PDA

View Full Version : Whats after Ron?

Starfox
12-07-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi guys,

Shane from Ireland here, i cant vote obviously but i am supporting Ron as much as i can and educating as many people as i can, if he gets in office, its pretty much a global effect.

My question today is and i dont like to be negative, what happens if Ron does not win, what will happen? Is there more future candidates with similar political views who can continue this charge for freedom? The best thing to come out of RP campaign if he does not win is how many people it is after awakening :) And that in itself is so wonderul

Shane

Crystallas
12-07-2011, 07:07 AM
What happens if he does win? He can't do it alone. :)

The seeds are planted, and we have a harvest of individuals who haven't even jumped into the spotlight yet. Of course, we do have quite a few that support the message that are trying to get in the light, many who are in the light. Only time will tell, as far as who rises to be the next big star.

RileyE104
12-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Whether he wins or not, I'm pretty sure Rand will be the choice in 2016 or 2020... At least, for me.

My second pick would definitely be Justin Amash.

fisharmor
12-07-2011, 07:13 AM
You tell me, Starfox, because I've been eyeballing Ireland as a possible escape route.

gjdavis60
12-07-2011, 07:19 AM
There is more to this movement than presidential campaigns. If we have learned anything it is that there can be no progress politically unless we get involved ourselves; educate our friends and neighbors, and get state, local, and federal representatives elected. To those ends we have made great progress since 2007 and we must not forget this. The movement that Ron Paul inspired will continue no matter what, because as Ron himself says, this movement is not about him, it is about all the people and the message of freedom.

LawnWake
12-07-2011, 07:28 AM
We're gonna have to blackmail Tom Woods and the Judge into running.

More importantly, we need to focus on cleaning up congress. Find anti-fed, anti-interventionist, pro-civil liberty, pro-balanced budget candidates in any party (including Democrats) running for office and support them.

We need to do this whether or not Ron Paul wins the nomination, but a liberty congress can do much more than a liberty president.

Revolution9
12-07-2011, 07:44 AM
You tell me, Starfox, because I've been eyeballing Ireland as a possible escape route.

We must support Ireland. It is a bastion of freedom in the middle of our proven enemy, the grittish empire. It is the birthplace of The Guinness Book of World Records, which will log Ron Paul as the US President elected with the highest percentage of the vote ever.

Rev9

Athan
12-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi guys,

Shane from Ireland here, i cant vote obviously but i am supporting Ron as much as i can and educating as many people as i can, if he gets in office, its pretty much a global effect.

My question today is and i dont like to be negative, what happens if Ron does not win, what will happen? Is there more future candidates with similar political views who can continue this charge for freedom? The best thing to come out of RP campaign if he does not win is how many people it is after awakening :) And that in itself is so wonderul

Shane
If he doesn't win, my guess after hunkering down for the following financial deterioration and stagnation and following that Gary Johnson as a candidate would probably be able to utilize our current organization IF he stops screwing around and endorses Ron Paul.

gerryb
12-07-2011, 07:56 AM
We need to stop giving the office of the presidency such importance. The proper role is pretty weak and pointless.

Phase 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Nullification-Resist-Federal-Tyranny-Century/dp/B0057D8U2U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323266128&sr=8-1

Phase 2:
http://jim.com/treason.htm

fisharmor
12-07-2011, 08:20 AM
We need to stop giving the office of the presidency such importance. The proper role is pretty weak and pointless.

Phase 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Nullification-Resist-Federal-Tyranny-Century/dp/B0057D8U2U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323266128&sr=8-1

Phase 2:
http://jim.com/treason.htm

Agreed and +rep.
However, it is currently not weak and pointless. It's an office which now allows the holder to lock up and/ or assassinate anybody.
I'm not giving the office such importance: the office took it.
I like pointing out to neocons that as defined, the job can be done by a died-in-the-wool jihadist and it wouldn't threaten their Sunday afternoon bake sales one iota.

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 08:32 AM
If he doesn't win, my guess after hunkering down for the following financial deterioration and stagnation and following that Gary Johnson as a candidate would probably be able to utilize our current organization IF he stops screwing around and endorses Ron Paul.

LOL, GJ. Now thats funny. The majority of RP supporters aren't gonna support a warmongering fascist.

Shane Harris
12-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Either way Ron wins. He has already won the intellectual battle and is the catalyst for an intellectual and political revolution in this country and no matter what happens to the government or the economy or the world, every single person who he has "woke up" and every single person whose apathy he cured will never regret knowing the truth and they will find peace and happiness in fighting for what they know in their heart is right. Long term, assuming there is a long term, as revered and respected and loved as Ron Paul is by the Liberty movement now, he will be truly immortalized after he dies. His influence and character and his story will become legendary and will be a true hero to all who value true freedom. I dont hold out much hope for the future of humanity, but that doesnt mean its not worth fighting for. Ron Paul is proof of what persistence and fighting for truth against all odds can achieve. Freedom is a beautiful thing and I will die happier because of what I learned from Ron Paul and how he changed my life.

RonRules
12-07-2011, 08:46 AM
My second pick would definitely be Justin Amash.

I had to look him up: "Born in Grand Rapids, Michigan and raised in Kentwood, Amash is a second generation Arab-American of Palestinian Christian and Syrian descent."

I'll say: Good luck with that.

Seems like someone that's competent and needs to be heard, but the opposition from you know who will be unbelievable.

specsaregood
12-07-2011, 08:51 AM
I had to look him up: "Born in Grand Rapids, Michigan and raised in Kentwood, Amash is a second generation Arab-American of Palestinian Christian and Syrian descent."
I'll say: Good luck with that.
Seems like someone that's competent and needs to be heard, but the opposition from you know who will be unbelievable.

Who? Anti-semites?

RonRules
12-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Who? Anti-semites?

AIPAC.

Peace&Freedom
12-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Obviously Rand Paul is next batter up in 2016, and Judge Napolitano is the most appropriate alternative and/or running mate in terms of national name recognition and closeness to Paul's views. Other names are just as strong, in my view, but are more obscure (Amash) or contoversial (Ventura). We need a successor there can be broad agreement about being able to takeover the existing infrastructure the Paul campaign and movement created, in order to best move forward.

On the Congressional side, we need to run Ron Paul candidates in vacant seat situations to have the best chance of installing more movement people into Congress. The emphasis should be on winning the major party primary of the party the district leans towards (run Ron Paul Republicans in vacant GOP-leaning districts, and run Ron Paul Democrats in vacant Dem-leaning districts). If we concentrated on 5-10% of the Congressional seats in this fashion instead of the whole 535, we would get pick ups much faster.

Starfox
12-07-2011, 09:27 AM

Sorry mate, what do you mean?

realtonygoodwin
12-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Hopefully Rand will run next.

iamse7en
12-07-2011, 09:53 AM
We're gonna have to blackmail Tom Woods and the Judge into running.

Huzzah!

pcosmar
12-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Who? Anti-semites?

AIPAC.

That's what he said.
;)