PDA

View Full Version : another forum

Bosco Warden
12-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Anyone want to debate a bunch of liberals?

I know, sounds exciting doesnt it?

There are actually a few moderates and and even the Dem's are reasonable but tend to play the party line a bit.

I am losing my cool, and about to resort to just calling them a bunch of idiots or worse.

If you do, here is the addy.

http://www.dcjunkies.com/index.php

robertwerden
12-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Pointless.

oyarde
12-08-2011, 11:14 AM
I would rather go to the dentist than listen to liberals :)

Bosco Warden
12-08-2011, 11:31 AM
I agree, their logic is so flawed, I think I might have better luck posting pictures to get my message across but then it might just confuse them.

Bosco Warden
12-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I should also let anyone who comes over, these are all college educated, some Lawyers, Accountants, West Point Grads. etc...and a few hippies.

So get ready to be dazzled with graphs (lol) and stats like no tomorrow, most of it all left side rhetoric though.

AuH20
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
I should also let anyone who comes over, these are all college educated, some Lawyers, Accountants, West Point Grads. etc...and a few hippies.

So get ready to be dazzled with graphs (lol) and stats like no tomorrow, most of it all left side rhetoric though.

So-called 'Professionals' are some of the most clueless people I've talked to. Some of them were shocked to know that the Fed is a private institution.

Bosco Warden
12-08-2011, 12:52 PM
So-called 'Professionals' are some of the most clueless people I've talked to. Some of them were shocked to know that the Fed is a private institution.

Yes they are, and this place is a bastion of those very people.