PDA

View Full Version : It's on...

wgadget
12-09-2011, 06:47 AM
The neocon establishment is coming out swinging. Rand's article exposing Romney and Newt as anti-Tea Party comes out today. Morning in America has some guy talking about how wrong Ron and Rand's foreign policy is. Etc etc etc.

I think they're pissed. It's especially funny listening to Hannity and Rush defending Newt, as he's about as non-tea parry as they come.

wgadget
12-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Of course, the call screener dutifully screens out anyone with a different opinion.

The ONLY issue with these neocons is Israel. I'm convinced.

The collapse of the global economy doesn't matter. Character in a president doesn't matter. Nothing but Israel.

Sickening.

tsetsefly
12-09-2011, 07:04 AM
Of course, the call screener dutifully screens out anyone with a different opinion.

The ONLY issue with these neocons is Israel. I'm convinced.

The collapse of the global economy doesn't matter. Character in a president doesn't matter. Nothing but Israel.

Sickening.

It's not Israel, its the continuation of the warfare state, they believe america has some moral duty to police the world and intervene where they perceive a threat, what they don't see is how this policy has blown up in our face so many times.
How many terrorist and dictators has the US supported that later "turned"on the US. Osama bin laden and Saddam being two prominent examples. Ghadaffi and Mubarak as well.

LibertyEagle
12-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Oh, MSNBC is spinning Newt, hard! ROFL

Oh, he's changed.... Oh, he can toast Obama in a debate... yada, yada, yada. Joe isn't there for some reason, or it wouldn't be happening.

wgadget
12-09-2011, 07:11 AM
It's not Israel, its the continuation of the warfare state, they believe america has some moral duty to police the world and intervene where they perceive a threat, what they don't see is how this policy has blown up in our face so many times.
How many terrorist and dictators has the US supported that later "turned"on the US. Osama bin laden and Saddam being two prominent examples. Ghadaffi and Mubarak as well.

Why is it Iran, and not North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, China, or the others who already have nukes? Or are you just saying that any excuse for more militarism is acceptable in their sick minds?

wgadget
12-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Oh, MSNBC is spinning Newt, hard! ROFL

Oh, he's changed.... Oh, he can toast Obama in a debate... yada, yada, yada.

Do they honestly think people are THAT STUPID?

Holy jeebus.

Travlyr
12-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Do they honestly think people are THAT STUPID?

Holy jeebus.
I used to believe that the media dumbed down their message for the people ... come to find out the media people are THAT STUPID.