PDA

View Full Version : SurveyUSA Poll: Georgia (Gingrich at 65%)

RonPaulFanInGA
12-08-2011, 02:03 PM
•65% Newt Gingrich
•12% Mitt Romney
•5% Ron Paul
•5% Michelle Bachman
•4% Rick Perry
•1% Jon Huntsman
•1% Rick Santorum

•6% Undecided

http://www.peachpundit.com/2011/12/08/11-alivesurvey-usa-poll-shows-gingrich-with-majority-of-support-from-gop-voters/

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I call BS.

iamse7en
12-08-2011, 02:24 PM
I call BS.

Are they ALL BS? He's getting like 50+ in several of these states. Even so - if they're all BS, and the power elite have THAT much power, these polls still communicate to the sheeple: Newt's the frontrunner. He will win. Let's coalesce behind him. Newt? Oh, that guy who's been in politics forever? Okay. Whatever. I'll vote for him. It's rigged whether the polls are BS or not. Doomed.

Darthbrooklyn
12-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Seriously, if gingrich gets the nomination, im going to love watching Obama (as much as i cant stand him) and his reelection campaign make mincemeat out of gingrich..

Xenophage
12-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Gingrich is a godsend for Obama. It'll be a landslide victory for the big O.

Obama vs. Paul would be a landslide for Paul.

People aren't paying attention.

ord33
12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
I would love to see the cross tabs on this one and details of the poll. This one is hard to fathom he has that much support.

Unknown.User
12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Relax. After we WIN Iowa people will realize Ron Paul is not a longshot candidate and the poll numbers will radically change.

rp08orbust
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Ron Paul has 14% of the non-Grinch vote.

bluesc
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM

The SoCons actually believe that because Ron holds some positions that they disagree with yet the left agree with, he must be unelectable. Backwards thinking or what?

I have literally been told by the right that he is unelectable because he is antiwar. I've been told by the right that he's unelectable because he wants to legalize heroin.

Seriously. And Newt is electable because he wants mandatory drug tests and war with the entire world? AMERICURRRRR.

Steppenwolf6
12-08-2011, 02:38 PM

They don't.

It's sad but they never really do.
I have been following politics for quite a while,they almost always buy the worst possible candidate fed to them by the establishment.
They don't really know why,most of them literally know nothing,nada ,zero about the issues,if you ask them they would not be able to give you a coherent,principled reason why they voted for Ford,Dole,Bush,McCain etc.

WE NEED TO HAMMER THEM.
Its' either rusty pipes or simple ,winning messages "vote Ron Paul now!" until they do.
That's the level.

airborne373
12-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Wow ... they are just pouring barrels of poo on our heads now. I suppose in a couple weeks they will say that some candidate of their choice is polling at 99% therefore the nomination process is completed.

LibertyEagle
12-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Most people do not know how rotten Gingrich is. All they know is that he was the Speaker of the House during Reagan's days and he talks a good game.

People still want what Reagan espoused and they think Gingrich is that. The reality is, it is Ron Paul who walks what Reagan sadly only talked about.

LibertyEagle
12-08-2011, 02:51 PM
If you want to change this, DO IT. Participate in the campaign's Phone-from-Home program and get to calling voters. Complaining about a poll isn't going to do one thing to change anything.

freefromchains
12-08-2011, 02:52 PM
People claiming BS on this poll are plain stupid. THey are lying to us and themselves.

pauliticalfan
12-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Gingrich equals Obama victory. Why don't Republicans get that? They want to nominate Newt solely because he's a so-called "great debater." What happens when Obama holds his own in a debate? Gingrich disappoints big time.

Student Of Paulism
12-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Ya know, this is fucking stupid. Why dont they just crown him POTUS already and get it over with ....these polls are so full of crap. :rolleyes:

garyallen59
12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Georgia = Newt's home state

Steppenwolf6
12-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Things can still change,IF he wins Iowa.
Ron Paul at that point could do great in N.H. ,possibly win even states like California and Texas.
Steady,slowy up..one new voter,one info on him as best chance against Obama to the masses ,one positioning as only real onservative..one good,winning message at a time, every single day.

Revolution9
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I am in Fannin county and have been trying to find other RP-ers up here that are willing to do something. No go so far.

Rev9

kah13176
12-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Carroll County here.

I actually took part in this poll. They called me on my landline home telephone at 5 PM EST (when most hardworking people are at work).

They also specifically asked for the youngest registered voter in the household.

matt0611
12-08-2011, 04:02 PM

This.

MikeM39
12-08-2011, 04:07 PM
People claiming BS on this poll are plain stupid. THey are lying to us and themselves.

I agree, I like to look at this realistically and I think that what we are seeing is the Sean Hannity factor. Hannity has pumped up Newt for the last few weeks. I guarantee that Hannity has more listeners in the South than anywhere else in the nation. Hannity use to live in the Atlanta suburbs and he was a local talk show host on Atlanta's WGST, the people there remember that so he's considered a kind of "local boy" to Georgians which gives him a huge influence over their opinions and he's obviously anti-Paul.

row333au
12-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Only one thing, call their bluff nationally....

There is no other choice if Ron Paul is to win... disclosures and exposures of preemptive prevention of election frauds, doing it now will be harder for the media to try and defraud next year because of forcing them to be in an open public scrutiny...

Put together an online petition and demand an honest media reporting (under the mass communication, media companies, code of conducts, public responsibilities); address it to the US Attorney General and the Consumer Rights Advocates and express that it will be use for public publicity ..... it will be for a public inquiry that involves US Official statistics authority to confirm this...

The aim is to make the sources, the integrity process, data extractions and analysis, and the legitimacy of the polling as well as the public reporting available for public scrutiny... failure for this is a sign of guilt (a presidential election is the voting for the highest public office in the country that requires public knowledge).... this is no different from demanding a fair media exposure for Dr. Ron Paul (big difference from asking media favours)...

Make a clear intention of pursuing a public indictment with regards to media defrauding the public for vested interest, media corruption against the public and etch.

Also, might ask Wikileaks (or same type of investigative journalist) to help you with this.....

RonPaulFanInGA
12-08-2011, 05:09 PM

That would be more encouraging if it wasn't likely that a poll of Texas would also have Gingrich ahead of Paul.

row333au
12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Media Manipulation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNSzMRcRJzs&feature=related

row333au
12-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Only one thing, call their bluff nationally....

There is no other choice if Ron Paul is to win... disclosures and exposures of preemptive prevention of election frauds, doing it now will be harder for the media to try and defraud next year because of forcing them to be in an open public scrutiny...

Put together an online petition and demand an honest media reporting (under the mass communication, media companies, code of conducts, public responsibilities); address it to the US Attorney General and the Consumer Rights Advocates and express that it will be use for public publicity ..... it will be for a public inquiry that involves US Official statistics authority to confirm this...

The aim is to make the sources, the integrity process, data extractions and analysis, and the legitimacy of the polling as well as the public reporting available for public scrutiny... failure for this is a sign of guilt (a presidential election is the voting for the highest public office in the country that requires public knowledge).... this is no different from demanding a fair media exposure for Dr. Ron Paul (big difference from asking media favours)...

Make a clear intention of pursuing a public indictment with regards to media defrauding the public for vested interest, media corruption against the public and etch.

Also, might ask Wikileaks (or same type of investigative journalist) to help you with this.....

Attorneys For Ron Paul
Political Organization · Springfield, Virginia
https://www.facebook.com/AttorneysForRonPaul

wgadget
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Gingrich used to live in ATL. Probably has a LOT to do with the results.

row333au
12-11-2011, 10:02 PM
newsstand.org.au - Send News Ltd a message
A new report has found massive bias in Rupert Murdoch's News Limited press.
Email the new CEO and tell him to turn a new leaf at News Ltd.

NOTE: Until the formation of the News Corp Limited in 1979, News Limited was the principal holding company for the business interests of Rupert Murdoch and his family. Since then, News Limited has been wholly owned by News Corp Limited. In 2004, News Corp Limited announced its intention to reincorporate to the United States. On 3 November News Corp Limited ceased trading on the Australian Stock Exchange; and on 8 November, News Corporation Inc. began trading on the New York Stock Exchange. News Ltd. acquisition in the United States includes the San Antonio Express-News, National Star, supermarket tabloid magazines, New York Post, movie studio 20th Century Fox, Metromedia group of stations a fourth U.S. commercial broadcasting television network that set the Fox Broadcasting Company now in over 96% of U.S. households. This is why Americans can take advantage of this petition as well to drive this to make this world wide demand.

http://www.newsstand.org.au/campaigns/acij-report/new-news-ltd-ceo/send-news-ltd-a-message?t=dXNlcmlkPTcwNSxlbWFpbGlkPTk%3D

List of assets owned by News Corporation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corporation

Fredom101
12-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Most people do not know how rotten Gingrich is. All they know is that he was the Speaker of the House during Reagan's days and he talks a good game.

People still want what Reagan espoused and they think Gingrich is that. The reality is, it is Ron Paul who walks what Reagan sadly only talked about.

Nah, most people that vote just do what their TV tells them to. They're brainwashed. Even the idea that Reagan was a "small government president" is a lie that the media shoved down everyone's throat.

mport1
12-11-2011, 11:57 PM
All the proof you need that government schools are terrible.

Steppenwolf6
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
The poll may be right,but you are the one who sounds stupid here.
You believe everything you are fed by the media?
REALLY?