PDA

View Full Version : Fleckenstein supports RP!!!!

llepard
11-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Bill Fleckenstein is a fund manager and financial analyst in Seattle that I have subscribed to for years. His service is great. I have made a lot of money following some of his advice. I never knew he liked RP but apparently he does.

Here are some excerpts from his blog today.

Learn more at www.fleckensteincapital.com.

Bill
I am a long time supporter and big fan. I know you have written positively about Ron Paul's run for the Republican nomination and I thought Ask Fleck readers might like to read a recent letter from Peter Schiff in support of Ron Paul.

www.dailypaul.com

I look forward to supporting your year-end appeal for Shepherd's Counseling Services. It's been a great year with thanks to you.

Fleckenstein responds:

• OK, thanks. I'm happy to post that, I like Peter and Ron Paul...and, thank you, r.e. Shepherd's.

Hello Bill, we are about a year away from choosing the next president. What do you think are the macro implications of a democrat being elected president (and potentially a dem majority in the congress) on equities- is it any different from the past of "Republican resident, low taxes, good for equities, inverse if not" or will sub-prime mess overrule all these? Thanks.

Fleckenstein responds:

• They are all bad choices, except Ron Paul. (Fleckenstein)

I know this is not a political forum, but how 'bout that Ron Paul?!? He raised $4.2 million yesterday. Fleck readers who haven't yet, google Ron Paul.

Fleckenstein responds:

• I contibuted to his campaign yesterday, the first time I have ever given money to a politician. Paul is the only chance we have to get on the right path. (Fleckenstein)

rockwell
11-07-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm telling ya, he's catching on.

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 01:39 PM
ahhh you mean

hcoity;)

LinearChaos
11-07-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm telling ya, he's catching on. I'm tellin ya!

Funkenstein
11-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Funkenstein supports him too!!

michaelwise
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Fleck is great. Another one of my mentors. He gets it.

llepard
11-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Funkenstein supports him too!!

Welcome aboard Funkenstein!!!

Nice to have you.

LinearChaos
11-07-2007, 01:58 PM
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1254/tellinyaxs2.jpg