PDA

View Full Version : Campaign DVD

Emerick
12-10-2011, 02:48 PM
I just saw the interview Ron gave to Jack Hunter about Israel. I think that's just great. I think that Ron should do this kind of campaign interviews, explaining each of his ideas. And, then, send to supervoters on early states, together with Super Brochures. A DVD could contain whole hours of interviews, so almost every issue could be explained in details.

In my opinion, such DVD should start with his most uncontroversial ideas. There should be an interview about economics, explaining the debt, the FED, the spending. After the interview, there should be videos corroborating his views, showing some of his speeches from years ago and then showing how he was the only candidate who foresaw the crisis and that he is the only one in the race who has genuine knowledge of economics. Then, show Gingrich and Romney's record supporting increased spending, supporting the FED or Greenspan. Specifically, it could point out how Gingrich thinks FDR was the greatest american president etc.

After that, he could talk about globalism, Agenda 21, UN etc. And show how he's the only one who is not compromised with the globalist agenda. Every time he brings up some of these issues, there should be related videos corroborating them. And, then, it should show how America is turning into a tyrannical Police state, how the Patriot Act is its engine etc. And, again, show how Gingrich, Romney and the other candidates support all this.

Then, and only then, after exposing his most uncontroversial ideas, there should be an interview explaining with full details his foreign policy: the Christian Just War Theory, the opinion of the Founders, the Constitution, the history of non-interventionism in the Republican Party, tell how he predicted the terrorist attacks and much more.

I think one very important thing to stress is how Gingrich and Romney dodged the draft for wars. And show their hypocrasy.

Of course, together with this, there should be videos from veterans supporting Ron and all his campaign ads.

I think this would be much more effective than just sending brochures and hoping that people won't be fooled by the MSM.

What do you think about this?