PDA

View Full Version : Hannity just recited the entire list of GOP candidates, but left somebody out!

sofia
12-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Scumbag Hannity knows that Ron doesn't like him and he's said on many occasions.."I dont know why Ron doesnt like me."

He just ticked off the names of every GOP candidate "Whether you supported Gingrich or Romney or Cain or Bachman or Santorum or Huntsman or Perry....we will all unite against Obama when this is over."

What a SCUMBAG!

Fermli
12-06-2011, 03:07 PM
call in and tell him how you feel!

unknown
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Or email. Lets get on the Hannity forums.

PastaRocket848
12-06-2011, 03:09 PM
go figure...

this morning on the way to work the local (WDBO) radio morning news guy was talking to a political reporter who suggested Ron may pull some of Cain's support. the hack (i'm sorry, the "host") then literally laughed and said "yeah... don't bet on that one."

it's pervasive.

RonPaulCult
12-06-2011, 03:09 PM
He does that ALL THE TIME including in the first hour of today's show. I'm not sure but I think you heard it later in the show. He does it all the time.

For the rest of my life, when a candidate gets treated like this....I don't care what party they are in....I am voting for that person.

PauliticsPolitics
12-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Who did he leave out?
Fred Karger?

Matthew Zak
12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Die in a fire Hannity.

Signed,

Good human beings.

ronpaulfollower999
12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Who did he leave out?
Fred Karger?

Him and Buddy Roemer. The nerve.

Lord Xar
12-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Rush did that today too... any of the GOP candidates can beat Obama "Santorium, Bachman, Mitt ".... no mention of Ron Paul.
They are getting their orders from the same source.

these guys are such propaganda tools. We need people to call in and call out their hypocrisy. They always say "I am a conservative" but now they
are supporting Newt - the most aligned to big government gop candidate there is.

Such a fucking sham.

Noob
12-06-2011, 03:14 PM
The entire list of GOP Candidates is right here. But shame on him for not saying Ron Paul's name..

http://www.politics1.com/p2012.htm

Original_Intent
I think that Hannity like's getting under OUR skin (the RP supporters) just as we are enjoying tweaking Trump's nose and watching the reaction.

I'm not saying let him get away with it, just be aware of the mentality and that the more that we react, the more self-important he feels.

Tax the Fed
This is now time to go viral folks . . . and ballistic on Sean (Insanity) Hannity !

PastaRocket848
12-06-2011, 03:15 PM
they have to protect their interests. they need access to GOP folks. therefore, they can't piss off the "old brass". talking points are a mother...

it's ok though. if ron is good at anything, it's taking his case directly to the voters and defeating the establishment. the worse it gets, the worse they'll look come around 9pm on jan. 3rd.

Romulus
12-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Maybe we can organize a national call into the media day?? Where we can target the likes of these creatures, and politely demand respect!

gerryb
12-06-2011, 03:32 PM
He just ticked off the names of every GOP candidate "Whether you supported Gingrich or Romney or Cain or Bachman or Santorum or Huntsman or Perry....we will all unite against Obama when this is over."

This is an accurate statement. I don't see the problem.

bluesc
12-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Basically a message that he will not back Ron.

Spikender
12-06-2011, 03:40 PM
This is an accurate statement. I don't see the problem.

Indeed. These dirt bags will have no choice but to get with the program once Paul is nominated. I wouldn't be shocked, however, if these monsters actually started attacking Paul AND Obama. Some of these people, such as Hannity, Rush, and O'Reilly, despise Paul, and Hannity is a self-proclaimed Libertarian, although I hope he was joking because I certainly laughed at that.

georgiaboy
12-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Did he really say Cain? Cain suspended his campaign over the weekend, Sean.

Paulitics 2011
12-06-2011, 03:43 PM
I think that Hannity like's getting under OUR skin (the RP supporters) just as we are enjoying tweaking Trump's nose and watching the reaction.

I'm not saying let him get away with it, just be aware of the mentality and that the more that we react, the more self-important he feels.

This. Everytime you see Ron Paul marginalized, make 50 more phone from home calls.

Carole
12-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Scumbag Hannity knows that Ron doesn't like him and he's said on many occasions.."I dont know why Ron doesnt like me."

/B]
What a SCUMBAG!

He did not leave anyone out. He distinctly said, "Bachman or Santorum or Huntsman or Perry, or whoever..."

:rolleyes:

Spikender
12-06-2011, 03:45 PM
He did not leave anyone out. He distinctly said, "Bachman or Santorum or Huntsman or Perry, or whoever..."

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot that was one of Paul's nicknames.

TomtheTinker
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
"Whether you supported Gingrich or Romney or Cain or Bachman or Santorum or Huntsman or Perry....we will all unite against Obama when this is over."

If Ron isn't the nominee I don't see this as not true..they will unite in an attempt to defeat(recreate) Obama. You cant say that about Ron Paul or me or many Ron Paul supporters.

ctiger2
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Hannity is a BIG GOVERNMENT STATIST.

MJU1983
12-06-2011, 03:48 PM
No one but WHOEVER!

:p

milo10
12-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Hannity would remember "The Rent is Too Damn High" guy if it was politically expedient.

evadmurd
12-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Sorry to disagree guys and gals, but he really DIDN'T leave anyone out. Look at his statement. He is not talking about the candidates, but their supporters. Even Hannity realizes that WE will NOT unite with the other fickle neocons just to defeat Obama! He knows it is "NO ONE BUT PAUL"!. He actually has done us a great service and we should thank him for leaving us out of that pitiful list!

trey4sports
12-06-2011, 04:05 PM
I can't wait until Sean has ostracized himself from the conservative movement and he is no longer on TV. Maybe the Judge will let him be a guest on his show though. That would be nice. He can talk about how he has been such a big supporter of Ron for so long.

William R
12-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Limbaugh and Hannity are just mad because Ron's ad rips Newtie a new one

damiengwa
12-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Some one needs another snowball....

smtwngrl
12-06-2011, 04:35 PM
If Ron isn't the nominee I don't see this as not true..they will unite in an attempt to defeat(recreate) Obama. You cant say that about Ron Paul or me or many Ron Paul supporters.

This.

And, if Ron Paul is the nominee, they will have a dilemma, won't they? *smiles at the thought*

Bruno
12-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I am voting for He Who Shall Not Be Named. Fuck Sean.

smtwngrl
12-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Rush did that today too... any of the GOP candidates can beat Obama "Santorium, Bachman, Mitt ".... no mention of Ron Paul.
They are getting their orders from the same source.

And what source would that be? Here's an article I came across. A strange article, but interesting.

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/213932.html

vechorik
12-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I posted it on his facebook, if you want to thumbs up (have to view comments, top article) hxxp://www.facebook.com/SeanHannity?ref=ts