PDA

View Full Version : FEDERAL AGENTS DEMAND CUSTOMER LISTS FROM MORMON FOOD STORAGE FACILITY

Created4
12-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Oath Keepers has learned that federal agents recently visited a Later Day Saints (Mormon) Church food storage cannery in Tennessee, demanding customer lists, wanting to know the identity of Americans who are purchasing food storage from the Mormons.

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_330_31328.php

donnay
12-09-2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSeYJtTLaKU&feature=g-all

squarepusher
12-09-2011, 03:36 PM
this is absurd

Sola_Fide
12-09-2011, 03:38 PM
See something, say something. Food storage is now terrorism. Janet Napolitano told me so.

Bern
12-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Very disturbing. Suck it SPLC.

vechorik
12-09-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm new to Dr Paul. I thought getting rid of FEMA was Washington over-reach.

Is this the REAL reason, or just Jones conspiracy?

"10999 was one of several executive orders signed by Kennedy under the rubric of “national emergency” that extended extrajudicial power to FEMA, including the ability to control communications, energy, food, fuel, farms, transportation, highways, railroads, inland waterways and seaports, health, education and welfare. The EO also allows FEMA to organize citizen work brigades under government control and undertake the relocation of the population.

10999 also gives FEMA the authority to control all public storage facilities.

On June 3, 1994, president Clinton consolidated all previous FEMA executive orders into one all-encompassing order, #12919.

As many have noted, FEMA is not an emergency agency. It is a martial law agency. It is often referred to as the “secret government” of the United States."

donnay
12-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm new to Dr Paul. I thought getting rid of FEMA was Washington over-reach.

Is this the REAL reason, or just Jones conspiracy?

"10999 was one of several executive orders signed by Kennedy under the rubric of “national emergency” that extended extrajudicial power to FEMA, including the ability to control communications, energy, food, fuel, farms, transportation, highways, railroads, inland waterways and seaports, health, education and welfare. The EO also allows FEMA to organize citizen work brigades under government control and undertake the relocation of the population.

10999 also gives FEMA the authority to control all public storage facilities.

On June 3, 1994, president Clinton consolidated all previous FEMA executive orders into one all-encompassing order, #12919.

As many have noted, FEMA is not an emergency agency. It is a martial law agency. It is often referred to as the “secret government” of the United States."

That is correct. Also FEMA will be given the helm if martial law is implemented. It's call Continuity of Government. Then look up Rex-84 plan for COG.

I hear people saying all the time FEMA is worthless when a natural disaster strikes, and they are correct. They are not their to help the people. You can hear all the horror stories going back the last 20 years. Hurricane Charlie, Opal, Ike, Katrina and Irene...they did not help people. They actually hindered people from getting the help they needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YQYhk3GRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9L0xbMMcZo

pcosmar
12-09-2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsADU2OOWM

vechorik
12-09-2011, 07:01 PM
That is correct. Also FEMA will be given the helm if martial law is implemented. It's call Continuity of Government. Then look up Rex-84 plan for COG.

I hear people saying all the time FEMA is worthless when a natural disaster strikes, and they are correct. They are not their to help the people. You can hear all the horror stories going back the last 20 years. Hurricane Charlie, Opal, Ike, Katrina and Irene...they did not help people. They actually hindered people from getting the help they needed.

..........More light bulbs for me....that explains confiscating guns during Katrina! Jeeeesh!

I'm wondering how much more of Alex Jones is true that I think is nuts. LOL

Agenda 21, I believe
Now FEMA, I believe
trails? Still not sure, think not
ufos? Nah
Anymore I'm missing?

Dr.3D
12-09-2011, 07:20 PM
..........More light bulbs for me....that explains confiscating guns during Katrina! Jeeeesh!

Agenda 21, I believe
Now FEMA, I believe
ufos? Nah
Anymore I'm missing?

Yeah, get some incandescent light bulbs while you're at it. I understand they will be harder to get next year. ;)

donnay
12-09-2011, 07:21 PM

Agenda 21, I believe
Now FEMA, I believe
ufos? Nah
Anymore I'm missing?

Fluoridation
Vaccines
Excitotoxins in foods

:D

Anti Federalist
12-09-2011, 07:27 PM

Agenda 21, I believe
Now FEMA, I believe
ufos? Nah
Anymore I'm missing?

FWIW Jones doesn't cover UFOs.

Echoes
12-09-2011, 07:41 PM
More fearmongering by the Doomsdayers.

Move along sheep, everything's fine.

Revolution9
12-09-2011, 07:42 PM

Agenda 21, I believe
Now FEMA, I believe
ufos? Nah
Anymore I'm missing?

Chemtrails?? What..you never look up? UFO's == not aliens/not benevolent. Same entities and phenomena as ancient and medieval demonology, fairyland and other dimensional myths.

Rev9