PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch the Jewish debate that excluded Ron Paul?

emazur
12-08-2011, 02:03 AM
I pretty much forgot it was going to happen today but it was very briefly mentioned on the news. Did anyone say anything really stupid? Was it a debate or just a forum?

cindy25
12-08-2011, 02:06 AM
didn't watch it but Newt promised to appoint Zionist war monger John Bolton Sect of State

Feeding the Abscess
12-08-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm also pretty sure they all said they'd put the embassy in Jerusalem, too. The promises on that one got more ridiculous with each passing speech.

12-08-2011, 04:05 AM
I think it was just candidates speaking to an audience separately, a la the Faith and Freedom Forum.

bluesc
12-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Israel = good, Muslims = bad.

vita3
12-08-2011, 05:34 AM
I watched some of it on CSPAN last night. The candidates got 30 or so minutes to address the audience & then answer questions. This was all done one @ a time. When a candidate mentioned bombing Iran or giving Israel more $$$, the audience clapped loudly.

In fact every statement that was made "giving" something or supporting Israel was met w/ wild clapping. Worth watching just to see how over the top Republican candidates go, to try & appease Israeli first supporters.

Elwar
12-08-2011, 05:55 AM
I watched some of it on CSPAN last night. The candidates got 30 or so minutes to address the audience & then answer questions. This was all done one @ a time. When a candidate mentioned bombing Iran or giving Israel more $$$, the audience clapped loudly.

In fact every statement that was made "giving" something or supporting Israel was met w/ wild clapping. Worth watching just to see how over the top Republican candidates go, to try & appease Israeli first supporters.

Fodder for big government proof of the other candidates.

light200763
12-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Yes I saw there is a clear bias towards Ron Paul.

nobody's_hero
12-08-2011, 07:11 AM
No, I was outside comparing rocks in my driveway. It seemed to take priority.

Bruno
12-08-2011, 07:13 AM
No, I was outside comparing rocks in my driveway. It seemed to take priority.

Lol!

pacelli
12-08-2011, 02:11 PM
No, I was sitting around with my jewish spouse watching some Ron Paul interviews that she had to catch up on.

Dianne
12-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I never watch anything if Ron Paul is excluded. Why give them ratings?

Lucille
12-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Would anyone have even known about it had it not been for that ugly publicity stunt barring RP from it, smearing him with hateful lies?

Athan
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Was to busy playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. OMG how did this game become so addictive? I didn't think it was going to be this engrossing! I already forgot about Assassins Creed: Revelations.

jmdrake
12-08-2011, 04:09 PM
I never watch anything if Ron Paul is excluded. Why give them ratings?

+rep

Would anyone have even known about it had it not been for that ugly publicity stunt barring RP from it, smearing him with hateful lies?

+rep

TC95
12-08-2011, 09:01 PM
No, I didn't watch because I refuse to watch people who exclude Ron Paul because he doesn't believe the government should steal from taxpayers to fund foreign countries.

LibertyEagle
12-08-2011, 09:07 PM

/start rant
You know, as time goes by, this irritates me more and more. If the Israel-firsters want to give Israel money, then step up and empty your entire bank account and send it to Israel. No one is stopping you. But, no, you want to use big government to stick your hand in my pocket and steal my money. Admit it, you are a pack of leftists. /end rant