PDA

View Full Version : I've had a passionate 3 year love affair with Dr Paul

sarahdeez
12-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I think since all (well most of) the other candidates have affairs and get extra publicity for this we should have some ron paul hotties write some tempting and scandalous, insinuating but actually true stories of love affairs to post on blogs. Of course they would really be referring to their love of his brilliant mind and ideals but it might generate some decent press. They could sprinkle in tidbits of his policies and impressive resume and educate people while they thought they were reading gossip. It might give exposure to people who otherwise would ignore a political article/blog/ad.

example:

I've had a passionate 3 year love affair with the exceptionally intelligent former flight surgeon and Congressman Ron Paul. When I was first introduced to Ron Paul I was hesitant. He is so different from other men. What doctor sees patients for free and what Congressman refuses to participate in a lucrative Congressional pension plan because he feels it is unethical? Additionally, what top-tier presidential candidate wants to cut a trillion dollars from the federal budget in one year? At first it seemed crazy! As time passed and I got to know him and became intimately connected with him and decided he could really please me in ways no one else could. I started seeing Ron Paul for the 220-yd state championship winning, super-smart Duke medical school graduate that he is. I attempted to explain my affair to my husband but he did not understand so I have had to hide my relationship with Dr Paul. Sometimes I resort to checking for Ron Paul messages late into the night or early in the morning. Sometimes I feel the time spent pining over Dr Paul would be better spent with my family, but with his recent surge in the polls I know he is the ONLY one for me. He is rock solid and really knows how to talk to the ladies promising safety and security while aggressively managing finances.

sunnx
01-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Have you seen Rachel's video from 2007?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8rsMhQUFkA