistent. he complains a lot because theres lots to complain about, and im glad someone has been. people that connect with him naturally will connect with ronpaul =)

All I know is that CNN doesn't allow their employees to endorse candidates ;)

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 04:43 PM

We need a CNN drinking game. Every time Wolfie says "libertarian" when talking about Ron Paul you have to take a drink... ;)

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Blitzer saying Libertarian shot game sounds fun. (And a good way to get trashed. :p)

haha... i should have read every page of the thread before posting it seems :)

conner_condor
11-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Lou Dobbs will just use RP supporters for money.. maybe we should tell him,you endorse RP we will buy your book.. He should know by now RP is a money maker.. We are money for these people,they know it,and are in love with money. Some big celibrity writes a book,I don't care if you open it and little pop ups comes up and it just says the tree grows like this and have a 30$ price tag on it.. We will make them rich by buying that book...

bootstrap
11-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Did you hear what wolfie said yesterday in his segment about $5.00 gasoline?

At the end of the segment, off the cuff, he said "we'll have no choice but to invade countries to get the oil we need".

Even though people in [some parts of] Europe pay about $25 per gallon, and would never imagine invading other countries.

This shows what I keep saying is true --- but people freak out at me whenever I say it. The american people are behaving much like the people in germany behaved as nazi behaviors became more and more extreme - they repeated their utterly insane justifications until it was too late (especially the chicken-shik media and "intelligencia").

How the hell can americans behave like this? And NOBODY objected to what wolfie said.

I made specific plans to leave the USA next spring - before I knew Ron Paul was running for President. I'm damn glad I did, in case he does not win. I honestly believe it is beyond the point of no return - but willing to fight for Ron Paul as my one last ditch attempt to turn it around. I suggest anyone else who loves liberty think long and hard (if and only if Ron Paul is excluded of course) consider the same. The insane american people are supporting (or allowing) the insane government and insane candidates and insane media. Except this time, the nazis have nuclear weapons - and no qualms. Just listen to their media shills.

Not sure whether this would be a good example for Ron Paul to mention TO warmonger Wolf during his interview (including the $25 comparison), and say "see how crazy people are getting under these misguided politicians and media!". For sure, Ron Paul should carry around a graph of the US dollar value.

Richandler
11-07-2007, 05:14 PM
This is for tomorrow! Damn, I hope it is one of those well lit big table room interviews that He gives to all the other tools.