PDA

View Full Version : ♫ You're the Wrong One, Mr. Gingrich ♫

green73
12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Just in time for Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373wcoVen88

matt0611
12-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Its awesome, someone should take that a put in in images newspaper headlines and other images of him getting grilled in interviews over these issues. A music video to go with the song would be amazing :D

donnay
12-08-2011, 12:51 PM
ROFL! That was great!!

affa
12-08-2011, 01:03 PM
ok, that was just flat out incredible. i hope this goes viral. it's pitch perfect -- and unique enough to get attention on the news in my opinion if it gets enough play.

matt0611
12-08-2011, 01:12 PM
ok, that was just flat out incredible. i hope this goes viral. it's pitch perfect -- and unique enough to get attention on the news in my opinion if it gets enough play.

Totally agree, its very well done.

Verrater
12-08-2011, 01:15 PM

agree 100%

+rep op

green73
12-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Looks like somebody from infowars peruses these forums ;)
http://www.infowars.com/youre-the-wrong-one-mr-gingrich/

Bruno
12-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Sounds awesome, would be even more effective with video and still pics.

bsi
12-08-2011, 02:54 PM
the original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gyRnwtscPA

Bruno
12-08-2011, 02:57 PM
the original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gyRnwtscPA

+ rep and welcome to the forums! That is even better! :D

green73
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
+ rep and welcome to the forums! That is even better! :D

It's better produced, but I like the message of the op.

AdamK
12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
SANTA ENDORSES RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Twas the Christmas season of 2011 in the kingdom of America and all was not well
Endless wars, bankruptcy, and Depression were in the future as far as one could tell
The greedy special interest groups of Christmas Past believed in endless control and power
With candidates of false status quo stories and promises the people they did shower

Alarmed by crisis and burning desire to save the great kingdom from continued harm
Santa became determined to bring back prosperity to individuals, businesses and farm
He would bring them a candidate of great and consistent moral principles to save the day
This candidate would do everything needed to start recovery he did say

“He won’t come in slick form but in solutions and real change he will always stand tall”
“He will be one of the people known to them as Ron Paul”
“He will end preemptive wars of bad choice and policies of old”
“He will attack the Federal Reserve effectively with his heart of gold”

To accomplish his goal and spread the good news across America’s land
Santa positioned Ron Paul elves all across the country to lend a helping hand
Evidence of the elves could be seen and heard everywhere asking for support
From throwing money bombs and placing boots on the ground to flooding the Internet they did resort

“Humbug” said the elite establishment goblins and demons as they began to feel a threat
As news of Ron Paul started to travel across the country they started to sweat
Their initial game plan was to ignore & play down every sign of success and achievement
“When writing about Ron Paul the message that he is “fringe” & can’t win must always be sent”

During debates, holding Ron Paul to a few minutes was the order of the day
“People must be prevented from hearing that he has something worthwhile to say”
One network tried to creatively outdo the other in giving Ron Paul minimum speaking time
Until the 89 second debate won the prize and convinced people that the mass media’s role in a democracy was not worth a dime [especially a fiat currency dime]

With too many achievements and rising numbers in Iowa and New Hampshire to ignore
The evil ghost of Christmas Past focused on presenting the ultimate Grinch whose poll numbers would soar.
The ultimate Grinch and the ultimate Slippery Flopper would now be promoted as a two choice race
Santa sat sadly and asked “Is this no longer a land where democratic principles always serve as the Ace?”

As Santa pondered over the people’s right to choose, and being truthfully informed about such issues as blowback, suddenly a white spirit appeared.
“Have no fear for I am the Angel of Liberty” said her voice as Santa grabbed his beard
“I will remind the people of Grinch’s past and they shall awaken out of their sleep”
“As the people of America recognize the powerful message of Liberty again, the Grinch’s numbers will dive while those of Ron Paul’s will peak”

And so during Christmas time, as election-day drew near, the spirit of Liberty traveled far and wide
As America remembered her glorious past more and more people, including representatives of the media, turned to the patriotic side
What the demons grabbed from powerful interest groups and passed on to the Grinch
The growing number of dedicated elves contributed to Ron Paul without a flinch

Then the day finally came as Iowans marched in large numbers on caucus day
No snow was too deep or temperature cold enough to prevent what they had to say
“America, we proudly come to take back our Liberty and the pursuit of happiness”
“We proudly serve as an example to clean up the establishment mess”

And so it was that President Ron Paul’s journey to the White House began
From New Hampshire to California he strongly ran
By the time of the general election the message of Liberty was firmly in hand
It had traveled to every corner of America’s land

After perhaps the most magical Christmas of all, Santa lay resting as the Angel of Liberty appeared once more
He smiled and thanked the dear Angel for allowing Ron Paul to squeeze through the establishment door
“It was not you or I who ultimately decided the result” said the Angel with a twinkle in her eye
“It was finally the good people of America who came together for the good of their country” said the Angel with a sigh

And so it was that America’s troops started coming home while gradually eliminating the world’s resentment, resistance, terrorism and hate
Putting the saved money towards the deficit brought back confidence in America’s fate
By applying free market economy, more natural buyers and sellers were constantly seen
Jobs started returning, confidence in the dollar started rising, and there was once again hope in the American dream

America, accept the words passed on by Ron Paul about what many of our forefathers always knew
Always stand to be counted for the cause of Liberty so that America’s dreams can always come true
As The Grinch & Slippery Flopper present a long list of supporters joining the one establishment Ball
Hopefully my endorsement of Ron Paul and the people will top them all

Merry Christmas in Liberty
Santa Claus

heavenlyboy34
12-08-2011, 06:05 PM
@OP-how did you put the notes in the thread title? /curious

Cap
12-08-2011, 06:08 PM
OMG STELLAR!

Oddone
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM

He used ASCII hold alt + the the following keys.

The quarter note: ♩ which is & #9833;

The eighth note: ♪ which is & #9834;

The single bar note: ♫ which is & #9835;

The double bar note: ♬ which is & #9836;

(or you can copy paste say & #9836; then remove the space between & and #, which would give you ♬ )

speciallyblend
12-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Looks like somebody from infowars peruses these forums ;)
http://www.infowars.com/youre-the-wrong-one-mr-gingrich/

obviously they missed the threads on how infowars could also report text stories on the moneybombs before the fact!

donnay
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
obviously they missed the threads on how infowars could also report text stories on the moneybombs before the fact!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslHr7_9Zac

rprprs
12-08-2011, 07:33 PM
It's better produced, but I like the message of the op.

Yes. The second one sounds more like it's coming from the democrat/liberal side of the argument.

green73
12-08-2011, 08:02 PM

What do you mean? Here's a story from today.
http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-revolution-enters-crucial-countdown-to-iowa/

Original_Intent
12-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Good stuff!

green73
12-08-2011, 09:51 PM

I just put "music symbol" into google. First result.