PDA

View Full Version : Operation: "Punk the talk pundits". Ideas?

phill4paul
12-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm tired of listening to these bloviating talking heads. They are obviously on the dole and it is time to expose them.

My plan is this. The 'conservative' hosts play in the afternoon on my local radio station. However, there is a local and evening talk host that specializes in the local news matters. I'm planning on starting discussions on their shows to expose the bias of the shows that won't give fair news coverage.
Also, thinking about getting petitions advocating liberty radio hosts over nationally syndicated shills.

Ideas? What are your favourite radio hosts?

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm tired of listening to these bloviating talking heads. They are obviously on the dole and it is time to expose them.

My plan is this. The 'conservative' hosts play in the afternoon on my local radio station. However, there is a local and evening talk host that specializes in the local news matters. I'm planning on starting discussions on their shows to expose the bias of the shows that won't give fair news coverage.
Also, thinking about getting petitions advocating liberty radio hosts over nationally syndicated shills.

Ideas? What are your favourite radio hosts?

Count me in. Let's do this. Record the shows, write some transcripts, and discuss their antics right here on the forum. The good ones will get good reviews and the shills will be exposed.

trey4sports
12-06-2011, 03:56 PM
wrong place to direct your energy IMO.

Just worry about donating and making calls. Those are the most productive uses at this time.

PastaRocket848
12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Mike Church. i want him on local radio. i've called a dozen times. they always give a canned "we'll take note" response.

phill4paul
12-06-2011, 04:20 PM
wrong place to direct your energy IMO.

Just worry about donating and making calls. Those are the most productive uses at this time.

Agreed. These guys just got my goat today. I'll just place a quick call to the A.M. D.J. to vent my concerns.

Mike Church. i want him on local radio. i've called a dozen times. they always give a canned "we'll take note" response.

I'll see about getting a local petition together for him. Just a quickie w/ facebook friends. etc.