PDA

View Full Version : Palin Won’t Endorse Before Iowa Caucuses

sailingaway
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/285215/palin-wont-endorse-iowa-caucuses-katrina-trinko

interesting take away line.

Fermli
12-07-2011, 04:32 PM
good. best to keep neutral Mrs. Palin =)

sailingaway
12-07-2011, 04:33 PM
I believe 'Governor' is the proper honorific, as Ron's is Dr., not 'Mr.'

harikaried
12-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Palin doesn't want to take away from Dr. Paul's efforts.

She wants everyone to see that Ron Paul can win on his own. She'll just hop along for the ride after he wins Iowa to help push him to win New Hampshire! :)

(She changed her Facebook political views from Republican to Conservative a few months ago.)

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
interesting take away line.

Such a tease...

She said she was “most interested” in seeing in who Ron Paul, if he does not win the nomination, endorses, citing his strong record on “domestic spending issues.”

Pisces
12-07-2011, 04:39 PM
That is interesting. I'd given up on Sarah after she told Hannity that she was "scared" by some of Ron's foreign policy. I guess that's what all the Fox analysts (except the Judge) have to say. Sounds like she has a lot of respect for Ron Paul. Hopefully her diehard fans will pick up on that and realize that its ok to support him.

Sola_Fide
12-07-2011, 04:46 PM
She said she was “most interested” in seeing in who Ron Paul, if he does not win the nomination, endorses, citing his strong record on “domestic spending issues.

So she is taking her marching orders from Ron? Why not just endorse him?

Fermli
12-07-2011, 04:47 PM
(She changed her Facebook political views from Republican to Conservative a few months ago.)

this was found out to be not true. It's always been conservative.

Okie RP fan
12-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Can some of you tweet her or Facebook her every week or so to drop some hints?

I doubt it'll do anything, but, it keeps us relevant in her busy, Hollywood style life.

PastaRocket848
12-07-2011, 04:49 PM
freedom of speech must not be very popular here... why delete posts for insulting caribou barbie? is this the sarah palin forums?

Sola_Fide
12-07-2011, 05:01 PM
freedom of speech must not be very popular here... why delete posts for insulting caribou barbie? is this the sarah palin forums?

I don't know. I could see why a mod would do that honestly. The chances are slim that Sarah would be a patriot and support Ron, but in the mean time, why be antagonistic toward her and the people who like her?

pipewerKz
12-07-2011, 05:03 PM
I personally could care less about Palin's view point on anything but I will take an endorsement for Paul from anyone that gets so much love from Republicans.

12-07-2011, 05:08 PM

We all know the media reads this forum. Palin has made overtures to Ron. Despite somebodys personal opinion, a Palin endorsement would be help. Every bit counts.

djruden
12-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Ron Paul fans can also be Sarah Palin fans. We need a united vote to win. Seems kinda obvious but maybe you are childish enough not to understand that...?

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Alright, I'm calling it just like I called it correctly in Rand's campaign.
If Dr. Paul wins IA, he will get Palin's endorsement. You can quote me on that!

matt0611
12-07-2011, 05:24 PM
If Palin endorsed us, we'd almost certainly win, its too bad that someone basically has the power to get Ron elected but won't push the button.

Ah well, at least she's not endorsing Newt.

12-07-2011, 05:24 PM

Maybe so. It would be big, like her or hate her, she has supporters. I saw her a few times when she came around here in '08 and she draws a huge worked up crowd.

matt0611
12-07-2011, 05:25 PM

I really hope you are right, that would be amazing!

fred584
12-07-2011, 05:27 PM
I don't know I put a post up on her wall about the teaparty11 site for the money bomb and it was taken down in about 10 minutes.

I don't know what that means. It is going to be interesting. If she sells us out, we will probably react a lot worse than we did with bill O'rielly.

brendan.orourke
12-07-2011, 05:28 PM
A Palin endorsement would be clutch.

eric4186
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I think Palin likes Paul a lot but is just not gonna come out and say it until he has a better chance at winning. Gingrich and Romney don't represent the tea party that she's basically the figurehead for but she sees Paul as being very anti-status quo in the Republican Party which is what the tea party wants.

If we win Iowa and then get at least a strong second in NH I think we could very well get a Palin endorsement, which would be phenomenal.

Slutter McGee
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
If a miracle were to happen and she were to endorse Ron, I certainly hope you guys will stop lying about her being unattractive and just admit the truth...she is a hottie.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

gls
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Ron isn't dropping out anytime soon, and if he doesn't get the nomination, he's sure as hell is not going to endorse any of the other Republican "front runners". If anyone it will probably be the LP or CP candidate.

thehungarian
12-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Sarah will endorse Ron Paul. This shit is gonna happen.

Corey
12-07-2011, 05:37 PM
If a miracle were to happen and she were to endorse Ron, I certainly hope you guys will stop lying about her being unattractive and just admit the truth...she is a hottie.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Deal!

brendan.orourke
12-07-2011, 05:40 PM
This is why we NEED Iowa! If Ron wins, Palin will endorse I think!

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Sincerely,
Slutter McGee

When she does endorse him; I would hope we could raise the level of discussion about her a bit more than just her looks.

thehungarian
12-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Could she have a place in a President Paul cabinet? I'm not so sure.

Xenophage
12-07-2011, 05:50 PM
My prediction: Palin will endorse the winner of Iowa, regardless of who it is.

12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I don't know I put a post up on her wall about the teaparty11 site for the money bomb and it was taken down in about 10 minutes.

I don't know what that means. It is going to be interesting. If she sells us out, we will probably react a lot worse than we did with bill O'rielly.

Her supporters are still holding out for her to join the race, they even did an ad buy for her in Iowa.

My prediction: Palin will endorse the winner of Iowa, regardless of who it is.

Entirely possible as well.

Lisa100
12-07-2011, 06:13 PM
I hate to be a party pooper, but if you read what she said, it was not favorable to Ron. I actually seriously thought that she might endorse Ron, but after reading her quotes here, I think not. For her to link Newt to the Tea Party is a joke. He is big government scum. And for her to say she is interested in who Ron will endorse is a slap in the face to him. I hope I am wrong!

12-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Surprisingly positive news for us, I think. Time will tell.

I would imagine that if Ron Paul wins Iowa, a decent chance exists that Sarah Palin would endorse him.

If you have kept up with the news on her, Gingrich's camp claimed a couple weeks ago that Palin was going to endorse him. Since that isn't the case, you have to think that she couldn't quite bring herself to do it. I think Sarah Palin may be a lot of things, but I do believe her to be relatively honest.

Will be interesting to see what she does.

Beorn
12-07-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sola_Fide
12-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I hate to be a party pooper, but if you read what she said, it was not favorable to Ron. I actually seriously thought that she might endorse Ron, but after reading her quotes here, I think not. For her to link Newt to the Tea Party is a joke. He is big government scum. And for her to say she is interested in who Ron will endorse is a slap in the face to him. I hope I am wrong!

Yeah. What she said about Newt was just...sad.

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah. What she said about Newt was just...sad.

But man, teh hillarity that ensued on the interwebs when she endorsed Rand, it was awesome. You had the liberal-leaning ron paul supporters bemoaning how they could no longer support Rand and you had "conservative" bloggers denying it was true even a week afterwards. Those were good days, I can't wait.

Slutter McGee
12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
When she does endorse him; I would hope we could raise the level of discussion about her a bit more than just her looks.

Why? What else matters?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Okie RP fan
12-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Palin is endorsing Trump's debate:

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/palin-trump-debate-gingrich/2011/12/07/id/420300

There is a breaking news line up top that says the Faith and Freedom Coalition is endorsing the Trump debate as well.

Eric21ND
12-08-2011, 09:10 AM
This is why we NEED Iowa! If Ron wins, Palin will endorse I think!
I agree.

bluesc
12-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Palin is endorsing Trump's debate:

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/palin-trump-debate-gingrich/2011/12/07/id/420300

There is a breaking news line up top that says the Faith and Freedom Coalition is endorsing the Trump debate as well.

Rove and the RNC came out against it. She only endorsed it for the "outsider" image that she, for some bizarre reason, shares with Trump.

For once, the establishment is on the right side of this.

Okie RP fan
12-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Rove and the RNC came out against it. She only endorsed it for the "outsider" image that she, for some bizarre reason, shares with Trump.

For once, the establishment is on the right side of this.

As much as Rove is worshipped, I have been seeing the "Foxbots" come out against Rove and insist that Trump is a great man and encourage the candidates to participate. So, with Cain out, and Romney, Huntsman, and Paul not attending, that leaves Bachmann, Santorum, Gingrich, and possibly Johnson, if he chooses to.

What a debate.

12-08-2011, 09:24 AM
I actually like this. Ron is establishment here. RNC is against it.

This campaign plus the establishment RNC would kick Obama's ass in the general.

Might work out, night get backstabbed.

orenbus
12-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Current Map:
http://www.ronpaulcountry.com/sites/all/themes/bluemasters/images/screenshots/rpc_map_12082011.png

Top 7 States - Registered by State:
http://www.ronpaulcountry.com/sites/all/themes/bluemasters/images/screenshots/rpc_graphs_12082011.png

IOWA Has Taken Top Spot ...Sweet Caroline...good times never seem so good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAsVu4NwSw

Register Today!

http://ronpaulcountry.com/user/register

http://www.ronpaulcountry.com/launch

http://ronpaulcountry.com/sites/ronpaulcountry.com/files/RPC_logo_by_dave_grad.png

Student Of Paulism
12-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Well, you guys always have to remember that she works for the 'gatekeeper'. Not just her, but anyone of them endorsing someone who is NOT the status quo would be a very rare thing to see. Hell, i dont even know if it is possible lol. They are so fixed in one direction when it comes to all that nonsense.

I would feel a lot more positive about her taking Ron's side if she didnt have a recurring role on FoX, but since that is the case, it's just something i would never put my money on.

And if you read between the lines there in what she said about 'ron endorsing someone', it is like she saying he isn't part of the race and soon to be out of it or something. Hell, why would Ron consider endorsing someone when he is in the thick of it right now? Just not much of a positive to take from that statement, but time will tell i guess.

About Sarah being hot too, hells yea she is. She is America's favorite and hottest Milf, who doesn't know that by now? :D

giovannile07
12-09-2011, 06:33 PM

Do another people get to post there though? I remember going on Ron Paul's Facebook and putting up Happy Birthday to him and it got deleted. He only lets official things from himself get posted directly to the wall, so maybe the same case with Palin?