PDA

View Full Version : John Tate And Ron Paul know about the moneybomb on DEC 16th! Expecting a BIG ONE!

qwerty
12-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Ron Paul

In fact, if you were holding off on contributing until my next Money Bomb, I hope I can count on you to give half right now.

John Tate

I know you've heard Ron Paul supporters are planning a huge Money Bomb later this month.

Taken from here,

http://www.dailypaul.com/190878/ron-needs-massive-influx-of-funds-over-next-5-days

Donīt let them down! I bet they have allready plans for that money! ;)

Share everyway you can www.teaparty11.com ! ;)

Reasons why this will be big...

1. videos that have allmost 55k views!

2. official site has allmost 10k of shares!

3. when the ticker is on the official site, people who happen to visit the site will donate.

4. well known date for many supporters!

5. campaign knows about it and have plugged it to their e-mails.

6. we have more coalition sites than ever before!

And the best, we have still lot of time to promote this! :)

anewvoice
12-07-2011, 12:59 PM
I think it's in our best interest to temper expectations. We've already seen a frustrating lack of enthusiasm and unity on this moneybomb (I was hoping to relive the HOLD thread a bit). With 1 million coming this week, I'm just hoping to break 2-3 million range.

Kick me if I'm being defeatist, but if Ron Paul says the money is needed now not then, so be it.

qwerty
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM
I think it's in our best interest to temper expectations. We've already seen a frustrating lack of enthusiasm and unity on this moneybomb (I was hoping to relive the HOLD thread a bit). With 1 million coming this week, I'm just hoping to break 2-3 million range.

Kick me if I'm being defeatist, but if Ron Paul says the money is needed now not then, so be it.

I am pretty encouraged about the FB shares from the site! allmost 10k, that means a lot!

Also thatīs probably the BEST known date in this movement and the Ron Paul campaign page gets lot of hits daily adn when they see the ticker they donate.

Best thing is that we have lot of time to promote this.

trey4sports
12-07-2011, 01:05 PM

agreed. we're on pace to raise at least 600K or so in a two day span for yesterday and today so the moneybomb may not be as big now, but even then with Iowa being within reach I think we could still see a 1.5 to 2 million dollar day on Dec. 16th

qwerty
12-07-2011, 01:06 PM
agreed. we're on pace to raise at least 600K or so in a two day span for yesterday and today so the moneybomb may not be as big now, but even then with Iowa being within reach I think we could still see a 1.5 to 2 million dollar day on Dec. 16th

And even that amount is a GREAT boost for the campaign.

I BET that they are expecting millions, they would not mention it if they wouldnīt...

IndianaPolitico
12-07-2011, 01:07 PM
I am pretty encouraged about the FB shares from the site! allmost 10k, that means a lot!

Not always, those could be repeated shares.

qwerty
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Not always, those could be repeated shares.

I does not count repeated shares. i tried...

first it shows as it counts but when you update the page it does not count it if you do twice...

i donīt know if it counts if you do it daily.

qwerty
12-07-2011, 01:16 PM
and after these two e-mails, the whole mailinglist of the campaign know about the moneybomb! :)

wstrucke
12-07-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't like to damper expectations, but we didn't *really* raise $1 million for this -- the campaign started the ticket at $500k which is probably about what we've pulled in since the beginning of november or thereabouts. I've been tracking this since pretty much august.

http://ronpaulmyths.com/graph-845x650.png?

qwerty
12-07-2011, 02:03 PM
and donīt forget that we have 2 moneybomb videos which have over 50k views combined... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HECoRx8qTrA

31 714 views...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiDZKf74IR0

24 533 views...

THAT`S A LOT! :)

PastaRocket848
12-07-2011, 02:08 PM
well, regardless of when why or how, we're makin' some real cash right-about-now. last two days of fundraising have been amazing, and i firmly believe a large chunk of that is coming from outside our "normal" contribution base. i have a good feeling about this moneybomb. i think we may surprise ourselves, but i remain cautious with my enthusiasm.

it certainly does seem as though something is changing with regard to fundraising.

anewvoice
12-07-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't like to damper expectations, but we didn't *really* raise $1 million for this -- the campaign started the ticket at $500k which is probably about what we've pulled in since the beginning of november or thereabouts. I've been tracking this since pretty much august.

I've been watching too and I don't think the 500k comes from online donations. As the feeds reset from BTO it was at about 3 million, as of the most recent reset yesterday it was at 1.8 million. We were at a 30k per day pace since BTO in effect.

Perhaps it's optimistic but I think the 500k is other than online donations (fundraisers, letters..) added to boost the totals, or it was transferred from the Congressional account.

and great point about the moneybomb, good heads up to everyone that one is coming, now they can go look!

anewvoice
12-07-2011, 02:11 PM
it certainly does seem as though something is changing with regard to fundraising.

I have this vision in my head for current donors and new/disaffected 08 donors joining up such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo

:)

qwerty
12-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Reasons why this will be big...

1. videos that have allmost 55k views!

2. official site has allmost 10k of shares!

3. when the ticker is on the official site, people who happen to visit the site will donate.

4. well known date for many supporters!

5. campaign knows about it and have plugged it to their e-mails.

And the best, we have still lot of time to promote this! :)

qwerty
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
well, regardless of when why or how, we're makin' some real cash right-about-now. last two days of fundraising have been amazing, and i firmly believe a large chunk of that is coming from outside our "normal" contribution base. i have a good feeling about this moneybomb. i think we may surprise ourselves, but i remain cautious with my enthusiasm.

totally agree!

People understand now that we have REAL SHOT TO WIN THE NOMINATION! That should give us extra boost!

I just hope more and more people on these forums choose to help us promote this, we need every help we can get!

qwerty
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
i think thereīs a reason why they ask ONLY million now. i think the reason is the moneybomb!

qwerty
12-07-2011, 03:30 PM
BUMP!

qwerty
12-08-2011, 12:50 AM
BUMP!

qwerty
12-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Letīs get to work to make this BIG!

qwerty
12-08-2011, 06:09 AM
MORNING BUMP!

bluesc
12-08-2011, 06:14 AM
i think thereīs a reason why they ask ONLY million now. i think the reason is the moneybomb!

Nope. After we hit $1M they requested we go all out with donations to make the ad blitz even bigger. That's why the ticker is still up. They would rather have the money now, but they didn't want to shit all over a grassroots project.

qwerty
12-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Keep on spreading the word people!

Letīs walk the walk, let the loosers talk the talk!

bluesc
12-08-2011, 06:31 AM

Letīs walk the walk, let the loosers talk the talk!

Calling other forum members "losers" for following the campaign's request rather than following yours to push your pet project is, once again, insulting.

qwerty
12-08-2011, 06:32 AM

Let the talkers talk, just ignore them! :)

Action speaks louder! :)

I will commit to post 500 banners to FB!

pacelli
12-08-2011, 07:00 AM
Luckily they not only know about it, but they are encouraging us to be HALF as successful on the 16th because the campaign needs the cash this week.

qwerty
12-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Luckily they not only know about it, but they are encouraging us to be HALF as successful on the 16th because the campaign needs the cash this week.

yes, i just wonder why they asked only 1 mil ?

rich34
12-08-2011, 07:08 AM
The money bomb needs taken to gun forums, bodybuilding forums, mma forums, nfl forums, alternative health forums, gold\silver forums, online gambling forums, conspiracy forums and every other forum that may be receptive to Ron Paul's message!

qwerty
12-08-2011, 07:09 AM
The money bomb needs taken to gun forums, bodybuilding forums, mma forums, nfl forums, alternative health forums, gold\silver forums, online gambling forums, conspiracy forums and every other forum that may be receptive to Ron Paul's message!

AGREEE!!!

WE NEED EVERYBODY`S HELP ON THIS! :)

believe me many people remember still 07 and are happy to hear about this! :)

bluesc
12-08-2011, 07:10 AM
yes, i just wonder why they asked only 1 mil ?

As I already said.. They didn't. After the $1M was raised they requested more. As much as we could give NOW.

qwerty
12-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Spread the word about the moneybomb, we have to awake the masses!

there are millions of supporters who have not yet donated! we need to encourage them by example! :)

centure7
12-08-2011, 08:01 AM
To ask people for big money early repeatedly, but then expect big money bombs late in the game is more than just naive... its stupid. If we get a huge money bomb on December 16 is great, but the campaign shouldn't be so *stupid* as to think it will be a big one. All of us who are serious about supporting Paul heard his request to give money early and we delivered. So the Tea Party 11 thing is more or less a bonus round where they should expect very little because we've done as requested and given the money early. The BTO money bomb was the most widely promoted one ever and netted about $3 million. I was hoping for $5M to $12M at the time. That showed that my idea was right about the early donors. Getting $1M should be our realistic goal to aim for. Because again, its nothing more than a bonus round after the core support has already given most of their planned donations. During this time last election, it was a totally different story.

bluesc
12-08-2011, 08:06 AM
To ask people for big money early repeatedly, but then expect big money bombs late in the game is more than just naive... its stupid. If we get a huge money bomb on December 16 is great, but the campaign shouldn't be so *stupid* as to think it will be a big one. All of us who are serious about supporting Paul heard his request to give money early and we delivered. So the Tea Party 11 thing is more or less a bonus round where they should expect very little because we've done as requested and given the money early. The BTO money bomb was the most widely promoted one ever and netted about $3 million. I was hoping for $5M to $12M at the time. That showed that my idea was right about the early donors. Getting $1M should be our realistic goal to aim for. Because again, its nothing more than a bonus round after the core support has already given most of their planned donations. During this time last election, it was a totally different story.

The campaign isn't stupid, and they aren't expecting big money. This thread is by qwerty, who is obsessed over some random big total on a date that is too late to put the big total to good use. It's just qwerty's pet project, and qwerty wants to feel like he/she is all important and the only one doing any work.

The campaign, imo, doesn't give a shit about the Tea Party moneybomb. They need the money now.

qwerty
12-08-2011, 08:08 AM

donīt forget the fact that this is probably the best known date in the movement! ;)

We are getting lot of new donors like we allways do!

I have never received so many likes when i have been promoting! :)

rich34
12-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Even if the money raised for the 16th can't be used for the early states it can stll be used for those after which no doubt we'll be competing in. I support both of these efforts and also encourage those that setup the money bombs to go ahead and get one ready for after Iowa to ride the momentum. Say January 6th for instance. Paul is in for the long haul and a 1st or 2nd after Iowa could bring a lot of new donors who've never participated in a money bomb so we need to be ready..

qwerty
12-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Even if the money raised for the 16th can't be used for the early states it can stll be used for those after which no doubt we'll be competing in. I support both of these efforts and also encourage those that setup the money bombs to go ahead and get one ready for after Iowa to ride the momentum. Say January 6th for instance. Paul is in for the long haul and a 1st or 2nd after Iowa could bring a lot of new donors who've never participated in a money bomb so we need to be ready..

thanks! :)

KingNothing
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
The campaign isn't stupid, and they aren't expecting big money. This thread is by qwerty, who is obsessed over some random big total on a date that is too late to put the big total to good use. It's just qwerty's pet project, and qwerty wants to feel like he/she is all important and the only one doing any work.

The campaign, imo, doesn't give a shit about the Tea Party moneybomb. They need the money now.

The fighting between the two of you is really an awesome, hilarious secondary story around here.