PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann fundraising email, asking for "phone from home" volunteers, recommended links

vechorik
12-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Dear (first name removed),

Only 24 days remain until the Iowa caucuses and our campaign is ramping up its efforts! Despite what the elitist media and my establishment-backed opponents would have you believe, Iowa is still anyone’s game and we are rising in the latest polls.

With your help, I can prove to the liberal media that grassroots conservatives like you not only stood with me in Ames, Iowa, but also stand with me in the national polls and support my campaign with your generous contributions.

In fact, according to some of the latest polls, 70% of likely early primary voters are still undecided in this race!

That’s why I must raise every available dollar between now and January 3rd to ensure our hard-charging constitutional conservative campaign – not some milquetoast opponents like Mitt Romney, Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich – wins over these undecided Iowa voters.

With so much on the line for our nation, struggling Americans deserve a consistent conservative to solve our economic problems and create jobs -- not the same empty rhetoric offered up by my opponents and the Democrats. We need a proven leader who will stand up to the “Washington elite”.

I am the consistent conservative running for President, and you can always count on me to stay true to my word. Your donation of $25, $50, $100 or more today will ensure our campaign is able to stand up to the Democrat war machine.

As a mother of five and foster mother to 23, I need to prove to the liberal media that grassroots conservatives like you not only stood with me in Ames, Iowa, but also stand with me in the national polls and support my campaign with your generous contributions.

This election is the most critical of our time and it's not a year to settle for just anyone; this is the time to restore the principles that once made our nation great.

The next step on the road to the White House is the Iowa caucus, and we're going all in. Join us as we push forward to victory!

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

Make Calls For Michele!

Donate No matter where you live, there's a way you can help my team today. It requires no special training and will only take a few minutes of your time.

All you need to do is make a few phone calls on my behalf to contact voters in Iowa. With your help, we can identify new supporters and the areas in the state with the most momentum.

Our campaign has developed an online tool that makes this process very simple and will guide you through the calls every step of the way, all you need is a phone! Click here to get started with our new online phone bank.

Time is of the essence! The first-in-the-nation caucus in Iowa is January 3! We must elect a true conservative in order to get this country back on the path to prosperity and get the economy moving again.

Upcoming December Debates

December 10: ABC News, The Des Moines Register and the Republican party of Iowa are hosting a debate in Des Moines, Iowa at Drake University. ABC will carry the debate, please check your local listing for more information.
December 15: Fox News and the Republican Party of Iowa are hosting a debate in Sioux City, Iowa. Fox News will broadcast the debate.

Recommended Links

Des Moines Register, December 9: Michele Bachmann links Gingrich, Romney to “Obamacare” at Nationwide Insurance h ttp://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/09/michele-bachmann-links-gingrich-romney-to-obamacare-at-nationwide-insurance/

"Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann on Friday offered her most detailed opposition yet to the federal health-care law she refers to derisively as “Obamacare” – and managed to tie it to two of her top GOP rivals."

Sioux City Journal, December 7: Bachmann says she’s ‘perfectly poised’ for caucuses h ttp://www.michelebachmann.com/2011/12/bachmann-says-shes-perfectly-poised-for-caucuses/

"Bachmann likened the presidential campaign to a book in which the most dramatic chapters are now taking place and how the record of the current leaders are beginning to be “peeled back.”"

ABC.com, December 9: Bachmann Ups Grassroots Strategy, Focuses on Ground Game Not Polls h ttp://www.michelebachmann.com/2011/12/bachmann-ups-grassroots-strategy-focuses-on-ground-game-not-polls/

"GOP contender Michele Bachmann announced Friday the appointment of 91 county chairpersons in Iowa, signaling a grassroots strategy that her campaign believes could halt the momentum of front-runners Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich."

The Hill, December 7: Bachmann: No road to Palestinian statehood in foreseeable future h ttp://www.michelebachmann.com/2011/12/bachmann-no-road-to-palestinian-statehood-in-foreseeable-future/

"Michele Bachmann described an "unequivocal and unchanging" commitment to Israel’s security and prosperity, saying she saw no present path to Palestinian statehood and pledging to thwart calls for Palestinians refugees to return to Israel."

Roll Call, December 5: Phyllis Schlafly backs Michele Bachmann for President h ttp://www.michelebachmann.com/2011/12/phyllis-schlafly-backs-michele-bachmann-for-president/

"Phyllis Schlafly, a conservative icon who has railed against the feminist movement for decades, has endorsed Rep. Michele Bachmann’s presidential campaign. In a statement reported by the Des Moines Register, Schlafly said Bachmann is courageous and a 'real champion in speaking up for values we care about.'"

donate

Paid for by Bachmann for President

Not produced at government expense.
Contributions to Bachmann for President are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. The maximum an individual and a non-multicandidate committee may contribute to Bachmann for President is $2,500 for the primary election and $2,500 for the general election, for a total of $5,000. Contributions by corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. Federal law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.