PDA

View Full Version : Sweet! Mitt joins Ron and says no to Trump debate!

icon124
12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2011/12/06/mitt-romney-ron-paul-blow-off-donald-trump-debate/

So now Ron is starting to look like a leader here and puts these clowns in their place. Awesome that it is playing out like this...now Gingrich is really the only force standing next to Trump....which makes them both look like media made aholes. Oh and I love how Trump had a book come out right around the time he wants to start pushing for a debate. WAKE UP AMERICA YOU ARE BEING CONNED AGAIN.

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 07:18 PM
This is all old news now, but this article lays it out even better (or at least stronger for Ron):
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/romney-joins-paul-and-huntsman-saying-no-to-trump

(http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/romney-joins-paul-and-huntsman-saying-no-to-trump)snippet

Seems that Ron Paul may have just hit another prediction on the head by anticipating a "Circus-like environment that would fall beneath the dignity of the Office of President."

Zarn Solen
12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Gingrich has Santorum.

Bachmann is apparently leaning against going but is not sure.

Perry might not know there is a Trump debate.

Dr.3D
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Well, I hope Mitt doesn't flip flop on this too.

lucent
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Paul campaign should see about organizing a debate with the Iowa GOP and Romney campaign.

Steppenwolf6
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Well, I hope Mitt doesn't flip flop on this too.
Actually i hope he does.
Tomorrow Mitt:
" I have now decided:
I will participate!"

Media:
" What ,Mitt,you changed your mind again??
Just yesterday you said.."

Mitt:
" NO,i never flip-flopped!
WHO said flip-flop?"

freejack
12-06-2011, 08:04 PM

LOL

Revolution9
12-06-2011, 08:12 PM
I can see it now. The Grinch, Santorum and Bachman in the swimsuit contest part of the show. The grinch will wear his fave g-string black bikini ensemble he was given after his romp with Giuliani. Bachman will win.

Rev9

RonRules
12-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I'd like to see Ron's organization setup a separate debate (at the exact same time that Trump is putting up his debate) with pro-liberty candidates or everyone that's been excluded from the debates. Now, THAT would be a debate worth watching.

Ever heard of these people, who are all Declared 2012 Republican Presidential Candidates?

Businessman Vern Wuensche:
Wuensche ran for President in 2008, garnering a tenth place finish in both the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, despite spending only $36,000. In 100 days, the owner of Houston’s third oldest construction company, visited over 6,000 local businesses and churches in 242 towns in both states.

He believes that businesses survive and thrive chiefly through the caliber of those who runs them and thus, these executives are perfectly qualified for a public office shorn of proven management experience

Matt Snyder:
Matthew Bradley Snyder is a supporter of people, not parties. He believes in the passion that stirs the heart of the common man. It is not political ambition, but personal experience, that enflames that passion. A president should exude it, not emulate it. Snyder is a true representative of the people.

Former Governor of Louisiana Buddy Roemer:
After being away from politics for the last two decades, former Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer announced on March this year the launch of his presidential exploratory committee. The 67-year old former Democrat has cited campaign finance reforms as one of the bulwarks of his platform and has imposed a $100 limit on disclosed contributions per individual for his potential run. At a Tea Party rally in May, he claims that the current system is “disastrous, it’s dysfunctional."

Career Flight Attendant Tom Miller:
Tom Miller feels that the country is being destroyed from within chiefly through a series of failed fiscal and immigration policies; a state of affair brought forth by an entrenched political elite. Miller sees himself as a representative of the people, as envisioned by the Founding Fathers themselves, and offers a solution-based approach to tackle the multitude of issues facing the nation. Ultimately, he hopes to re-empower the American people around the concept of small government.

Jimmy McMillan :
The former mayoral, gubernatorial and senatorial candidate for the Rent Is Too Damn High Party announced his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination on December last year. Explaining his decision not to contest the Democratic nomination, a party he was formerly registered with, karate expert McMillan was quoted as saying "the rent is too damn high." The flamboyant Vietnam veteran also gave some words of advice to President Obama, “If you don’t do your job right, I am coming at you!"

Andy Martin:
The self-professed People’s Attorney General and Internet Powerhouse is famously remembered as the source of the chain mail and online reports questioning the citizenship of President Obama and the claim that he was a Muslim. The 66-year old Martin filed his papers as a candidate for the next presidential election on Feb 8, and was quoted two weeks later saying, “Obama
plays for keeps. He plays rough, and that's the only way to beat him, and I'm the only one that is
tough enough to do that."
Andy Martin

Political Consultant & Gay Rights Activist Fred Karger:
Fred Karger, one of the shrewdest Republican political operators of the past three decades, announced the formation of his 2012 Exploratory Committee on July 18, 2010, making him the first ever openly gay aspirant for the presidency. Despite being a lifelong Republican, the 61-year old Karger will be running on an independent ticket. His campaign was hit with a sucker punch when he was locked out of the Carolina Republican Party Presidential Debate of May 5, with the organizers citing his low poll numbers as the reason.

Former Governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson:
The former Libertarian Republican Governor does not attend church, is pro-choice, anti-big government, pro-immigration, an outspoken critic of the war on drugs and favors legalizing marijuana. He led New Mexico for eight years, during which time the state saw no tax increase, and he vetoed over 750 separate pieces of legislation to keep the government from growing. However, his views on civil liberties, foreign policy and drugs may be difficult for many conservatives to reconcile with.

Former Governor of Utah and Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman:
The 51-year old former Governor of Utah officially announced his much-anticipated entry into the presidential race, with the Statue of Liberty spectacularly serving as the backdrop. The highly rated and charismatic Republican technocrat is considered by many in Washington as one of most dangerous dark horses in the race, and is one of the few capable of unseating President Obama.

Throw in those that pulled out too!
U.S. Representative from Michigan Thad McCotter

Former Governor of Minnesota Tim Pawlenty

Herman Cain would be tied up at the back in the corner for a reminder what happens to cocky presidential candidates.

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Ever heard of these people, who are all Declared 2012 Republican Presidential Candidates?
Former Governor of Utah and Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman:

nice

RipperNT
12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Really don't get the debate with Gary Johnson etc. Seems kind of ridiculous and everyone is jumping on board and spamming the crap out of facebook twitter etc with it. Say forget the whole debate and just have a sit down, or just ignore the debate. All The Donald is trying to do is create controversy and he has succeeded why keep feeding it!

Polskash
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM

lulz

Zarn Solen
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
lulz

When he is aware, I know he will bring his trump card with him. He uses that baby, and he doesn't have to answer a question. Choose wisely, Rick.