PDA

View Full Version : One of those three things is going to happen

Mordan
12-08-2011, 06:07 PM
One of those three things is going to happen:

1. Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination and runs as a third party candidate: The new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll suggests Ron Paul would win 18 percent as a third-party candidate running against Obama and Romney.
Obama wins.

2. Ron Paul drops out: fervent and stubborn Ron Paul supporters stay home or write him in.
Obama wins.

3. Ron Paul gets the GOP nomination: Ron Paul gets the following voters:
(A) 2008 Obama voters who thought they were going to get 'Change'
(B) 2008 Obama voters who voted to end the wars.
(C) The VAST majority of the Independent vote,
(D) The entire GOP voting block who dislikes Obama enough to vote for Ron Paul instead.
(E) Ron Paul supporters coming out to vote in DROVES.
(F) Same-sex couples who want to be set free.
(G) Democratic, disillusioned Anti-Drug war voters.
(H) Libertarians.
Ron Paul and America wins!

I saw this written as a comment and liked it.

12-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Ron will not drop out. He's not running for his congressional seat and is in this for the duration.

Student Of Paulism
12-08-2011, 07:02 PM
This is what i dont get sometimes. Ron can pull so many votes from the 3rd party run, it would kill whoever else was the nominee lol. GOP is a bunch of idiots on this subject. I remember some caller on CNN with Wolf when he had Ron on and he did a tweet qn and the guy asked that if Ron dropped out, and ran 3rd party, wouldnt he consider that a selfish thing to do (hinting at destroying the nominee's chances).

Yea, well, how is the GOP any less selfish (not that Ron is anyway). Rather than a grow a backbone and set of balls and do the right thing, it's like they would rather worry more about their pride, and rally around someone else knowing he's going to be screwed in the general election :rolleyes:

Ralph Nader didnt even have this much support as Ron did, and in 00, he caused Gore to lose by taking too many votes in FL, that Gore needed in the worst way at the time. So with Ron doing the same, forget about it. Hell, id rather have Obama though than Gingrich any day.