PDA

View Full Version : Euro-Aid for Ron Paul

PhilOld
11-07-2007, 10:36 AM
http://peleforronpaul.chipin.com/euro-aid-for-ron-paul

I'm ready to donate and I know others also. But why not donate directly to the campaign ?

european
11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
You have to be an american citizen to be alowed to donate. Which makes sense, because it is americans choosing their president ;)

PhilOld
11-07-2007, 02:40 PM
You have to be an american citizen to be alowed to donate. Which makes sense, because it is americans choosing their president ;)

I know that. And you have to American to buy stuff from RP campaign. But here the principle is to give money to an American so he can buy stuff (am I right?).

Peterjar
11-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Euro-Aid is for NARPS and MARPS man. Need I say more;)

http://peleforronpaul.chipin.com/help-me-support-ron-paul

We are mainly expat Americans here who know lots of Europeans that understand that they have a vested interest in who the next American president will be. They understand how interrelated our economies are and how culturally linked we are as well. They want to help Ron Paul, but cant directly. Here is where we come in. We get donations and produce stuff like buttons, t-shirts, whatever, and then distribute it here and also send it to our buddies in America to distribute it there. Why not? We can also purchase radio time from here in Anywheresville USA. This is all totally legal as long as we don't interact or coordinate with the RP campaign. By the way I am American so none of this mind your own business crap.

Please donate, there is a huge untapped resource in Europe.

PhilOld
11-07-2007, 02:57 PM

We are mainly expat Americans here who know lots of Europeans that understand that they have a vested interest in who the next American president will be. They understand how interrelated our economies are and how culturally linked we are as well. They want to help Ron Paul, but cant directly. Here is where we come in. We get donations and produce stuff like buttons, t-shirts, whatever, and then distribute it here and also send it to our buddies in America to distribute it there. Why not? We can also purchase radio time from here in Anywheresville USA. This is all totally legal as long as we don't interact or coordinate with the RP campaign. By the way I am American so none of this mind your own business crap.

Then you've got 30 bucks more ;)

Peterjar
11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
P.S. I think all Americans should donate to the campaign. However, we should be raising money on the side to fund out grassroots projects as well. Tese have a profound effect on the overall campaign. November the 5th was grassroots. Someone payed for the webspace and phone calls and whatever, right?

www.ronpaulgraphs.com has a list of a bunch of chipin accounts. There are other European run ones I think as well worthy of donations.

PhilOld
11-12-2007, 11:18 AM
there you go $30 more. I cant do much more.

GHoeberX
11-12-2007, 12:09 PM
http://peleforronpaul.chipin.com/euro-aid-for-ron-paul

I'm ready to donate and I know others also. But why not donate directly to the campaign ?

It's not allowed as non-US Citizen to donate, but I still want to donate badly straight to the campaign at the 16th!

constituent
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
you can also donate (remember, you get almost two dollars for the price of one in the exchange) to great grassroots
causes like ron paul radio, ron paul forums, ron paul riders, ron paul nation, freeme.tv, meet-up groups... etc., etc.

that would help improve the quality, reach and capabilities of everyone's efforts.

you can come to america on december 23 to protest the fed, or organize protests in your cities
to stand in support of our cause, and the fight against the centralized banking authorities.

solidify once and for all that this movement is international!

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 06:36 PM
there you go $30 more. I cant do much more.

Thanks, Phil. We appreciate it.

KewlRonduderules
11-13-2007, 11:23 AM
It's not allowed as non-US Citizen to donate, but I still want to donate badly straight to the campaign at the 16th!

Sorry Champ. You are not allowed to.

I'll PM you with more information about the law if you want it.

;)

hornet
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM
if u want to help look here.... this is legal:)

Autographed copy of "A Foreign Policy for Freedom" for auction at Ebay! its a thread on the international page

mkpdavies
11-14-2007, 06:30 AM
There is a chipin on the offical Tea Party site for foreigners like me and maxed out Americans.

http://www.teaparty07.com/chipin.htm

On Dec 16th, this time the world is getting involved.

Even if they will be using that pot for non official campaign activities.

I will be chipping in for the grassroots, to show my gratitude for fighting for freedom and restoring my respect for America.

I have always loved the USA, but the Neocons were testing that love.

Matt

Brits4RonPaul

Mark
12-08-2007, 10:03 PM

sounds good!

LibertyAddict
12-09-2007, 02:52 PM
"Autographed copy of "A Foreign Policy for Freedom" for auction at Ebay!"

I want to buy this book. It will be a collectors item. Anyone?