PDA

View Full Version : Effective RP foreign policy article

VonDerBerg
12-07-2011, 03:48 PM
I don't know if this was posted already but I think it's worth a re-post anyway.

This is probably one of the better RP foreign policy articles I've read in terms of not scaring people. I think it can have a much stronger appeal to those who are scared Dr. Paul would just sit back while somebody nukes us. This sounds kind of weird but I think the wording will comfort all of the foreign policy skeptics.

For example: "The cornerstone of peace and the common defense is deterrence. Ron Paul would embrace a retaliatory capability sufficient to destroy every living thing in any country complicit in an actual or imminent attack on the United States. He would deploy troops and weapons systems capable of foiling any acts of war targeting Americans on American soil."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/06/billions-for-defense-but-not-one-cent-for-empire/#ixzz1ft6DriDj

KramerDSP
12-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I said in another thread that Ron Paul would be the most ruthless war-time President the country has had since FDR nuked Japan twice.

Indiana4Paul
12-07-2011, 04:59 PM
I said in another thread that Ron Paul would be the most ruthless war-time President the country has had since FDR nuked Japan twice.Truman.

bluesc
12-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Once again, Bruce Fein is awesome. Ron needs to use some of those talking points in debates and interviews.

VonDerBerg
12-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Once again, Bruce Fein is awesome. Ron needs to use some of those talking points in debates and interviews.

I agree. I think this is also The article to send to our friends, family and whoever else since foreign policy is the biggest issue with many voters considering Paul.

bluesc
12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
I agree. I think this is also The article to send to our friends, family and whoever else since foreign policy is the biggest issue with many voters considering Paul.

Use some Michael Scheuer material as well. He advised three presidents on the Middle East and led the CIA Bin Laden unit. He supports Ron's foreign policy. Very credible man to use when talking to the more hawkish voters.

anewvoice
12-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Truman.
+rep

shadowhooch
12-07-2011, 08:32 PM

Yes, I'm glad he's one of Ron Paul's advisors. That was an awesome article.