PDA

View Full Version : The Republican Jewish Coalition 2012 Presidential Candidates Forum--Paulbots not apply

Give me liberty
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Ok Seriously this jerk LOSER Eric just boils my blood once again another Hit piece by him
hxxp://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tygrrrr-express/2011/dec/8/republican-jewish-coalition-2012-presidential-cand/

Ron Paul supporters are angry at his exclusion from the Republican Jewish Coalition presidential forum, despite Dr. Paul himself not publicly even caring. Supporters of the Klan do not get angry when they are excluded from NAACP banquets. Go on Ron Paul message boards, read the anti-Semitism, and then understand why nobody wants these miscreants anywhere near respectable events.

which of course resulted in his supporters going ballistic. Because Ron Paul supporters have a habit of shouting down speakers and disrupting events, anything that minimizes their attendance improves Republican events.

These events are for people to listen to the candidates and make an informed choice. Supporters of Dr. Paul already have their mind made up. There is no reason for them to attend a single event. They know who they are voting for.

No offence but Eric is a war freak you love the military Eric? why dont ya join them?

Dr. Paul has never at any time condemned anti-Semitism, even in the most perfunctory of ways. He has never weeded out the anti-Semitism among his supporters. Those supporters will make the same argument they always make, that a few rotten apples should not spoil the whole bunch. This argument would be valid if the anti-Semitism was not so widespread. The bad apples are not the exception. They are much of the bucket.

Personally i wish Eric would be fired from the washingtontimes and boy look at the image in his hit piece
http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/photos/blog/entries/2011/12/08/paul_bot_at_cpac_s640x426.jpg?d9df90bc03b78ac13713 e2120229f166a08c6acb
A cheering lady clapping couldnt post a better picture? i guess not because she reminds me of Eric in a way.

When an anti-Israel, anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish presidential forum is held, the Paul supporters can all get together and rail about Neocons, moneylenders, bankers, merchants, Paul Wolfowitz, Wall Street, and other blood libel conspiracies.

Looks like Eric is a Mindless Brainless Jerk who needs to be fired :mad:

jkr
12-09-2011, 12:16 PM
so what.

he is anti-AMERICAN

AND THIS IS AMERICA!

specsaregood
12-09-2011, 12:20 PM
You do realize that he is just trying to inflame RP supporters into negative responses, right?

ShaneEnochs
12-09-2011, 12:31 PM
We were angry about him not being invited? I DISTINCTLY remember not giving a fuck.

Steppenwolf6
12-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Same here.
good thing actually.

RM918
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
All they've got left is invective, and that's always been enough for them anyway.