PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Ron Paul posts

Gravik
12-07-2011, 04:28 PM
h xxp://www.facebook.com/pages/If-you-love-the-Tea-Party-but-think-Ron-Paul-is-a-nut-please-friend-me/118960598172931
h xxp://www.facebook.com/pages/Ron-Paul-Exposed/487441250540

These kind of people just make me LOL with how much stupidity they have.

"Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination would be like Ahmadinejad winning the Nobel Peace Prize; not gonna happen.

People need to wake up and smell the napalm before wasting their vote on this soon-to-be geriatric presidential wannabe."

"I use to be a lightweight Ron Paul supporter until I woke up and saw the truth. Ron Paul no more!!!"

"I think it is dangerous. I don't like the idea of Iran having a nuke. I do not feel they have a "right" to a nuke. The current government in charge is dangerous. They have said they want to wipe Israel off the map. I think Ron Paul would make a great Treasury Secretary. His foreign policy is too extreme for me."

"I love Rick Santorum"

"Another piece of shit Paulbot."

LibForestPaul
12-07-2011, 07:40 PM
How do you know who is actually posting?

Gravik
12-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Just look at those two FB pages and you'll see.

DamianTV
12-07-2011, 09:37 PM
If they cant smell the Napalm, they surely wont smell the Ashes...

I despise facebook, but even I am willing to give this thread a bump...

oyarde
12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
The Iranians pose no threat to the US . iSRAEL CAN TAKE CARE OF ITSELF .In fact , we are better served to stop foreign aid to Pakistan , Saudi ,Israel & Egypt . I doubt that guy has ever smelled napalm .

kill the banks
12-08-2011, 10:51 AM
CIA does spend time posting agendas in mysterious ways ... plus the brainwashed neocon MIC war machine lemmings spam their chicken hawk guts ... perpetual war is a racket and until we kill the banksters' bank it will steer the air waves and rule the sheep

xFiFtyOnE
12-08-2011, 10:56 AM
"Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination would be like Ahmadinejad winning the Nobel Peace Prize; not gonna happen."

Who knows? Ahmadinejad might win the nobel peace prize, after all, they gave one to Obama. BAHAHAHA

oyarde
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Who knows? Ahmadinejad might win the nobel peace prize, after all, they gave one to Obama. BAHAHAhA Was he not recently a finalist for some weird public transportation award ?

LibertyEagle
12-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Please break the links.