PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones endgame: Blueprint documentary stolen then blocked worldwide on YouTube

BenAcel
12-08-2011, 07:01 AM
Brian Hill is becoming a prophet. He warned people months ago that copyrights would be used to destroy Alex Jones and the truth movement but people wouldn't listen and went to their propaganda teachings of "Oh I have to respect and protect intellectual property" and now these copyright enforcers are stealing Alex Jone's documentaries copyrights through Content ID then getting YouTube to block them.

I enjoy posting each one of his predictions coming true of the Righthaven/RIAA/MPAA/EONE copyright war against the truth movement.

This is what he posted:

I warned people months ago since I got sued that copyright wars were being waged against the truth movement and now here is the fruit of their globalist scummy labors. Truth videos being shot down right and left.

Mods you should pin this and Alex Jones needs to investigate this immediately.

My Endgame upload the entire full length feature documentary Endgame copyright no longer belongs to Alex Jones but to eOne and now his documentary is being blocked worldwide except the United States.

Did Alex Jones sell copyrights to his documentaries or did they steal them from Alex Jones in order to block his videos worldwide? If he still owns the copyrights to his documentaries then somebody has stolen his documentaries to block them so that the masses stays stupid.

If Alex Jones didn't authorize transfer of copyright of his documentaries then he needs to sue eOne and UMG in germany. If he doesn't the courts will side with the RIAA and block Endgame forever.

Alex Jones was kinds enough to let his get the truth out and the globalists and the MPAA/RIAA and their subordinates repays him by blocking his documentaries.

I haven't notified ChangeDaChannel yet that his videos may be blocked worldwide too!

I am also sending these screenshots from an article I am writing right now and sending to the American Free Press and ActivistPost.

Here's the screenshots to prove it! From my own Effin YouTube channel.

http://uswgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Fascism-defined-by-Jermany-blocked-worldwide-except-US.jpg

This is a small portion from EndGame: A Blueprint to global enslavement of Jeremy at the brookstreet hotel telling Alex Jones camera crew what Fascism is. This video is blocked worldwide by the World Intellectual Property Organization except in the United states since Alex Jones would likely fight back against WIPO.

Here's the next screenshot.

http://uswgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Endgame-Alex-Jones-documentary-blocked-worldwide-except-the-United-states.jpg

I uploaded this whenever I been gagged during settlement negotiations I uploaded Endgame to fight back against RH and the Bilderberg Group.

The entire ENDGAME full length featured film has been blocked worldwide except the United States.

This is from my own channel and I have not yet disputed the copyright claims until I contact Alex Jone's producer via his backoffice number. I also haven't contacted ChangeDaChannel to confirm this yet.

Alex Jones - America Destroyed by Design (1998) is also copyrighted by a German entity.

http://uswgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Alex-Jones-America-Destroyed-by-Design-blocked-by-audio-copyright-ownership-of-his-film.jpg

The entity is known as UMG and they have blocked this older Alex Jones documentary from Germany.

He even written this article: http://uswgo.com/the-copyright-war-alex-jones-documentary-endgame-blocked-worldwide.htm

Copyright is no longer about protecting peoples work but about destroying Alex Jones and the truth movement.

DamianTV
12-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Sadly, that is what copyright has turned into, protecting the financial interests of the Status Quo. So much for 26 years...

cindy25
12-08-2011, 07:39 AM
the world doesn't end with youtube

they have blocked Freedom Watch for months, and because of streams and torrents I have not missed an episode. anyone can post anything in other venues

mczerone
12-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I can't follow what the OP's or the article writer's (same person?) argument.

Is he saying that copyright is a bad thing, and should be abolished?

Is he saying that Alex Jones screwed him out of keeping his copyright?

Is he saying that he gave the copyright to AJ without restriction, and then AJ sold it?

Is he saying that AJ is part of a govt cover-up of coming resident encampment plans?

I really don't know.

WilliamC
12-08-2011, 08:23 AM
It will always be easier to diseminate information than to try and hoard it.

This is just another example of TPTB trying to manipulate the media in order to controll the masses.

What with Terabyte drives now under $100 methinks it's time for me to start compiling my own video/audio/document database. I seem to have some spare time these days so this could be a way to use some of it.