PDA

View Full Version : Question and Answer: A Ron Paul Presidency and Low Income Families

Brian Bailey
11-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Article here. (http://www.paulunteer.com/?p=21)

This is something I put together based on a post at Daily Paul.

Some of the rhetoric I get the most from my Democrat friends is along the lines of, "Ron Paul hates poor people." I have forwarded this to them and await their replies.

If you would like to forward something similar to your contacts, feel free to sign up for the newsletter which will include an introduction and a link to the article.

RonFan1776
11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Nice work condensing the answers to a lot of liberal talking points into one place.

rockwell
11-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Ron Paul hates poor people? Who unleashed 20 million illegals onto us to take the formerly decent paying jobs? That's who hates them. Who deceived them into living a life of government handouts and subsidies that erode their confidence and make them dependent on a corrupt and inept system that treats them like second class citiznes? Who continuously erodes the family values that used to help them maintain their center and give them dignity based on mutual support and the love and compassion of their family instead of the cold and callous system of caseworkers and subsidized housing you wouldn't want your pets to live in?

Please.

Ron Paul is the best friend a poor man ever had in this country.