PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's polling numbers are being ignored by Iowa local media.

lucent
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Ron Paul's polling numbers in Iowa are being completely ignored by the local media. It's all Newt and Romney all the time. It would be worth just sending out a post card with polling numbers on it, especially the general election ones showing Ron Paul tied with Obama.

sailingaway
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I agree particularly since polling seems to show that Iowans have no CLUE Ron Paul polls better against Obama than Mitt or Gingrich in Iowa.

Epic
12-06-2011, 09:05 PM
I favor the Ron Paul campaign making TV ads telling people that Ron Paul does better in the general.

Nothing the campaign could do would be more important than this.

unknown
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Ron Paul's polling numbers in Iowa are being completely ignored by the local media. It's all Newt and Romney all the time. It would be worth just sending out a post card with polling numbers on it, especially the general election ones showing Ron Paul tied with Obama.

Are you in Iowa? Think it would be helpful to get some calls in on talk radio?

bluesc
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM

RevPAC or grassroots project. Would need to be soon.

lucent
12-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Are you in Iowa? Think it would be helpful to get some calls in on talk radio?

Nope, but I know people in Iowa. I am sure calls would help, but would only put a tiny dent in it.

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Yep, the race is really against the media, not Romney and the Grinch.