PDA

View Full Version : Comment Registration Open at HotAir

JohnGalt23g
12-07-2011, 08:45 AM
For any of you who might be interested. HotAir is a fairly influential site in the right-wing blogosphere, and carry a bit of weight even in the right-wing press. I and a few people here are there quite frequently, and frankly could always use some help. They are now registering people for comment privileges.

Just so you know.

hxxp://hotair.com/archives/2011/12/07/comment-registration-open-at-hot-air-2/

JohnGalt23g
12-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Oh, and they only keep registration open until 4pm Eastern today.

So act now!!

iamse7en
12-07-2011, 09:26 AM
You are relentless johngalt23. I make a comment every once in awhile, but it's amazing how unintelligent those fools are. Their hatred of liberty and Ron Paul is even greater than liberals sometimes.

Lucille
12-07-2011, 09:57 AM
You are relentless johngalt23. I make a comment every once in awhile, but it's amazing how unintelligent those fools are. Their hatred of liberty and Ron Paul is even greater than liberals sometimes.

John Galt does fight the good fight over there. +rep to him. I'm often not in the mood to deal with the neoclown police state-humping Boobs due to their personal attacks on Paul, his "dangerous and insane foreign policy" (as if waging endless, Islamic theocracy-building wars all over the ME and Africa isn't insane) and us "Paultards," but I know not everyone reading there is commenting, and that some of what we say makes at least some people think twice.

I will say this for HA, they don't ban you simply for being a Paulian, like RedState does.

sailingaway
12-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Thank you!

It said it sent it to my email, but it hasn't come in yet.

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 10:09 AM
hxxp://hotair.com/wp/wp-login.php?action=register

angelatc
12-07-2011, 10:16 AM

If we can outnumber them, the perception will be that they're the not the status quo. But warning - it's really, really hard not to get as nasty with them as they get with us.

Inkblots
12-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Good work, johngalt. I was just coming here to post about this.

Anyone who feels ready to make respectful arguments for Ron Paul that appeal to mainline conservatives in what is often a very hostile environment, please register today. johngalt, I, and several other pro-Paul Hot Air users could use some more support.

Also, the good doctor will want a lot of us to be eligible for this:

Next week, we will have an exciting feature in which commenters at Hot Air and our sister site Townhall will vote for their favorite choice in the Republican presidential nomination race. We want to have as many people able to participate as possible, and so we want to get people registered to vote now.

JohnGalt23g
12-07-2011, 10:25 AM
If we can outnumber them, the perception will be that they're the not the status quo. But warning - it's really, really hard not to get as nasty with them as they get with us.

Most importantly at HA is treating Ed, Allah, and the hosts respectfully. You can disagree with them, but behave as if you were a guest in their house. Do so, and they are most accommodating.

slacker921
12-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Check out the snap poll chart (http://hotair.com/archives/2011/12/07/hot-air-snap-survey-results-2/). Hotair desperately needs some intelligent people to balance out all the ignorance that permeates the place. They basically vote for the person they hear the most about on FOX that week.

Inkblots
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Bump! C'mon guys, even if you don't think you'll comment very often, if you get an account you can chime in when it really counts. Remember that Hot Air has the highest traffic of any conservative blog.

thehungarian
12-07-2011, 01:18 PM
I registered. We'll see if they accept.

Time to bring out the boomstick.

Screenname over there is also thehungarian. Wherever there is weeping and gnashing of teeth in the comments, I was there.

PauliticsPolitics
12-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Yes, everyone should register there.
Use one of your crap spam accounts.

Inkblots
12-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Bump, again!

Lucille
12-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Oops. I bumped, but it's too late.

Agorism
12-07-2011, 07:58 PM
ah guess to late now? hehe.

unknown
12-07-2011, 08:26 PM
So they limit registration...

Interesting.

Lucille
12-13-2011, 03:31 PM
They're doing another one tomorrow (12/14).

hxxp://hotair.com/archives/2011/12/13/be-prepared-another-open-registration-day-coming-tomorrow/