PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel like paul is about to have a breakthrough moment this week or next?

AggieforPaul
12-10-2011, 06:02 PM
After a 40 year career of being principled and honest, could this be the week he finally gets through to the people and gets them to see past the establishment's lies? 10 years ago I doubt even he thought he'd be anything more than an asterisk in the history books, and now here he is within striking distance in Iowa. For all he's done, a couple things completely out of his control have turned the tide.

First the Internet changed the way we consumed media. Just as the tv changed the way we elect presidents (Kennedy over Nixon), the Internet is changing it again. No longer does the msm have sole control over the message. The next big event was obama's election. He is the straw that broke the camel's back, and coalesced te conservative movement behind fiscal issues. His policies are anathema to the base, and have allowed Ron layup to emerge as the most articulate counter punch to contemporary leftist corporatism.

Im no longer a devout religious person, but I'm going to say a prayer before the debate tonight that if there's a benevolent force out there somewhere that they will hear the prayers of the liberty minded and give Ron Paul clarity of thought tonight to get his message out THIS WEEK so he can win before it's too late.

wgadget
12-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Ron Paul: Forty Years of Wandering in the Wilderness, Finally Gets His Due

mport1
12-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Let's hope for a home run in the debate tonight.

Javu
12-10-2011, 06:20 PM
I can feel the tide is turning in our favor. I think that these coming weeks wil set the foundations for us to belive in Ron's chance at the presidency.

Endthefednow
12-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Lets all send Positive thoughts for Ron Paul to Hit a Home Run Tonight. :D

Feeding the Abscess
12-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Let's hope for a home run in the debate tonight.

I'll take a double and a steal of 3rd.

fearthereaperx
12-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Paul needs to mention NDAA

ryanmkeisling
12-10-2011, 06:30 PM
I really like this thread, there is much wisdom here. It is coming...

wgadget
12-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Paul needs to mention NDAA

Great idea. For some ODD REASON, it appears that our trusty talking heads are avoiding the topic. This would be a good one to get people doing their internet research.

xFiFtyOnE
He is getting alot of coverage lately about Iowa and his massive youth base. We could very well be leading up to an explosion!

bbartlog
Maybe. But don't get your heart set on a mass epiphany. Mostly this fight is more like water wearing away stone.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one..."

12-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Hope so, the rise of Newt has me a little worried. I'm not freaking out quite yet, I figure someone or something will knock him down soon.

Peace&Freedom
12-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Maybe. But don't get your heart set on a mass epiphany. Mostly this fight is more like water wearing away stone.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one..."

For Paul's opponents, the fight at this point is like that comic/tragic moment where their car has half way driven off the cliff and is teetering, but is perfectly balanced at the edge. Then that one darn seagull lands on the hood ("no, no, nooooooo"), and the car falls over! Paul is about to land that one seagull on their car.

squirekyle
12-10-2011, 07:23 PM
yes, I'm feeling that way, pray there is no "got ya' questions.

KramerDSP
12-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Every debate gets monumentally bigger, but I think one outdoes them all. The stakes have never been higher. I think a LOT of people are watching specifically to see how Paul does.

Agorism
12-10-2011, 07:29 PM
All he needs is +5 in the polls and then see Newt fall a bit.

FluxCapacitor
12-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Keep on using the Phone from Home program. It really is that important.

wgadget
12-10-2011, 07:33 PM
They will DEFINITELY ask him about his "glee" comment.

Feelgood
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Ron Paul, why did you decide to lead the charge in NOT going to the upcoming Trump debate? Are you afraid of Trump?

Uriah
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm gonna say a prayer and send him good vibes for all it is worth.