PDA

View Full Version : Facebook help

Number19
12-08-2011, 08:02 PM
I've never used Facebook, but I've been convinced that I need to start - for my campaign. I have one basic question and that is, for my campaign, should this be a "personal" page or should it be an "organization" page.

I have some idea, but I'll also ask, what will be the purpose of the page? How will it be used?

trey4sports
12-08-2011, 08:04 PM
you'll make a personal page, and then you can create an organization page which should be your campaign page.

it is a great way to market your candidacy. It's kind of like word of mouth. If john doe "likes" your page that will show up in their likes, and bob the farmer will see it and then check you out. Maybe he'll like you and sally the babysitter will see it.

liberty2897
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM
you'll make a personal page, and then you can create an organization page which should be your campaign page.

it is a great way to market your candidacy. It's kind of like word of mouth. If john doe "likes" your page that will show up in their likes, and bob the farmer will see it and then check you out. Maybe he'll like you and sally the babysitter will see it.

Then maybe Sally will like you, and who knows where that could lead...

Ron Paul 2012!