PDA

View Full Version : Redstate's Alexa rating after ban

qsecofr
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Check out redstates Alexa rating, ronpaulforums.com is now beating them.

Redstate Alexa (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?site0=ronpaul2008.com&site1=ronpaulforums.com&site2=redstate.com&y=r&z=3&h=300&w=610&range=3m&size=Medium&url=flashgot.net)

All I can say is hahahahahhahaha, they updated RonPaul2008's stats too. Wow!

xerxesdarius
11-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I slowly coming to the conclusion that our opponents are morons. Powerful and dangerous morons, to be sure, but morons nonetheless. It seems that the Republican establishment can't make a move without it being the wrong one. Consider:

Ignore Ron Paul...backfired.
Redstate ban...backfired.
Iowa debate ban...would have backfired big time.

and my latest prediction, the Pat Robertson endorsement of Giuliani will backfire on him big time. It will start the discussion (that Romney and Giuliani are not conservatives) that will rip the Republican party apart. The blogs are already reacting extremely negatively to this.

It is like watching a car wreck.

I think this is exactly what the Republican party needs, to come to terms with its fall from grace and pick a leader who will show them the way back.

ItsTime
11-07-2007, 12:39 PM
haha nice dip there

Pauliana
11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
The GOP is quickly becoming a third party. The base, and their power is shrinking. Next time Dr. Paul is asked about making a third party run, he should point out that he already is. tee hee.

constituent
11-07-2007, 01:05 PM
The GOP is quickly becoming a third party. The base, and their power is shrinking. Next time Dr. Paul is asked about making a third party run, he should point out that he already is. tee hee.

now that's money.

qsecofr
11-07-2007, 01:06 PM
The base is fracturing which is great for us, the majority of the GOP only want whats best for this country and we are giving them an alternative that when examined is only looking better and better.

No matter how staunch a "neocon" somebody is they still have at least one finger in the wind... we can do this. Next push seriously needs to be at attending local GOP meetings. We won't have to be as forceful in stating Ron has a chance now so we can concentrate on delivering why he is the best.

Redstate, Hannity et al see it coming already and will only marginalize there positions if they try to ban us from participating. :D

The perfect political storm indeed:eek:

jp5065
11-07-2007, 01:12 PM
dailypaul.com is beating them as well! :)

troyd1
11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
How about the American party! Everyone already calls themselves Americans.

troyd1
11-07-2007, 01:37 PM
This is not really that bad of a hit. They are just going back to their baseline before Ron Paul supporters. I am a huge Ron fan, but facts are facts.

ashlux
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
It is like watching a car wreck.

Indeed it is. I can't stop watching either.

CasualApathy
11-07-2007, 01:52 PM
How about the American party! Everyone already calls themselves Americans.

Why not simply "The Freedom Party"

Sounds groovy.

But RP is going to win the nomination anyways, so....