PDA

View Full Version : Job is not done!! Go place slimjims, Libertycards, flyers etc on CARS, BUSES, TRUCKS

Falseflagop
11-07-2007, 12:20 PM
parked at the malls, local libary, on the street, parking lots at strip malls, buildings, the more branding the better.

I spend 10 minutes a day going to various places just placing LIBERTY CARDS out and imho it works they are small enough so people put them in their pockets!

IT WORKS people and these liberty acrds are really cheap so get off your butts during lunch hour it takes 10 minutes to place 50 or so liberty cards and every day it adds up!!

ronpaulfan
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
This week is the best time for this! Tell everyone about what happened Monday! The majority of the news watching country has no idea what happened yesterday!

max
11-07-2007, 12:23 PM
parked at the malls, local libary, on the street, parking lots at strip malls, buildings, the more branding the better.

I spend 10 minutes a day going to various places just placing LIBERTY CARDS out and imho it works they are small enough so people put them in their pockets!

IT WORKS people and these liberty acrds are really cheap so get off your butts during lunch hour it takes 10 minutes to place 50 or so liberty cards and every day it adds up!!

now that RP is a household name....these slim jim will be much more effective....slim jim america

ronpaulfan
11-07-2007, 12:31 PM
The majority of the news watching country has no idea what happened yesterday!

The reason is, MOST PEOPLE GET THEIR NEWS IN THE MORNING and yesterday morning we received little to no coverage!! We didn't get the coverage until later in the afternoon. Also, this morning we didn't get coverage either! This means MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THE NOVEMBER 5th FUNDRAISING!!!!

TechnoGuyRob
11-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Placing unsolicited political material on cars is illegal in most places.

Be careful.

Corydoras
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I went to the doctor today, and happened to mention that I'm really excited about a presidential candidate I'm supporting.

"Oh, who?"
"Ron Paul!"
"Who?"

Naturally, I handed over a liberty card. But we got a LOT of work still to do!

newmedia4ron
11-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Inch by Inch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs)

newmedia4ron
11-14-2007, 09:51 PM