PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night fever!!! I'm famous! (That's what they tell me)

DjLoTi
06-16-2007, 03:06 AM
Ok, so however slight my social life may be, I went out tonight.

I ended up talking about Ron Paul to 4 people. I went up to ... 4 people... to talk about politics.

2 were for Hillary Clinton (both women), 1 for Obama ( African American ) and 1 undecided.

Them: "I'm voting for Hillary"
Me: "Hillary? But she's a member of the CFR!"
Them: "What's the CFR?"
Me: "The CFR is an orginazation that's trying to merge Mexico, Canada, and America into one country"
Them: "No way..."
Me: "Yah, what do you think the super highways from Mexico to Canada are for?"
Them: "Wow, I'm gonna look that up"

Now.. I may be buzzed right now... And I know I look good, I'm talented, and I'm a smooth talker... but ANYONE can do this! ( As long as you can smooth talk, lol )

If you like to drink, go to a big bar and see if you can talk to at least 3 people. I talked to them OUTSIDE the club.. because.. the club is too loud and too superficial to have a real conversation.. lol

All it takes is 2-3 people. I was surprised at how people *really* listened to what I had to say. It helps, however, that I'm extremely informed, factual, and non-emotional when I speak (except for when I talk about how I fear for the country and my future, then I let emotions spill * a little bit * )

Tomorrow, I'm going to do it again (there's another party tomorrow, lol)

If you're not doing anything, why not go for it?

Oh ya.... as for RonPaulradio.com (not up yet, coming soon) ..... o man... get ready... it is coming FOR REAL.

Please post 10000000 comments so this constantly stays on the front page.

PEACE!

Craig_R
06-16-2007, 04:13 AM
Ok, so however slight my social life may be, I went out tonight.

I ended up talking about Ron Paul to 4 people. I went up to ... 4 people... to talk about politics.

2 were for Hillary Clinton (both women), 1 for Obama ( African American ) and 1 undecided.

Them: "I'm voting for Hillary"
Me: "Hillary? But she's a member of the CFR!"
Them: "What's the CFR?"
Me: "The CFR is an orginazation that's trying to merge Mexico, Canada, and America into one country"
Them: "No way..."
Me: "Yah, what do you think the super highways from Mexico to Canada are for?"
Them: "Wow, I'm gonna look that up"

Now.. I may be buzzed right now... And I know I look good, I'm talented, and I'm a smooth talker... but ANYONE can do this! ( As long as you can smooth talk, lol )

If you like to drink, go to a big bar and see if you can talk to at least 3 people. I talked to them OUTSIDE the club.. because.. the club is too loud and too superficial to have a real conversation.. lol

All it takes is 2-3 people. I was surprised at how people *really* listened to what I had to say. It helps, however, that I'm extremely informed, factual, and non-emotional when I speak (except for when I talk about how I fear for the country and my future, then I let emotions spill * a little bit * )

Tomorrow, I'm going to do it again (there's another party tomorrow, lol)

If you're not doing anything, why not go for it?

Oh ya.... as for RonPaulradio.com (not up yet, coming soon) ..... o man... get ready... it is coming FOR REAL.

Please post 10000000 comments so this constantly stays on the front page.

PEACE!

you forgot modest