PDA

View Full Version : WoW! I had two "never vote republican" people ask me "I am voting Ron Paul.."

Lord Xar
12-10-2011, 01:03 AM
I had two people in the last day say "how do I change my affiliation, I am voting for Ron Paul".

btw - do you need to change affiliation for California primary?

The reason: "He came out and said what all of us were waiting for someone to say 'Bush & co. were gleeful!!'. Finally, someone is telling the truth!!" "Our foreign policy of war is destructive..."....

Of course, the neo-con talk show hosts are foaming at the mouth... talking shit.. but we are winning.

hammy
12-10-2011, 01:28 AM
I can feel it... you can feel America is waking up... the establishment is getting SCARED

tsai3904
12-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Yes, you do have to register as a Republican to vote in the Republican primary. The deadline is May 21.

Okie RP fan
12-10-2011, 02:18 AM
How to go about it?

Well, I don't know if it's different from state to state, but I think you print out a form online and check the box that indicates you are switching parties. It's that simple, I hope more people realize this.

eleganz
12-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Just fill out a new registration form, you can get the voter reg. form at any post office location.

Jordan
12-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Not directed at you, Lord Xar, but more general audience:

If anyone asks you how to switch to vote Republican do not tell them how. Go to the Post Office and grab a stack of forms. Give it to them. Better yet, help them fill it out and mail it for them. Knowledge is only half the battle. We need action. If you can make it easy for someone, then you greatly increase the potential that Ron Paul gets one more vote.

Flugel89
12-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Not directed at you, Lord Xar, but more general audience:

If anyone asks you how to switch to vote Republican do not tell them how. Go to the Post Office and grab a stack of forms. Give it to them. Better yet, help them fill it out and mail it for them. Knowledge is only half the battle. We need action. If you can make it easy for someone, then you greatly increase the potential that Ron Paul gets one more vote.

Great idea. Love it. Gonna do it. If I could + rep you I would.