PDA

View Full Version : Circulate petitions!

Bradley in DC
11-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Yesterday, after 3 1/2 hours at the board of elections, we finally got out slate of delegate candidates and alternate delegate candidates file. Now the real fun starts: I've got petitions at my house that aren't circulating themselves. We need volunteers to gather signatures to put Dr. Paul on the ballot.

Suzu
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
And there's a new section for DC in the Paul's Parachute forum (http://paulsparachute.com). (Those are the folks coordinating the collection of ballot petition sigs for Virginia.)

Bradley in DC
12-04-2007, 01:34 PM
December 4, 2007

During this busy holiday season, I want to take just a few moments of your time to share with you an urgent message, but first I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have done and the sacrifices you have made to spread our message of peace, freedom, and prosperity to the nation.

Knowing that you have already sacrificed a great deal, it is not easy for me to ask more of you, but I'm afraid I must. In order to qualify for the ballot in the District of Columbia, we must gather the signatures of 300 Republicans who are registered to vote in D.C. -- and to be safe, it's best to have twice that number.

As I write, we are far short of that goal. To date, a handful of dedicated volunteers have turned in 106 signatures, and the deadline is just ten days away.

Because of the urgency of the situation, I'm asking my D.C. supporters to work together for one final push to gather 600 signatures by Tuesday, Dec. 11. If you can help, please contact Stephen Toglia, D.C. Volunteer Coordinator or Darla Maloney, D.C. Ballot Access Coordinator. They will provide you with everything you need.

Let's not allow the lack of a few hundred signatures from the "belly of the beast" keep us from winning the nomination and getting our country back on the right course. Let's do the little things so we can accomplish the big things.

I have great confidence in you and look forward to hearing of your success.

In liberty,

Ron Paul

HOLLYWOOD
12-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Yesterday, after 3 1/2 hours at the board of elections, we finally got out slate of delegate candidates and alternate delegate candidates file. Now the real fun starts: I've got petitions at my house that aren't circulating themselves. We need volunteers to gather signatures to put Dr. Paul on the ballot.

Again, why did it take 3 1/2 hours at the board of elections? that's ridiculous.

You have tons of universities, so perfectly tailored to the Constitution. I think you could get 100's in one day.

If I was there, I would out on the streets with my Continental Uniform on!!!

That'll get the SIGNATURES!