PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Out On This - Can't Wrap My Head Around It

ShaneEnochs
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Can someone explain to me why the likes of Rush and Hannity distort Ron's foreign policy? They have to know that he doesn't blame Americans for 9/11 - he's said it enough. So what is it? Is it his stance on Israel? I know that's Beck's big problem. But what about the other guys?

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 07:34 PM
They do not want Ron to win.
Hence they distort Ron's view and reframe it in a negative fashion.
Simple.

ShaneEnochs
12-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I know but why? What threat does a Ron Paul presidency make to them?

Kords21
12-06-2011, 07:41 PM
What would the talk/complain about? No wars, sound economy and people having the freedom to live as they choose would make them rather irrelevant.

acptulsa
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM

Who sponsors them? Who owns their stations? GE? Boeing? KBR? Westinghouse? The banks that profit from the Federal Reserve? Can you not see the money trail?

muh_roads
12-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Who sponsors them? Who owns their stations? GE? Boeing? KBR? Westinghouse? The banks that profit from the Federal Reserve? Can you not see the money trail?

Yep I was about to say, follow the sponsors. They are what makes Hannity and Rush rich.

All Ways
12-06-2011, 07:52 PM
BINGO! We have a winner!

JK/SEA
12-06-2011, 07:53 PM
yep..simple as that. Follow the money.

muh_roads
12-06-2011, 07:54 PM
So what can we do about it? Why is the obvious not being written in articles?

Revolution9
12-06-2011, 07:56 PM

It shatters a 100 year plus criminal conspiracy and give other countries a model of freedom and liberty to look at and compare to. This is not a good thing for the kabal. Their minions are in a pincer squeeze morally right now and would fail to protect them once the rule of law is reestablished.

Rev9

Revolution9
12-06-2011, 07:58 PM
So what can we do about it? Why is the obvious not being written in articles?

It is all over the internet. They label it conspiracy theory so the populace will ignore grand swaths of circumstantial and real evidence related to the kabal's criminal conspiracy, their rites and rituals, their perversion and obsessions, their will to power and their ultimate defeat.

Rev9

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 07:59 PM
The media has a strong interest in endless wars and an expansive empire.
For instance NBC is largely owned by GE, a company who manufactures many expensive military components (ie. subcontractor for the Tomahawk cruise missile and Patriot II missile, etc). General Electric received $2 billion dollars in defense contracts related to weapons which would be used in the Gulf War and the 2003 invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq.
Also, the media is largely tied in with big banks, who really enjoy the TRILLIONS of dollars that the federal reserve simply prints and gives to them.
Most of the media against Ron Paul is either profiting off the system, or just a sheep following their profiting masters.

affa
12-06-2011, 08:01 PM
and this is why we can never trust the media. this is all about us. we the people.

KramerDSP
12-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Can someone explain to me why the likes of Rush and Hannity distort Ron's foreign policy? They have to know that he doesn't blame Americans for 9/11 - he's said it enough. So what is it? Is it his stance on Israel? I know that's Beck's big problem. But what about the other guys?

They're all actors. It's basically Meryl Streep playing a newscaster. Each of them have defined roles and are all there to push an agenda. I made a video compiling the blackout of Ron Paul by the media over the weekend, and it has about 3,000+ hits in three days. In the video below, check out Ron's answer at the very beginning. That answers all of your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNnmZuPBSPM