PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones spreads the word about the Tea Party Money Bomb!

IndianaPolitico
12-08-2011, 09:55 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-revolution-enters-crucial-countdown-to-iowa.html

FINALLY! Nice to hear they are pushing this.

wgadget
12-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh, great...nutjob money. :rolleyes:

Just kidding.

bluesc
12-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Better link is the infowars one. Infowars.com has much higher traffic than prison planet.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-revolution-enters-crucial-countdown-to-iowa/

Note: It isn't written by Alex Jones. He may not be pushing it.

rich34
12-08-2011, 10:00 AM
I'm sure the campaign will take all the money they can get. AJ can be a friend when he chooses and he's got thousands of listeners that will possibly donate. We need all the help we can get. Lets hope for a couple million dollars.

1stAmendguy
12-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Better link is the infowars one. Infowars.com has much higher traffic than prison planet.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-revolution-enters-crucial-countdown-to-iowa/

Note: It isn't written by Alex Jones. He may not be pushing it.

Paul Joseph Watson works for him, so he at least OK'd it.

Student Of Paulism
12-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Guys, i ask you make sure the money isnt laced with fluoride from the globalists? Thx...

Lol jk, i love AJ :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqZO03MuIY

Got to 0:48, and listen a bit, that part there about the cia supplying al-qaeda and the 'drinking the fluoride'

Had me in tears, he sounded like Cobra from GI-Joe

jmdrake
12-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Very well written article! Thank you Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones. +rep to thread. Drudged as well.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IndianaPolitico again. Somebody cover me.

1stAmendguy
12-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Guys, i ask you make sure the money isnt laced with fluoride from the globalists? Thx...

Lol jk, i love AJ :p

If it wasn't for AJ I wouldn't have been exposed to RP a couple of years ago.

ross11988
12-08-2011, 12:40 PM
If it wasn't for AJ I wouldn't have been exposed to RP a couple of years ago.

Exactly! Same here

sailingaway
12-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Excellent!

PastaRocket848
12-08-2011, 12:55 PM
i just think it's hilarious that we all rail on media spin and how they manipulate people, and completely turn a blind eye to alex jones doing the exact same thing only on a waaaaaaaay more preposterous level.

remember, the end is near, the globalists are coming. click here to buy some dried food! lol.

donnay
12-08-2011, 12:56 PM
i just think it's hilarious that we all rail on media spin and how they manipulate people, and completely turn a blind eye to alex jones doing the exact same thing only on a waaaaaaaay more preposterous level.

remember, the end is near, the globalists are coming. click here to buy some dried food! lol.

You're funny...but don't give up your day-job for comedy. :rolleyes:

PastaRocket848
12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
it wasn't meant to be funny. it's meant to make the point that he does the same thing we rail against: creating a narrative, pushing it until his listeners adopt it, then profiting. hell he's on the radio now advertising end-of-days type stuff for a convicted fraudster lol.

ok so maybe i was trying to be funny. i'm bad at it. you caught me. but the point remains.

Anti Federalist
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM
it wasn't meant to be funny. it's meant to make the point that he does the same thing we rail against: creating a narrative, pushing it until his listeners adopt it, then profiting. hell he's on the radio now advertising end-of-days type stuff for a convicted fraudster lol.

ok so maybe i was trying to be funny. i'm bad at it. you caught me. but the point remains.

Is Ron Paul a snake oil salesman foir telling people to convert savings into PMs because the dollar and the underlying economy is about to default?

And "creating a narrative" is not anything I rail about, as long as the narrative is true.

PastaRocket848
12-08-2011, 01:48 PM
...and Alex's narrative is not true. That's the whole point. He takes a grain of truth and spins it six ways to Sunday, all the while whipping the more gullible of us into a frenzy, while conveniently being payed by the people who stand to profit from the frenzy.

The man recommends giving money to a convicted fraudster to his "supporters". He's in it for the money, and he knows exactly how his own business model works. No one should support someone who openly attempts to defraud them for profit.

donnay
12-08-2011, 01:51 PM
...and Alex's narrative is not true. That's the whole point. He takes a grain of truth and spins it six ways to Sunday, all the while whipping the more gullible of us into a frenzy, while conveniently being payed by the people who stand to profit from the frenzy.

The man recommends giving money to a convicted fraudster to his "supporters". He's in it for the money, and he knows exactly how his own business model works. No one should support someone who openly attempts to defraud them for profit.

Cite your sources--if not, your narrative is not true.

LibertyEagle
12-08-2011, 02:10 PM

Everyone here knows I have my own reservations about AJ, but dude, do you ever watch the news, read mainstream news reports on the web, financial journals or economic journals? Because if you did, you would know that our country is bankrupt; the U.S. dollar will not be the reserve currency for much longer; heads of state in more than a few countries have pushed for more sovereignty to be ceded to world-ruling bodies; our food supply would dry up in a few days if there was a disruption in shipping, like if our currency crashed; and just today it is in the mainstream news that the ATF's Fast and Furious covert operation was an intentional act (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-57338546-10391695/documents-atf-used-fast-and-furious-to-make-the-case-for-gun-regulations/) to justify imposing additional gun registration on American citizens.

So, while I realize it is hard to face, this is what is going on. It's scary as all heck, is what it is. Personally, I don't let myself focus on this. I do my best to put my energy into making calls for Ron Paul in the campaign's Phone-from-Home program. It is more constructive, in my opinion.

Thank you, Alex, for advertising the upcoming money bomb.

Anti Federalist
12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
That.

Everyone here knows I have my own reservations about AJ, but dude, do you ever watch the news, read mainstream news reports on the web, financial journals or economic journals? Because if you did, you would know that our country is bankrupt; the U.S. dollar will not be the reserve currency for much longer; heads of state in more than a few countries have pushed for more sovereignty to be ceded to world-ruling bodies; our food supply would dry up in a few days if there was a disruption in shipping, like if our currency crashed; and just today it is in the mainstream news that the ATF's Fast and Furious covert operation was an intentional act (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-57338546-10391695/documents-atf-used-fast-and-furious-to-make-the-case-for-gun-regulations/) to justify imposing additional gun registration on American citizens.

So, while I realize it is hard to face, this is what is going on. It's scary as all heck, is what it is. Personally, I don't let myself focus on this. I do my best to put my energy into making calls for Ron Paul in the campaign's Phone-from-Home program. It is more constructive, in my opinion.

Thank you, Alex, for advertising the upcoming money bomb.