PDA

View Full Version : Christians for Ron Paul - Let's gather for prayer before the debate tonight

tmstclaire
12-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Heavenly Father, we are here because we believe that principle and integrity can exist in the world of politics. We are here because we believe in Dr. Paul and his support of the Constitution of the United States of America. We believe that our founding fathers wrote the Constitution guided by you O' Lord and that your words speak to all of us through this great document. We know now that we have looked away for too long, abandoned the important principles, elected officials that did not deserve it because we listened to them and not to you. We want you back Father, we need you back in this system, in our schools, speaking to our leaders, and front and center in our lives. We put our faith in trust in you that you will guide Dr. Paul through this and upcoming debates to give the answers that America wants to hear at this great time in need. We pray that Dr. Paul is given time during this debate to answer questions. We pray that America learns to know and understand the man and what he represents as well as we do. And we ask that your will be done in our lives, our Nation. We put our trust in you God to guide us all tonight. It is in the name of Jesus Christ that we pray. Amen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2364619614/

RecoveringNeoCon
12-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Amen!!

JohnGalt23g
12-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Amen!

RJB
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Amen!

Patrick Henry
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Amen

Legend1104
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
amen

garyallen59
12-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Amen!

Chowder
12-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Amen!

evadmurd
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Amen.

olehounddog
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
amen

R3volutionJedi
12-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I pray that the American people realize the truth. The truth will set you free!

Prayer from a book called "pray for our nation":
Deception_____
"Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you that you have made me a child of the light. I thank you for your holy written word, which gives light to my path, and for the unction of the Holy Spirit, which leads me into all truth... May no deceiving person be successful in obtaining political office or able to influence governing decisions. And I pray that they will be exposed in their attempts to sway public opinion in their favor. May Truth and righteousness prevail in our nation from this day forward."

1 Thessalonians 5:16
John 16:13
Revelation 20:3
1 John 2:20
1 John 2:26-27
Psalms 119:105
John 17:17

The Media________
"May the media find it profitable and ethical to publish the Truth and broadcast he effects of your mighty hand in our nation. I desire that you would journalist and publishers of integrity, who would speak, write and print the truth in the face of all opposition."

Proverbs 13:34
Psalms 68:11

Election of Godly Leaders______________
"Father, I desire to vote intelligently in all elections. I pray that You will bring to light the things I need to know so I may vote in line with your plan, will and purpose. May things not only come to light for the Christian community, but may things be made clear to the unbelieving community as well. I pray that what is right would be so clear that even unbelievers would vote using wisdom and demanding honesty and uprightness from their politicians. Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, may the citizens of our nation become so weary of sin and degradation in our nation's leaders that they will begin to seek out godly leaders to represent them on every level of government. Give such leaders favor with the public and the media."

Luke 12:1-3
John 16:13

and now. ....
A specific prayer for Ron Paul_______
"Dear Lord, I ask that you provide a hedge of protection around presidential candidate Ron Paul. In this next debate and beyond, allow truth to be spoken and allow deception to fall. Be a guiding light to Ron as he answers questions and pursues the honorable goals of Life, Liberty, and Peace. When he is in doubt, let him look towards you, Jesus. When he is weak, be his strength! Have you way, Lord! Amen!"

ItztehBean
12-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Amen!

maxoutco
12-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Amen.

Miss Annie
12-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Amen! :)

hammy
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Amen

georgiaboy
12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
amen

squirekyle
12-10-2011, 08:11 PM
amen

gmc1988
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Amen!!! Proud to be fighting for what is right with all of you! It's good to see Christians coming together for the most Godly candidate running!!!!!

tmstclaire
12-11-2011, 11:19 AM
I love the prayers! Let's keep it going people!

Oklahoman
12-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Little late to the party here, but I've been praying for Ron for a LONG time....

Amen!!!

vechorik
12-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks, I just posted this at the blaze, where the Christians are praising Newt!

"Election of Godly Leaders______________
"Father, I desire to vote intelligently in all elections. I pray that You will bring to light the things I need to know so I may vote in line with your plan, will and purpose. May things not only come to light for the Christian community, but may things be made clear to the unbelieving community as well. I pray that what is right would be so clear that even unbelievers would vote using wisdom and demanding honesty and uprightness from their politicians. Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, may the citizens of our nation become so weary of sin and degradation in our nation's leaders that they will begin to seek out godly leaders to represent them on every level of government. Give such leaders favor with the public and the media."

John 16:13"

georgiaboy
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
some prayers were answered last night. Thank You, Lord!

wgadget
12-11-2011, 03:57 PM
some prayers were answered last night. Thank You, Lord!

Yes, I was thinking the same thing earlier today. God answered our prayers. Ron was coherent, sincere, and awesome!

Mckarnin
12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Have been praying for him and Carol every time I think of them. I should add his advisers to that list too. They're up against a lot.

V3n
12-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Prayer for tomorrow!

V3n
12-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Debate day prayer bump!

If you are so inclined, please pray for Dr. Paul today, keep him in your prayers. Pray that the moderators would be fair, that the audience, both live and across the Nation, would be receptive to his message. That they would hear beyond the spin, and hear the truth. That God would lead Dr. Paul in his words and give him the right words to say, a quick mind, and vision.

Please keep him and the debate, and this country, in your prayers today.

If you don't pray, then please burn sage or meditate, or do whatever it is that you do, to send Ron Paul happy thoughts and good karma into the universe! Thank you!

Captain Shays
12-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Christians here at Ron Paul forums. Please join me in pettitioning our moderators to set up a Christians For Ron Paul forum here. We KNOW that a huge demographic of the GOP are Christians and they have a lot of influence. We also know that many of our members are athiests, agnostics, or simply apathetic to Christianity. So when people of faith come here they will certainly see those people's posts but they would be more strongly encouraged to support Dr Paul if they saw a more prominant support of causes and issues that are important to them specifically. We have set up a Christians for Ron Paul site and a Facebook Christians for Ron Paul but STILL we see that so many Christians are being lead astray by the power elites but in their hearts they know something is missing so they may come here for answers. If all they read is post after post by anti Christians or see posts that run counter to what they have been taught by the elites then it's that much harder to win them over.
It's up to us Christians who KNOW how important the evangelical voter is to our hopes to win the nomination. We KNOW how they have been lead astray so long from following the Prince of Peace to following war mongers in a fallen world system. No wonder so many of them claim to be pro life are also pro war yet the indoctrination is so strong that they don't see any contradiction in those two positions so therefore they never understand why they are denegrated as being war hungry hypocritces and hate filled while in their hearts they want to love, they do want peace, they thirst for truth and justice and righteousness.
Do you Ron Paul Christians realize the resonsibility we have been charged with? God has given us the light in these matters and we KNOW it. I am not saying that in some sort of arrrogant way. It's simply a gift of discernmnent that I see in EVERY ONE of you and it's not to be our's alone. We're just right now, the tools to bring this message because not only is this a very important election, and not only is this a very important time in human history but it's a time in history when we as Christians will soon be faced with choices and you know what I'm talking about. We see the pieces falling into place all around us every day. Christians in the past had no idea how the antichrist could be seen all over the world at one time. Now we know its going to be via satalite. We had no idea how he could administer his mark of the beast for every person on earth. Now we know it will be through computers. This is the time of Daniel 10 & 11. He was told to conceal the prophesies until his appointed time at the end of the age. Many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase. Well now we know what it meant. NO OTHER CHRISTIAN in all other times could possibly know what it meant because that prophesy wasn't just written about that last generation........it was writtten TO that last generation when the prophesy would be unsealed.
So what does this have to do with Ron Paul? EVERYTHING. Are we Christians going to be soldiers in the antichrist's armies in this fallen world system? Fighting, killing in places and countries that had no quarrell with us, and who never attacked us or threatened us whether they be women, or children or men all in the name if what? Freedom? Peace? Fear? What would Jesus say about that? Are we gonig to not believe the prophesies and sit unprepared to supply food and a safe haven so our bretheren won't be faced with starvation or recieve the mark?
But it's worse. NO Christian before 1945 when the UN was started could understand how the one world government could come about. Now to us, it's obvious. ONLY Ron Paul has authored Bills to GET US OUT Of that one world government set up yet the others advocate for not only keeping us in the UN but fighting, killing, and dying for them despite the fact that the antichrist will emerge to prominance from the UN and will murder millions if not billions of innocent people (Christians). So for a Christian to support ANY candidate who wants to keep us in the UN or fight in their wars is helping to bring about the slaughter of Christians whether directly or indirectly.
Who brought us the UN? It was the global central bankers. ONLY Ron Paul has authored Bills that would force an audit and abolish their control over our money supply and our elected representatives.
This is the message that we have a responsibility to spread to Christian voters who say that they follow the Prince of Peace and who say that they believe in the prophesies concerning the end times.
ONLY Ron Paul adhers to the Christian Just War Principles that EVERY Christian alive should know about and support. That the ONLY just war is a war of self defense. This is the ONLY type of war that a Christian should support becuase it's allowed in scripture but fighting, killing and dying for oil is NOT. THat my friends leads to one of the biggest lies that so many Christians have been subject to. That our troops are fighting for freedom in the Middle East. Yet they never seem to ask. "what are our freedoms doing over there"? What does the Middle East have to do with our freedoms? That they would come here to kill us if we left their part of the world? That they would destroy Israel if we left? That is blasphemy. Why? Becuase of another lie that so many Christians have bought into. That Israel needs the USA to protect her yet ALL through our bible it CLEARLY states that God and God alone is the protector of Israel. And to assaign to anything or anyone the attributes of God is blasphemy. Also NOWHERE in our bible does it say that once Israel comes back into their country will they EVERY AGAIN be destroyed. What it doesn't say is they weren't destroyed because the United States defended them.
And what other reason besides oil have we been a constant military presense in the Middle East? Ask people that question. Ask so called conservatives and you will stump them. They MUST admit that ALL of our involvement in that region is informed by our dependence on their oil. So they are faced with a choice. Is it freedom or oil? Is freedom equated with oil? Will we no longer be free without Middle Eastern oil? What of the "necessity is the mother of all invention"? Didn't the people of this great country invent just about everything that made the lives of BILLIONS of people better? The automobile? The airplane? The VCR? Split the atom? Put men on the moon? Are we so stupid to buy into that lie that without Middle Eastern oil we would revert back to the horse and buggy? NO! The FACT is, our troops there that we Christians have been told for so long are fighting for freedom are really fighting for oil which the liars equate to freedom. This does not line up with the Christian Just War Principles or the teachings of our Savior

TNforPaul45
12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Blimp!

OrigSEOH
12-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Matthew Chapter 6:9-13

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Captain Caveman
12-15-2011, 09:00 AM
AAAaaaaaammmeeennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

+rep to Captain Shays too!

Okie RP fan
12-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Bump for tonight.

V3n
12-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Luke 12:11-12

11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: 12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

jmdrake
12-15-2011, 09:27 AM
I'd rep you all but.... You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I asked to join the facebook group though.

Heavenly Father, we are here because we believe that principle and integrity can exist in the world of politics. We are here because we believe in Dr. Paul and his support of the Constitution of the United States of America. We believe that our founding fathers wrote the Constitution guided by you O' Lord and that your words speak to all of us through this great document. We know now that we have looked away for too long, abandoned the important principles, elected officials that did not deserve it because we listened to them and not to you. We want you back Father, we need you back in this system, in our schools, speaking to our leaders, and front and center in our lives. We put our faith in trust in you that you will guide Dr. Paul through this and upcoming debates to give the answers that America wants to hear at this great time in need. We pray that Dr. Paul is given time during this debate to answer questions. We pray that America learns to know and understand the man and what he represents as well as we do. And we ask that your will be done in our lives, our Nation. We put our trust in you God to guide us all tonight. It is in the name of Jesus Christ that we pray. Amen.

Thanks, I just posted this at the blaze, where the Christians are praising Newt!

"Election of Godly Leaders______________

John 16:13"

Debate day prayer bump!

If you are so inclined, please pray for Dr. Paul today, keep him in your prayers. Pray that the moderators would be fair, that the audience, both live and across the Nation, would be receptive to his message. That they would hear beyond the spin, and hear the truth. That God would lead Dr. Paul in his words and give him the right words to say, a quick mind, and vision.

Please keep him and the debate, and this country, in your prayers today.

If you don't pray, then please burn sage or meditate, or do whatever it is that you do, to send Ron Paul happy thoughts and good karma into the universe! Thank you!

Matthew Chapter 6:9-13

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Deborah K
12-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Amen. And here's a prayer I wrote in August: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?309672-A-Prayer-for-Ron-Paul-us-and-the-Future-of-our-Country

Heavenly Father, we praise you for your glory
We thank you for giving our country hope
in Dr. Paul
A virtuous man, who loves life in all its forms
and takes his guidance from you

Please bless our efforts to put Dr. Paul in the Presidency
So that he can work to change the course of history
As we know that is your wish for us

As a nation, and through the years, we mistakenly turned away from you
thinking we could accomplish freedom without you
Please do not forsake us, Lord?

Please bless Dr. Paul as he works to change the hearts and minds of America
So that we may once again endeavor to create a more perfect Union.

We ask these things in your name.
Amen

jmdrake
12-15-2011, 09:34 AM
Good idea, but I'm not sure how that could be policed. A better idea may be ask the mods to add a banner to the Christians for Paul facebook page. In fact a full Christians for Paul website might be good. Get folks like Chuck Baldwin to write articles and/or do youtubes and stuff. Also get a banner up at DailyPaul.com.

Christians here at Ron Paul forums. Please join me in pettitioning our moderators to set up a Christians For Ron Paul forum here. We KNOW that a huge demographic of the GOP are Christians and they have a lot of influence. We also know that many of our members are athiests, agnostics, or simply apathetic to Christianity. So when people of faith come here they will certainly see those people's posts but they would be more strongly encouraged to support Dr Paul if they saw a more prominant support of causes and issues that are important to them specifically. We have set up a Christians for Ron Paul site and a Facebook Christians for Ron Paul but STILL we see that so many Christians are being lead astray by the power elites but in their hearts they know something is missing so they may come here for answers. If all they read is post after post by anti Christians or see posts that run counter to what they have been taught by the elites then it's that much harder to win them over.
It's up to us Christians who KNOW how important the evangelical voter is to our hopes to win the nomination. We KNOW how they have been lead astray so long from following the Prince of Peace to following war mongers in a fallen world system. No wonder so many of them claim to be pro life are also pro war yet the indoctrination is so strong that they don't see any contradiction in those two positions so therefore they never understand why they are denegrated as being war hungry hypocritces and hate filled while in their hearts they want to love, they do want peace, they thirst for truth and justice and righteousness.
Do you Ron Paul Christians realize the resonsibility we have been charged with? God has given us the light in these matters and we KNOW it. I am not saying that in some sort of arrrogant way. It's simply a gift of discernmnent that I see in EVERY ONE of you and it's not to be our's alone. We're just right now, the tools to bring this message because not only is this a very important election, and not only is this a very important time in human history but it's a time in history when we as Christians will soon be faced with choices and you know what I'm talking about. We see the pieces falling into place all around us every day. Christians in the past had no idea how the antichrist could be seen all over the world at one time. Now we know its going to be via satalite. We had no idea how he could administer his mark of the beast for every person on earth. Now we know it will be through computers. This is the time of Daniel 10 & 11. He was told to conceal the prophesies until his appointed time at the end of the age. Many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase. Well now we know what it meant. NO OTHER CHRISTIAN in all other times could possibly know what it meant because that prophesy wasn't just written about that last generation........it was writtten TO that last generation when the prophesy would be unsealed.
So what does this have to do with Ron Paul? EVERYTHING. Are we Christians going to be soldiers in the antichrist's armies in this fallen world system? Fighting, killing in places and countries that had no quarrell with us, and who never attacked us or threatened us whether they be women, or children or men all in the name if what? Freedom? Peace? Fear? What would Jesus say about that? Are we gonig to not believe the prophesies and sit unprepared to supply food and a safe haven so our bretheren won't be faced with starvation or recieve the mark?
But it's worse. NO Christian before 1945 when the UN was started could understand how the one world government could come about. Now to us, it's obvious. ONLY Ron Paul has authored Bills to GET US OUT Of that one world government set up yet the others advocate for not only keeping us in the UN but fighting, killing, and dying for them despite the fact that the antichrist will emerge to prominance from the UN and will murder millions if not billions of innocent people (Christians). So for a Christian to support ANY candidate who wants to keep us in the UN or fight in their wars is helping to bring about the slaughter of Christians whether directly or indirectly.
Who brought us the UN? It was the global central bankers. ONLY Ron Paul has authored Bills that would force an audit and abolish their control over our money supply and our elected representatives.
This is the message that we have a responsibility to spread to Christian voters who say that they follow the Prince of Peace and who say that they believe in the prophesies concerning the end times.
ONLY Ron Paul adhers to the Christian Just War Principles that EVERY Christian alive should know about and support. That the ONLY just war is a war of self defense. This is the ONLY type of war that a Christian should support becuase it's allowed in scripture but fighting, killing and dying for oil is NOT. THat my friends leads to one of the biggest lies that so many Christians have been subject to. That our troops are fighting for freedom in the Middle East. Yet they never seem to ask. "what are our freedoms doing over there"? What does the Middle East have to do withour freedoms? That they would come here to kill us if we left their part of the world? THat they would destroy Israel if we left? That is blasphemy. Why? Becuase of another lie that so many Christians have bought into. That Israel needs the USA to protect her yet ALL through our bible it CLEARLY states that God and God alone is the protector of Israel. And to assaign to anything or anyone the attributes of God is blasphemy. Also NOWHERE in our bible does it say that once Israel comes back into their country will they EVERY AGAIN be destroyed. What it doesn't say is they weren't destroyed because the United States defended them.
And what other reason besides oil have we been a constant military presense in the Middle East? Ask people that question. Ask so called conservatives and you will stump them. They MUST admit that ALL of our involvement in that region is informed by our dependence on their oil. So they are faced with a choice. Is it freedom or oil? IS freedom equated with oil? Will we no longer be free without Middle Eastern oil? What of the "necessity is the mother of all invention"? Didn't the people of this great country invent just about everything that made the lives of BILLIONS of people better? The automobile? The airplane? The VCR? Split the atom? Put men on the moon? Are we so stupid to buy into that lie that without Middle Eastern oil we would revert back to the horse and buggy? NO! The FACT is, our troops there that we Christians have been told for so long are fighting for freedom are really githing for oil which the liars equate to freedom. This does not line up with the Christian Just War Principles or the teachings of our Savior

squirekyle
12-15-2011, 09:40 AM
LORD, give Ron Paul wisdom and understanding from You to answer the questions tonight. May you give him a perfect peace that can only come from you and may you put the words to spreak in his mouth even before he says them. May your hand upon him and be with him the entire debate. Keep him safe from any attacks from the enemy and may only the words YOU want to be spoken tonight be heard. In Yeshua's (Jesus') name, Amen.

Captain Shays
12-15-2011, 10:37 AM
jmdrake, I don't know how it would be administered either except maybe just to include a forum like Christian Issues or Christian Concerns or something like that. Whatever it is should be easy for visiting Christians seeking answers about Ron Paul to find easily. If I was a Christian looking for where Ron Paul stands on any number of issues and used some search engine typing in Ron Paul Christian or something like that hopefully it would direct them here and to that specific forum where they could find lots of like minded people who have the answers for them.

hammy
12-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Please God... give Dr. Paul the strength, courage, and perspicacity to excel tonight. Give us the fortitude to stand by him. To stand by his policies derived from Your eternal word. Let us make America a beacon of Christian principles and like-minded freedoms where liberty is common. Help us end this Christian-war mindset, where we protect one life in one breath and destroy a life in another. Let us realize that things like "football" and "television" are merely distractions to a prosperous and vibrant nation. Please give us the means necessary to reclaim the word of God to the people of the United States. To end the meaningless bigotry among us and love individuals for who they are, as Christ did. In Jesus name amen.

jmdrake
12-15-2011, 10:58 AM
jmdrake, I don't know how it would be administered either except maybe just to include a forum like Christian Issues or Christian Concerns or something like that. Whatever it is should be easy for visiting Christians seeking answers about Ron Paul to find easily. If I was a Christian looking for where Ron Paul stands on any number of issues and used some search engine typing in Ron Paul Christian or something like that hopefully it would direct them here and to that specific forum where they could find lots of like minded people who have the answers for them.

Yeah. There problem is there are people here at RPF that love the Christian Ron Paul but hate his Christianity (or anybody's Christianity for that matter). I'm afraid it would become just another "religion" subforum with a lot of unproductive and divisive threads. Either that or it would be a major headache for the mods. That's why I suggest a banner. RPF doesn't have to be the be-all, end-all for everything. I could be wrong though.

roversaurus
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Amen

Captain Caveman
12-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Luke 12:11-12

11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: 12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Well said... er, quoted! :)

If ye be in communion with God, follow His leading. I have been moved to tears more than once over Ron Paul. Whether it be for the man himself or for the seeds he plants, I do not know. Obey The Spirit, friends.

seyferjm
12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
As a Christian, I've been praying that this debate goes perfectly tonight. We need this man to be our next President!

Ize19
12-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Wow, what a great thread! No wonder Dr. Paul had such an incredible performance last Saturday! I have prayed these prayers as well, brothers and sisters in Christ, now it's up to the Lord to guide Dr. Paul as he goes before what could be the make or break debate. Let's keep on praying!

Deborah K
12-15-2011, 07:18 PM
debate bump

lucent
12-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Debate bump. :)

Mckarnin
12-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Praying!

Dr. Paul isn't in politics for his own gain, for profit or for fame. He's sacrificing the years of his life when many retire to enjoy their families to fight for our freedom. He is a true patriot and I hope the Lord smiles on him tonight, fills his heart with joyful perseverance in the face of persecution, emboldens his tongue and sharpens his mind in the face of those who would see him stumble.

GunnyFreedom
12-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Amen, this is a wonderful idea. Wickedness is moving to attack Ron Paul, and the hand of God in the name of our Messiah can strike it down as a witness to truth, courage, and righteousness. A witness desperately needed in this dark hour.

kusok
12-15-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm scared.

I think Santorum will be sent to attack Paul, Hannity will attack with racism in post-interview, Paul will be ignored during the debate AND attacked when not ignored, AND asked stupid questions.

I hope he stands tall, relaxes, and makes them sound stupid again. But I fear he can be nervous due to the attacks, I hope he doesn't curl into a ball and get pushed around and pushed aside.

I'm not religious. I don't pray. But I'm considering it now...

I want the Ron Paul from the 1980s to come back tonight. Wipe them out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23fZSa-QY4

The Dark Knight
12-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Amen

Deborah K
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm scared.

I think Santorum will be sent to attack Paul, Hannity will attack with racism in post-interview, Paul will be ignored during the debate AND attacked when not ignored, AND asked stupid questions.

I hope he stands tall, relaxes, and makes them sound stupid again. But I fear he can be nervous due to the attacks, I hope he doesn't curl into a ball and get pushed around and pushed aside.

I'm not religious. I don't pray. But I'm considering it now...

I want the Ron Paul from the 1980s to come back tonight. Wipe them out!

Do you believe in God? If so, then pray.

GunnyFreedom
12-15-2011, 07:38 PM
How many lost will be compelled to seek the truth if the wicked facade is crushed tonight before your servant Ron? Bear up your servant Ron and gird him, and put Your Spirit upon his lips. Ignite in your servant's mind right now that "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD. - Isaiah 54:17

GunnyFreedom
12-15-2011, 07:44 PM
“This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’” Zechariah 4:6b-7

GunnyFreedom
12-15-2011, 07:48 PM
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9 Lord bless now your servant Ron Paul and make your face to shine upon him, and prosper him well in tonight's battle for the Republican nomination.

Captain Caveman
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Deut. 2:3 “You have made your way around this hill country long enough; now turn north."

Our country has wandered the wilderness, lost and undone, long enough. Let us Pray God helps us turn this country North!

samforpaul
12-15-2011, 08:04 PM
tmstclaire, Thank you for starting this thread. You're more courageous than me. It spurred me to pray additionally and inspired me to go on a mini-fast as I haven't eaten since lunch at around noon time when I clicked on this thread.

Deborah K
12-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Christians get down on your knees right now, praise God, and ask him to give Ron all the right words to awaken the people to the truth.

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2011, 10:32 AM
it is not my custom to pray up front (meaning in public), but have found it enlightening at times.

V3n
01-07-2012, 10:38 AM
If you are inclined to pray, please say another prayer today for the country, the debate tonight, and for Ron Paul. Just a reminder.
Thank you.

asurfaholic
01-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I pray every day for Gods will be done, and for Ron paul to have the strength and courage to stand firm against the evil he is fighting against.

Okie RP fan
01-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray to you right now to ask that you may give Ron Paul the courage, the endurance, and the intellect needed tonight for the debate. Lord, we ask that you may please stand with your servant Ron Paul in enlightening the viewers of this debate. Give him strength, give him energy. Lord, we thank you, and praise be to you.
Amen.

I know someone can do a lot better than that, so, post some prayers!

pen_thief
01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
I strongly believe in the power of prayer, even though I don't subscribe to any one religion :)
I will be praying for him, to have strength and courage...to resonate with undecided voters....to take initiative when he sees opportunity to do so :)

Okie RP fan
01-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Bump.

wgadget
01-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Shoot. I coulda fasted AND prayed. Too late.

Burp.

:D

Mckarnin
01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Started praying about the debates last night, and the cold Ron Paul seemed to have earlier this wee.

vechorik
01-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I pray the lies stop and the truth wins!

Okie RP fan
01-07-2012, 04:37 PM
I pray the lies stop and the truth wins!

Aye.

Patrick Henry
01-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Dear Lord, please be with the good Dr. tonight and give him eloquence in speech and the agility to be unscathed by all of the attacks. If it is your will, allow folks to open their hearts and their minds to the message of liberty.

jamezelle
01-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Amen.

libertyguy
01-07-2012, 05:27 PM
and may you please surround Ron Paul and his family and guard them. Bless him for the good he does. Bless him for the truth he brings forth. And protect him from the attacks of the enemy. Amen.

LiveForHonortune
01-07-2012, 05:31 PM
So when will Jesus come back?

Brandon Todd Carr
01-07-2012, 05:33 PM
I pray that Ron Paul be heard and understood by the masses in this upcoming debate. Before it's too late...before this nation is no longer great.

mosquitobite
01-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Dear Lord, first thank you for the increase in awakening of Americans. I pray for Your will not mine. I pray for this nation and the leaders driven by liberty and free will. I pray for the Holy Spirit to guide Dr Paul's words tonight and help him plant seeds of liberty. I pray that we, the grassroots, water those seeds in a way that glorifies YOU, Dr Paul and our country's history. Pierce their hearts Lord. Help soften the walls built up around their hearts by LIES and Satan. Give them awareness Lord. Reveal to them Your glory! Amen

Peace&Freedom
01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
This nation (which invades and occupies countries as the aggressor, and tortures and renditions people, and makes legal the killing of 1 million babies a year through abortion, etc.) IS no longer great. We must pray God shows mercy and brings revival and renewal to the land, using Ron Paul as His vessel to return constitutional sanity and greatness to the country.

Johnny Appleseed
01-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Public prayers are more like speeches to God I think...Prayer should be a personal conversation.

libertygirlUSA
01-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Dear Lord, Thank you for allowing America to have another chance of true liberty & freedom. Thank you for a man who is willing to stand up for right and principle. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth in our government & politics through Dr. Paul's message. Thank you for the Holy Spirit that has the power to melt, convict, and change the hearts of men. I pray that your hand would be on Dr. Paul tonight as seeks to spread the message of liberty. I pray that those listening throughout America would give ear to his words and seek to know more about his message. I pray that You would be glorified and your will be done in this presidential election. Amen.

Joseph
01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Amen!

Tinnuhana
01-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Matthew 10:16-20
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
Matthew 10:24-27
24 “The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRspIyKhniw

Dianne
01-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Amen

scrosnoe
01-07-2012, 06:33 PM

Agreeing in Jesus name and asking the breath of the Holy Spirit to move on the room and in the airwaves even as Ron Paul speaks to the nation. May you touch hearts and change lives and mobilize the people you want into action according to your will and in your time and in your way. May the enemies darts be returned upon him and bring destruction to his plans and discord in his camp.

Blessings all/sc

lonekeeper
01-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Amen!!!

V3n
01-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Matthew 10:16-20
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
Matthew 10:24-27
24 “The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

no comment. just amen.

lucent
01-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Bump.

Muttley
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Amen!!!

mosquitobite
01-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Great idea lucent.

I told my dad on Sunday that I think Dr Paul has done well in the recent debates because he's had the power of us praying for him and our nation!

Holy spirit please descend on Dr Paul and burn like a flame within him. Help guide his tongue and speak to the hearts of the people watching. Give him strength and wisdom and power to convince many undecideds tonight. And Lord...if it's not too much to ask...trip the tongues of his opponents.

In Jesus name, Amen

Hospitaller
01-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Amen

Razmear
01-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Seeing how the non-christian thread was just bumped to the Religion forum, I must request the same for this one.

bunklocoempire
01-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Heavenly Father, we thank you for all the successes you have granted this peaceful movement as of late and thoughout history, we also thank you for the blessings of time, talent, and treasure that you have so richly bestowed upon us, we are truly blessed.

We ask that you sustain us as we continue to do our work and ask that you continue to open others hearts to our message of peace through freedom. We ask that you sustain Ron and Carol and their family.

Once again we ask that you give Ron the words to open people's minds, and to bless those words of truth that we know he will put out there.

We pray this in Jesus our Savior's name, amen.

Esoteric
01-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Mods - Please move to religion, as my identical thread was.

Esoteric
01-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Seeing how the non-christian thread was just bumped to the Religion forum, I must request the same for this one.

Agreed.

Paulatized
01-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Heavenly Father, we thank you for all the successes you have granted this peaceful movement as of late and thoughout history, we also thank you for the blessings of time, talent, and treasure that you have so richly bestowed upon us, we are truly blessed.

We ask that you sustain us as we continue to do our work and ask that you continue to open others hearts to our message of peace through freedom. We ask that you sustain Ron and Carol and their family.

Once again we ask that you give Ron the words to open people's minds, and to bless those words of truth that we know he will put out there.

We pray this in Jesus our Savior's name, amen.

Amen.

01-16-2012, 07:48 PM
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

ConsideringRonPaul
01-16-2012, 07:50 PM

You mean the atheist thread where he asked for an end to superstition in the name of the flying spaghetti monster... Mockery has no place in grassroots central.

As this is the Christian prayer thread though, I ask that Christ can guide Ron tonight and allow the people of South Carolina to find him as the only rational choice. I pray that the media allows for the endorsement of Tom Davis and the positive statements by Jim DeMint aren't ignored. And I have hope that Ron can place himself in position to take second or better when the primary is held in a few days. In Your name I pray, Amen

amabala
01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
As Goliath moved in for the kill, David reached into his bag and slung one of his stones at Goliath's head. Finding a hole in the armor, the stone sank into the giant's forehead and he fell face down on the ground.

Razmear
01-16-2012, 07:54 PM
You mean the atheist thread where he asked for an end to superstition in the name of the flying spaghetti monster... Mockery has no place in grassroots central.

I don't want to start a flame war, but as a Pagan supporter of Paul, I get a bit miffed when non-Christian religions are persecuted against.

specsaregood
01-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Postive thoughts towards Dr. Paul now. Remember Doc, you got an army behind you.

rachmiel
01-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Jewish guy here joining the prayer in this thread. God listens to everyone!

ConsideringRonPaul
01-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't want to start a flame war, but as a Pagan supporter of Paul, I get a bit miffed when non-Christian religions are persecuted against.

This is a prayer thread so not the place to get into an argument. But there's a difference between a non-Christian prayer thread supporting Paul and a thread set up to mock the Christian prayer threads in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

vechorik
01-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Jewish guy here joining the prayer in this thread. God listens to everyone!

yep, even atheists

God bless Ron Paul and the atheists!

Okie RP fan
01-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Lord, we ask that you may help Ron Paul collect his thoughts and please give him energy for tonight. Please open the eyes of the viewers. Please give Ron Paul the ability to convey his message effectively. Amen

Mckarnin
01-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Didn't see this when I started mine. praying.