PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

robluce1
11-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I donated 3 times on the 5th, but I haven't been charged for any of the donations.

I know that confirmations were running 6-8 hours behind on the 5th, and I have heard that they had problems with the credit card service.

Anyone else make donations and not get charged? Maybe you should go out and check your credit card now instead of waiting until the end of the month.

If I'm not an isolated donor, the implication should be obvious.

Rob Luce

Stealth4
11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
I donated 3 times on the 5th, but I haven't been charged for any of the donations.

I know that confirmations were running 6-8 hours behind on the 5th, and I have heard that they had problems with the credit card service.

Anyone else make donations and not get charged? Maybe you should go out and check your credit card now instead of waiting until the end of the month.

If I'm not an isolated donor, the implication should be obvious.

Rob Luce

Possible - but Its still on the chart - it was recorded, just not charged yet.

Erazmus
11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Now that you mentioned it, I haven't even checked. Guess I should.

ConstitutionGal
11-07-2007, 02:46 PM
I dontated twice (debit card and credit card) and both are showing under recent transactions (meaning the authorization has gone through but not the actual charge).

Erazmus
11-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Just checked, and nope, it hasn't even posted to my account yet. I did receive the email confirmation from RonPaul2008 however. I'm sure it will go through.