PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Sarah Palin says Ron Paul is the one Americans need to listen to

jct74
12-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Interesting comments from Palin on Fox Business last night. Has the usual foreign policy disclaimer of course and her comments presuppose Ron not getting the nomination, but she brings up Ron Paul out of the blue and says she is the most interested in who Ron Paul endorses (if he doesn't get the nomination), and that Ron Paul is the one that Americans need to listen to. Bolling also asks her about Rush Limbaugh's recent comments about Ron Paul having nothing to do with the tea party but Sarah doesn't really say much about that. Start watching at 11:45.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGQBX_ELf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGQBX_ELf8

SchleckBros
12-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Someone in the campaign needs to call her up and explain Ron's foreign policy and his views on Israel.

LawnWake
12-08-2011, 08:03 AM
She's just trying to sell herself to an as wide as possible audience as she can.

ShaneEnochs
12-08-2011, 08:29 AM
When I first heard people talk about this interview, they made it sound like she casted Ron in a seriously positive light, but after watching it myself, to me at least, it didn't seem that way.

CaptUSA
12-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Funny how uncomfortable he became as she discussed Paul. He wanted that part over fast. When it took too long, he had to bring in Rush's comments to try to damage Paul some more.

matt0611
12-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Lol watch his face as she says all the good things about Ron Paul!

God he is such a dbag.

I wish someone would explain Ron Paul's foreign policy issues to Sarah...seems like she respects him the most on spending and economic issues.

And Eric, you effing idiot, the tea party has no "social issue" stances, they are about fiscal issues. God you are a fucking idiot.

Okie RP fan
12-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Did anyone happen to catch a little bit of Hannity last night? I was flipping through and saw she was on. She started going off on the candidates who were "attacking each other" and "taking pages out of the left's playbook." It was clear she was talking about Ron's campaign.

Sarah, Sarah...

Edit: However, I think it is slightly important that some of us with Facebook or Twitter accounts contact her and encourage her to endorse Ron. His record alone is unmatched, and she needs to know that, and she just may.

And someone send her that Newsmax article from yesterday, for Pete's sake!

Fermli
12-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Sarah could have just asked her staff if Paul had made any comments about his endorsement. He gets asked about it almost everyday. Pay attention Sarah!

No Free Beer
12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
so what she is basically saying is that the Tea Party is the Republican Party. She just said that socially and militarily, the Tea Party doesn't agree with him, but economically they do.

HAHA!

What a joke!

eric4186
12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
HOLY SHIT. did you guys hear that?

"you know the endorsement I'm most interested in, is Ron Paul."
-Sarah Palin

Mother of God...

iamse7en
12-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Bolling hates RP with a passion.

rawful
12-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Ugh, I'm not expecting a Palin endorsement after hearing this (not that I ever was). It sounds like she's saying "I'm not going to endorse him, but I want to know who he likes most so I can endorse them instead."

Steve-in-NY
12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Did that man take a crap in his pants or something when she brings up Ron Paul? It looks like he was really putting some work in.

pipewerKz
12-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Wow, Ron Paul isn't Tea Party? Hilarious.

Let's quote Jon Stewart: "He planted that grass."

twomp
12-08-2011, 11:05 AM
I don't understand why you guys are so excited over this? Sarah Palin will only kill the independent voters for Dr. Paul. Are watching the same video? She doesn't want to endorse him, she in interested in who HE will endorse....

maxoutco
12-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Here's my thinking. I think her endorsement will come just at the right time. Maybe right after Iowa or New Hampshire. By her playing this game with the media, she allows the media to keep having her on, and trying to get the endorsement out of her.

When she finally does, we will start to see the snowball effect everyone has been discussing. I love that Ron has addressed the issue with Israel. She needs something to work with as she knows a lot of her followers are for the wars right now. I'm sure she is all over the Israel thing right now.

The best thing is, as far as her followers, they will want to listen to her reasoning, and hopefully her endorsement and explanation will be an enlightenment to their views.

ctiger2
12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Here's my thinking. I think her endorsement will come just at the right time. Maybe right after Iowa or New Hampshire. By her playing this game with the media, she allows the media to keep having her on, and trying to get the endorsement out of her.

Sarah will only endorse someone who's going to be the clear winner. She wants to be the kingmaker for sure. That is Sarah's #1 goal for 2012.

I MUST BE SEEN AS THE PERSON WHO CHOSE THE GOP NOMINEE. ~ Sarah Palin

Perry
12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
She's not smart enough to know that Ron Paul would saw off his left hand before he endorsed one of the current republicans.

Brian4Liberty
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I knew the minute he asked about Trump that she would be kissing Trump ass. Her comments about Ron were pretty positive, except for her mention of his exclusion from the forum yesterday. She is basically saying that Ron is the best on fiscal issues.

gls
12-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Ugh, I'm not expecting a Palin endorsement after hearing this (not that I ever was). It sounds like she's saying "I'm not going to endorse him, but I want to know who he likes most so I can endorse them instead."

Which just shows how out of touch she is since Ron is in it for the long haul and even if he were to drop out he would never endorse any of the other Republican front-runners.

freefromchains
12-08-2011, 03:32 PM
I hope Bolling dies.
Yes, I said it. He's a horrible person.

thehungarian
12-08-2011, 03:35 PM
It's amazing how fucking rabid Bolling is. He is seriously blood thirsty.

braane
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
She's not smart enough to know that Ron Paul would saw off his left hand before he endorsed one of the current republicans.

+rep That was both accurate and funny.

rideurlightning
12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
I can't believe I actually respect Sarah Palin.

NewRightLibertarian
12-08-2011, 03:52 PM

I have for awhile. She's definitely a step in the right direction as far as GOP leadership goes.

AuH20
12-08-2011, 03:53 PM

Maybe she is a closet pitchforker like Buchanan attests? Who knows? She definitely is a mystery.

evadmurd
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
How can she agree with him on his views regarding domestic policies without agreeing with him on foreign policy. They are forever inter-related with Paul's plan of spending cuts and keeping the ability to pay for entitlements like Medicare?

AuH20
12-08-2011, 04:02 PM
How can she agree with him on his views regarding domestic policies without agreeing with him on foreign policy. They are forever inter-related with Paul's plan of spending cuts and keeping the ability to pay for entitlements like Medicare?

All the cuts in the world in the DoD can't save Medicare or S.S. The hole is simply too large. 300 or 400 billion in savings is chump change, relatively speaking to the projected outlays that are coming.

The Magic Hoof
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Guys, this is one of the most positive things she's ever said about him. Sure, she can disagree with Paul on foreign policy, but I'm sure Paul disagrees with her that she was in favor of the bailouts.

I don't think a Palin endorsement will hurt at all and I don't think Ron will lose many votes due to her endorsement.