PDA

View Full Version : Should Ron Paul Forums Have A Video Section?

Immortal Technique
12-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Been posting videos here for quite a while and have considered making this thread for quite a while.A lot of discussion threads are made when an interview is coming up in regards to Ron Paul or is happening at the moment.There are threads on here titled "Official" threads which is fine for discussion but in terms of an individual trying to see the actual interview once it is uploaded can be very frustrating having to dig through these threads to see it.I am usually forced to make a separate thread to make the video available in the first post so all can see it right away.You end up getting multiple threads about a given interview and or debate which can be quite confusing and frustrating for some.
I am requesting a separate video section to solve all this. It only makes sense.
i am going to post a poll and put it to the people and let the higher ups here take it from there.

All the best !

bluesc
12-09-2011, 01:14 PM
I think there should be a tab integrating Ron Paul Flix.

Immortal Technique
12-09-2011, 01:18 PM
i love that site, but that is more of a business decision among the owners of these sites. A simple video section would suffice on the forum it self outside of that idea.

evilfunnystuff
12-09-2011, 04:29 PM
I think it would be nice.

Lothario
12-09-2011, 05:39 PM
something that would allow votes/ranking to easily see the best ones.

ghengis86
12-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Yes. I like to watch liberty tubes when I run and sometimes I forget which thread has a video I didn't have time to watch.

hazek
12-09-2011, 05:46 PM
I voted NO, because there already is RonPaulFlix.com

AtomiC
12-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Yes, this should've been added ages ago.