PDA

View Full Version : Bomb The Brown People

Darthbrooklyn
12-08-2011, 11:45 AM
http://youtu.be/GzrQSba-1k4

Just wanted to share this with you guys as it just the same today as it was during the Persian Gulf war.. Its the same stuff over and over and over... and we need Ron Paul more than ever to stop this endless carousel ride were on.

Lord Xar
12-08-2011, 11:48 AM
I'd like to see a video, short, but comparing the WAR PROPAGANDA LEAD UP TO IRAQ and THEN compare that to the IRAN WAR PROPAGANDA.. using the same media/talking points... I think that would be very telling and powerful... and then end with

"Are you gonna fall for it again...."

Brian4Liberty
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Well, at least I know where this "bomb brown people" meme originated. Personally, I find that saying offensive. But I like George Carlin. ;)

agitator
12-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Well, at least I know where this "bomb brown people" meme originated. Personally, I find that saying offensive. But I like George Carlin. ;)

When we were bombing Serbia...

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-08-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd like to see a video, short, but comparing the WAR PROPAGANDA LEAD UP TO IRAQ and THEN compare that to the IRAN WAR PROPAGANDA.. using the same media/talking points... I think that would be very telling and powerful... and then end with

"Are you gonna fall for it again...."

I designed a poster before with a time line that shows the parallels with the U.S. and NAZI Germany, 9/11 being used to conquer the middle east, while the reichstag burning was used to conquer Eastern Europe.

Brian4Liberty
12-08-2011, 03:31 PM
When we were bombing Serbia...

Lol! That must have been it.

Those who love to bomb don't care what color the people are. They all look the same after they are blown apart.

Philhelm
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Lol! That must have been it.

Those who love to bomb don't care what color the people are. They all look the same after they are blown apart.

See something, bomb something. Seriously though, the fact that we tend to bomb "brown" people is simply circumstantial. TPTB will bomb whomever it takes in order to advance their agenda. Just wait until predator drones are bombing U.S. citizens on American soil, no matter what their racial identity.