PDA

View Full Version : Newt meltdown in Beck interview?

wgadget
12-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Anyone know about this? It's developing on Drudge..I sure as hell don't listen to Beck.

PastaRocket848
12-06-2011, 09:12 AM
ofiicial stream is broken?

KingNothing
12-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Oh dear. Is Newt Caining himself? ...I'd say this is happening about a week too early for my liking. Can't wait to hear what happened though.

Hoax
12-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, Newt has a flawless record of self immolating. That's one of the reasons establishment figures have been so hesitant about his surge. It was only a matter of time.

phill4paul
12-06-2011, 09:19 AM
If newt is having a meltdown we need to counter w/ some pro-Paul Drudge articles....this one perhaps

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?335197-CBS-Why-to-like-the-odds-for-a-Ron-Paul-upset.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
I don't know what it is but I must say I am anxious to find out...

Patrick Henry
Could it literally be air turbulence?

freejack
12-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Hope it went something like this interview ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-53obYAjtgg

PatriotOne
12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Was it over this?

Gingrich Scolds Pelosi for Suggesting She’d Air Ethics Charges

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-05/gingrich-says-trump-agrees-to-create-school-apprenticeships-.html

Sounds like we need to find the public record on those ethnic charges:

Her spokesman, Nadeam Elshami, said yesterday Pelosi “was clearly referring to the extensive amount of information that is in the public record, including the comprehensive committee report with which the public may not be fully aware.”

Darthbrooklyn
12-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Newt threatening Pelosi if she releases info is basically admitting that theres dirt on him he wants to keep quiet.. what a moron

crhoades
12-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Just listened to the last 5 min on tuneinradio. Beck was playing clips of newt about climate change, the Paul Ryan plan etc and getting responses to it. Basically went down the Ron Paul ad punch list.

12-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Scandal or shouting match. Either is possible with Newt.

I've seen rumors floating that Newt is somehow tied into an old healthsouth scandal.

Dr.3D
12-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Was it over this?

Gingrich Scolds Pelosi for Suggesting She’d Air Ethics Charges

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-05/gingrich-says-trump-agrees-to-create-school-apprenticeships-.html

Sounds like we need to find the public record on those ethnic charges:

Her spokesman, Nadeam Elshami, said yesterday Pelosi “was clearly referring to the extensive amount of information that is in the public record, including the comprehensive committee report with which the public may not be fully aware.”

Well like all good cats, they tend to cover their sh*t. What ever happened to fresh air and sunlight?

phill4paul
12-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Well like all good cats, they tend to cover their sh*t. What ever happened to fresh air and sunlight?

Bahahaha!

freefromchains
12-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Gingrich on Healthcare (This is from Beck interview):

"And for government to not leave guarantees that you don’t have the ability to change, no private corporation has the purchasing power or the ability to reshape the health system, and in this sense I guess I’m a Theodore Roosevelt Republican. In fact, if I were going to characterize my ‑‑ on health where I come from, I’m a Theodore Roosevelt Republican and I believe government can lean in the regulatory leaning is okay."

yoshimaroka
12-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Hope it went something like this interview ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-53obYAjtgg

I can't believe shows like that exist. Very childish.

truthdivides
12-06-2011, 09:37 AM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/12/06/transcript-of-newt-gingrich-interview/

freefromchains
12-06-2011, 09:38 AM
GINGRICH: I am for people, individuals, exactly like automobile insurance, individuals having health insurance and being required to have health insurance, and I am prepared to vote for a voucher system which will give individuals on a sliding scale a government subsidy so it will ensure that everyone as individuals have health insurance.

vechorik
12-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Beck isn't good at interviewing people. That's why he usually only has guests that agree with him. It will be very hard indeed for Beck to corner Newt. Hope I get pleasantly surprised though!

djruden
12-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Scanning the transcript it looks like Beck uses a lot of the clips Paul had in his recent ad and confronted Newt about his support for individual mandate and support for subsidies for ethonal and other energy, right after Newt says he is not for govt picking winners and losers.

freefromchains
12-06-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't see any type of breakdown/meltdown or anything of that sort. Just typical Newt and the gop sheep will give him a pass.

Original_Intent
12-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Comparing car insurance to health insurance is apples and oranges, Newt.

Dr.3D
12-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Comparing car insurance to health insurance is apples and oranges, Newt.

Yep, I can stop driving my car, but I sure as hell can't stop living..... well... I could, but that would be self destructive.

airborne373
12-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Basically Newt told Glenn the GOVERNMENT must control ... health care ... the envioment (which is everything) ... consumer products ... food ... health products .... etc.

Basically Newt is Obama and Obama is Bush.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/12/06/transcript-of-newt-gingrich-interview/

Dr.3D
12-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Basically Newt told Glenn the GOVERNMENT must control ... health care ... the envioment (which is everything) ... consumer products ... food ... health products .... etc.

Basically Newt is Obama and Obama is Bush.
For sure. If people like Obama, then they shouldn't have any problem voting for Newt. Newt seems to be exactly the same as Obama.

LisaNY
12-06-2011, 09:48 AM
"I believe in Green Conservatism"

LOL he's done!

KingNothing
12-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Didn't seem like a meltdown. Just a statist explaining his arrogant, authoritarian positions.

bluesc
12-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Is this guy done? Please tell me he's done.

Welcome back, Bachmann. Take a seat over there..

KingNothing
12-06-2011, 09:50 AM
I do believe, however, that this probably represents the beginning of the end for his campaign. There's just too much horrendously un-conservative things in his past that he'll be forced to answer for in every interview or debate he takes part in.

airborne373
12-06-2011, 09:50 AM
"I believe in Green Conservatism"

LOL he's done!

I believe you are right. When I read that I was not surprised though. Newt is so narcissistic he thinks he can say things like that and still be a conservative icon.

I would like Newty to keep it together for a week or so.

iamse7en
12-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Not much of a meltdown... not sure why this is newsworthy. Beck pointing out areas where he's a liberal, not a conservative. Newt talks his way out of them, makes up lies. He always does this.

jmdrake
12-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Yep, I can stop driving my car, but I sure as hell can't stop living..... well... I could, but that would be self destructive.

Yeah. And car insurance mandates are state issues, not federal. And last time I checked nobody was offering a "sliding scale subsidy" for car insurance. Newt just fully endorsed the nanny state.

pipewerKz
12-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Wasn't much of a meltdown, but he basically said he wouldn't change much of anything. We should keep moving down a destructive path of government involvement in the market. We just need the "right regulation" or the "right people in control."

Sad.

No Free Beer
12-06-2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?335222-Newt-Gingrich-Gets-Drilled-On-Beck-Radio&p=3812906#post3812906

CableNewsJunkie
12-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Based on the transcript, the only turbulence in the interview is the interview itself.

We've been trying to get people to understand 'how an economy grows and why it crashes' - and Newt just has a much different perspective than we do.

This is a philosophic battle that will determine the fate of western civilization - and if enough people buy into Newt's reasoning - it's not a good fate.

As an aside, the only thing that really stood out to me in the transcript was this:

GINGRICH: But I do think ‑‑ and I think almost everybody will see this, I believe. You want to make sure, for example, if you buy certain electric things that they don’t start fires in your house.

Underwriters Laboratories, anyone?

Athan
12-06-2011, 10:05 AM

Yes. On my lap.

wgadget
12-06-2011, 10:05 AM
If newt is having a meltdown we need to counter w/ some pro-Paul Drudge articles....this one perhaps

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?335197-CBS-Why-to-like-the-odds-for-a-Ron-Paul-upset.

Ron 's "pro-Paul" 60-second Newt Sucks commercial is on Drudge, right under the Gingrich article.

Also, yeah, I guess MELTDOWN was the wrong word. Maybe EXPOSE would have been more appropriate. Now, hopefully, voters in Iowa and New Hampshire are listening.

Revolution9
12-06-2011, 10:12 AM

Agreed. And he is about the business like a one legged cat on a skating rink.

Rev9

wgadget
12-06-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm hoping the average voter doesn't just vote for the biggest BS'er. A vote for Newt is nothing but that.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Is this the ad that is currently linked front, center, and top of Drudge right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jzi3HBCS2M

Ah, yes - it is! Sometimes it just feels good to be us, doesn't it? Mornin', Rev!

wgadget
12-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Is this the ad that is currently linked front, center, and top of Drudge right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jzi3HBCS2M

Ah, yes - it is! Sometimes it just feels good to be us, doesn't it? Mornin', Rev!

Nice pic of Ron Paul on mine. With this SNAPPY HEADLINE:

IOWA AD BLITZ: RON PAUL GOES FOR NEWT THROAT

unknown
12-06-2011, 10:27 AM
I do believe, however, that this probably represents the beginning of the end for his campaign. There's just too much horrendously un-conservative things in his past that he'll be forced to answer for in every interview or debate he takes part in.

Only of moderators and the corporate media expose him.

RDM
12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Scandal or shouting match. Either is possible with Newt.

I've seen rumors floating that Newt is somehow tied into an old healthsouth scandal.

Medicare Math Question: A few billion dollars in Medicare fraud minus $379 million in penalties equal how much profit?

In April of 1992, “a HealthSouth patient files an improper billing (“Transmittal 1753 For Dummies”) for physical therapy by unqualified personnel case in Texas”. Approximately a year after this improper billing case Newt Gingrich begins consulting Richard Scrushy.. er.. scratch that.. Richard M. Scrushy begins consulting Newt Gingrich on the healthcare business in the small college town of Waleska, Georgia. By June of next year it will become apparent that Congressional Minority Whip Gingrich was left out of the Medicare fraud loop on this “unqualified personal” investigation.

The year is 1993 and National Medical Enterprises is still settling insurance fraud lawsuits relating to its psychiatric business. This settlement is for $215 million.

Following the February bombing of the World Trade Center, the April bomb assassination of the President of Sri Lanka and the March bombing of the Bombay Stock Exchange (the same day Janet Reno’s “swearing in”,) conservative think tanks from around the country set out immediately to institute plans to protect America from the Radical Islamic fundamentalist threat facing the nation. In early June of 1993, infuriated at the failure of the Clinton administration to send representatives to the site of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, Congressman Newt Gingrich coordinates a 20-hour satellite TV course entitled: “Defending America Against The Arab Terrorist Threat” at Kennesaw State College, Georgia.

Not!

What did he really do?

He began to “Renew American Civilization” by collaborating for the next three years with America’s leading thinkers, practitioners, intellectuals, consultants, journalists and..

.. drum roll please..

and. . . . . . . . . Richard Scrushy?

I have heard of a poor judge of character before.. but please…

“June 01, 1993”

“Beginning in the fall quarter of 1993 and again in the Winter quarters of 1994, 1995 and 1996, Congressman Newt Gingrich will teach a for credit class offered through the School of Business Administration in Kennesaw State College in Kennesaw Georgia. In addition to the 150 graduate and undergraduate students who enroll for the class on campus, it will be offered through a satellite uplink and through video and audio cassettes to students across the country..”
“It is important to understand that the content of the class, while ultimately the responsibility of Congressman Gingrich, will be developed in collaboration with dozens --and ultimately hundreds-- of Americas leading thinkers and practitioners. Among those already committed to participating in this process are intellectuals (Edwards Demming, Evertt Carl Ladd). management consultants (Steven Covey, Darly Conner), journalists (Bob Novak, Dick Williams, Joe Klein), political and government leaders (Lamar Alexander, Clarence Thomas), and business leaders (Tucker Andersen, Richard Scrushy).”

(“The Long March Of Newt Gingrich”, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/newt/newtcolleg... )

huh?

“business leaders (Tucker Andersen, Richard Scrushy).”?
And in seven years, what this elite group of thinkers and intellects come up with is described in the headlines as the “Greatest Accounting Fraud Ever”?

Fraud that is so systemic and enterprise wide that by 2003 even Richard Scrushy himself is convinced that there are “8,000 companies with s--- on their balance sheets”?

So.. rather than busy themselves with the ones who hate us, hate our freedoms, hate our way of life and hate our western way of living, the think tanks focus on industrial monopolization, healthcare anti-trust, securities fraud and accounting fraud and enterprise corruption.

Very few individuals knew more ways to commit Medicare fraud and monopolize healthcare then the business leader Congressman Newt Gingrich hand-picked to help “Renew America”

And as much as First Lady Hillary Clinton knew about the politics of health care the HealthSouth Medicaid scams went right over her head.

or did they?

In 1998, a HealthSouth patient filed an improper billing for physical therapy by unqualified personnel case in Texas that allegedly dates back to this date of April, 1992, so by the time Congressman Gingrich’s “Renewing America” course was in motion, HealthSouth had been cooking Medicare billing for services that just didn’t happen for at least a year.

For you sports nuts out there.. that patient.. was Bo Jackson.

Just kidding.. but not to worry pop culture fans.. there are plenty of big Hollywood names in entertainment on the way as the ‘Story of HealthSouth” unfolds. Remember Leslie Scrushy’s medical clothing line, “Uppseedaisies”?

On June 01, 1993, also the same day Newt Gingrich and Richard Scrushy begin their college courses in “Renewing American Civilization,” Metro Goldwyn Meyer Director, Jeffrey C. Barbakow’s employment commences as President and CEO of National Medical Enterprises and marks the point where Hollywood and healthcare begin a little bit of new-economy cross-marketing.

Two months later in August, 700 federal agents raid NME (National Medical Enterprises) corporate head quarters and regional offices, seizing hundreds of documents relating to the psychiatric hospital fraud.

Other events in 1993 include:

- Arthur Anderson takes over Enron’s internal audit operation.
- Wendy Gramm joins Enron’s Board of Directors.
- The SEC frees Enron from registering under the 1935 law, the Public Utility Holding Company Act because Kenneth Lay is greedy.
- 1993 Sherron Watkins joins Enron from Arthur Anderson where she was a CPA.
- GE Capital International Services starts in Delhi as part of GE Capital.
- The Progress and Freedom Foundation is Founded.
- The Islamic Assembly of North America (IANA) is founded.
- Peter de Jager’s “Doomsday 2000” appears in Computerworld.
- The U.S. privatizes management of the internet infrastructure.
- Mr Gestner leaves RJR Nabisco to join IBM.
- Oxford Health Plans begins planning a new computer system that can count past 1999.
- Darleen Drunyun is appointed deputy assistant Air Force secretary for acquisitions.
- John Mendelsohn becomes scientific advisor to ImClone Systems, Inc.
- According to Richard M. Scrushy, 8,000 companies start putting “s--- on their balance sheets”.
- The Stock market begins to inflate faster than a tumor in a recently diagnosed prostate.
- Enron and India sign a formal agreement for a plant that can generate about 2450 megawatts at an approximate cost of $3 billion.

Excerpt from: “How 9-11 & Anthrax Covered Up ENteRprise corruptiON”

Here is an Indian foreign investment tip for global utility businesses like Enron. If you really want India to pay your energy bills maybe you should think twice about indicting your executive officers and shredding your documents?

Back to healthcare:

The year is 1994 and Newt Gingrich leads Republican opposition against Clinton Administration and orchestrates “The Contract To Secure The Homeland Against The Islamic Terrorist Threat” He gathers over 300 Republican candidates on Capitol grounds for its signing in September.

In a motion for summary judgment, the presence of non-government employees in the working groups of Hillary Clinton’s healthcare task force is revealed.

For those readers that are interested in starting their own healthcare monopoly this is what is known as the “Project Crimson” phase of a changing of the healthcare monopoly guards and it helps to start doing a little corporate name changing and relocation as well.

The “Fall Quarter” of Newt and Richard’s “Renewing American Civilization” comes to a close and Richard Scrushy, Michael Martin, HealthSouth’s treasurer and other businessmen take Capstone Capital Corp. public as a real-estate-investment trust that owns health-care facilities, including 10 sold to the REIT by HealthSouth.

National Medical Enterprises agrees to sell almost all of its psychiatric hospitals to Charter Medical Corporation (now Magellan Health Resources) and its rehabilitation facilities and outpatient clinics to HealthSouth Corp.

In July of 1994, National Medical Enterprises pays $363 million in penalties and $16 million in state penalties to conclude the three year investigation into fraud and kickbacks within its psychiatric division.

During the “Winter Quarter” quarter of Richard and Newt’s business course, HealthSouth buys 30 hospitals from National Medical Enterprise for $300 million cash?

It is this year that Senator Lieberman helps block an accounting industry proposal to force companies to deduct employee stock options from profits.
On the first day of the fourth quarter of this year, the SEC is “forced” to scale back operations as congress fights over funding.
And what a fight it must have been.
This is what Newt Gingrich refers to as “deregulation” and “small government” and “getting rid of unnecessary government spending” and what Warren Rudman and Tyco’s Marc Belnick refer to as NASD “structure and governance”.

The year is 1995.

Repair on the World Trade Center is still in progress.

Congressman, Newt Gingrich is now Speaker House Of The House

“We hang the petty thieves, but appoint the great ones to public office.”
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=103&topic_id=292328&mesg_id=292880

Dr.3D
12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Only of moderators and the corporate media expose him.

You've got that right. They don't have to ask those questions if they choose not to.

WD-NY
12-06-2011, 10:47 AM

My money is on huntsman which is especially bad for Paul since huntsman can steal some of the antiwar vote away from Paul. George Will, and basically every other establishment "conservative" is starting to push huntsman. His billionaire dad is is singlehandily Keeping his commercials running in NH (via a PAC), and he's now at 11% in NH. A lot of that 11% would be voting for Ron if not for huntsman.

I know Iowa = priority #1 but it feels like the establishment is going to outflank us in NH via huntsman.

wgadget
12-06-2011, 10:49 AM
My money is on huntsman which is especially bad for Paul since huntsman can steal some of the antiwar vote away from Paul. George Will, and basically every other establishment "conservative" is starting to push huntsman. His billionaire dad is is singlehandily Keeping his commercials running in NH (via a PAC), and he's now at 11% in NH. A lot of that 11% would be voting for Ron if not for huntsman.

I know Iowa = priority #1 but it feels like the establishment is going to outflank us in NH via huntsman.

Huntsman is just another globalist. He worked in China for Obama. What true conservative would vote for a rich globalist? They might as well go with Newt, whose "dad" is also a billionaire (Trump is worth $7billion).

bluesc
12-06-2011, 10:49 AM

Exactly. Iowa = #1 priority.. And Bachmann is back up to 13% there. Beck has been pushing her for a while. They know we need Iowa, and that's why Bachmann is being pushed.

WD-NY
12-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Whose the idiot who selected the frame with Ed Shultz and the writer who's a serious obamabot to be the title frame in the YouTube??

Conservatives will love that!

Fail.

tremendoustie
12-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh dear. Is Newt Caining himself? ...I'd say this is happening about a week too early for my liking. Can't wait to hear what happened though.

It's not too soon. It'll take a while for him to fall, even if he's exposed now.

Aratus
12-06-2011, 10:56 AM
jon huntsman draws from gov. mitt romney more than he does doctor ron paul.

jon huntsman is the guy who mitt flipflops around desperately to be sorta like...

RDM
12-06-2011, 10:58 AM
“Bloomberg reports that U.S. Speaker Newt Gingrich wants Scrushy in Congress and Alabama businessmen want him to run for governor.”

(Bloomberg News)

“Gingrich appoints one of his top donors HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy to head a secret task force on Worker’s Compensation Reform. Scrushy raised $38,000 for Gingrich’s 1994 campaign at a fund raiser at a HealthSouth facility in Alabama.”

(Roll Call 25/01/1996)

Now America has two “secret healthcare” task forces.

This preoccupation with healthcare so shortly after the first attack on the World Trade Center must be very confusing to Al Qaeda and Hamas.

But the feds are on the case and the Federal Election Commission fines HealthSouth hospital construction subcontractor, Monzer Hourani, $10,000 for illegally reimbursing employees for donations to Senator Orin Hatch’s campaign.

How many days can you rent a bulldozer for $10 thousand?

In 1995 HealthSouth acquired 130 independent rehabilitation centers. Remember Newt’s $4.5 million advance on a book deal with Harper Collins?

“..People recovering from job-related injuries on workers-compensation should use the time to learn new skills. The best of the nation’s rehabilitation hospitals (such places as HealthSouth, which did Bo Jackson’s surgery) have made enormous strides in this direction. The difference in what can be accomplished in these programs is often astonishing.”

(“To Renew America” Copywrite 1995, Chapter 12; pg: 148-149)

As the “Winter Quarter” of Newt and Richard’s college “Renewing American Civilization” business course nears its end, HealthSouth, Inc., …

..buys NovaCare hospitals.

“Balancing the Budget and Saving Social Security and Medicare” … “Those who think the situation is still too distant to worry about need look no further than Medicare to understand that America is on the precipice of substantial fiscal problems. Medicare is the foundation of health care for out senior citizens. It is a government monopoly, and therefore inefficient, wasteful, and slow to adapt to innovations in technology and management. As a result, the system is rapidly growing out of control. Fraud, waste, and mismanagement divert resources that ought to go the medical care of our senior citizens.”

(“To Renew America” Copywrite 1995, Chapter 7; pg: 95-96)

A government monopoly on healthcare is now morphing into a another corporate monopoly funded by a government monopoly?

And what is all the to-do about fraud?

“In the second largest settlement ever for healthcare fraud, Caremark International Inc, has agreed to pay $161 million in criminal and civil fines for paying kickbacks to doctors and submitting false billings to the government. As part of the settlement the government will drop a potentially more damaging charge that Caremark violated a federal anti-kickback statute. If Caremark had been convicted under that statute it would have been barred from participating from Medicare and Medicaid programs for at least 5 years, government officials said.

(17/06/1995; Chicago Tribune; “Healthy Penalties in Caremark Fraud Case”)

This is the kind of law enforcement that allows Caremark (now CVS Caremark) to become a monopoly in Prescription Benefit Management.

Richard Scrushy has got to be a little bit envious of Caremark’s amazing luck and achievement following this settlement.

Wait a second?

Is Caremark a Birmingham, Alabama company?

“HealthSouth Corp, Birmingham Ala., said it will purchase for $125 million more than 120 outpatient rehabilitation centers from Caremark International Incorporated in the latest of a year-long spree of acquisitions.”

(Wall Street Journal; October 17, 1995)

“The deal will expand HealthSouth’s operations to more than 700 centers, including some of those that will soon be acquired from Sutter Surgery Centers, Inc. and Surgical Care Affiliates in recently announced agreements.”

(Reuters; October 17, 1995)

Talk about a good investment opportunity..

oops.. spoke too soon.

November 11 of 1995, National Institutes of Health director Harold E. Varmus wrote to all institute and center directors, rescinding “immediately” a policy that had barred them from accepting consulting fees and payments of stock from companies.

Where in the Bristol Meyers world is.. Louis Freeh?

Well, it is about time for the “Winter Quarter” of Newt and Richard’s “Renewing American Civilization” business course up there in Waleska, Georgia, and you know the drill..

.. HealthSouth buys Advantage Health for $325 million.

job well done.. guys.

“as of the end of 1995” HealthSouth now operates 850 outpatient and rehab facilities in 44 states with projected revenues of $2.6 billion in 1996..

.. please accept this token of our appreciation:

December 1995, Time Magazine names Newt Gingrich “Man of the Year”.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=103&topic_id=292328&mesg_id=292880

harikaried
12-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Whose the idiot who selected the frame with Ed Shultz and the writer who's a serious obamabot to be the title frame in the YouTube??The clip is unlisted probably to drive traffic to the full Serial Hypocrisy ad. The video is linked from a press release, which would start playing when clicked.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Wow...Drudge sure has had that headline up for a while now...

Considering the way things have been so far in the campaign, it's little satisfactions like this that make a man's day a little brighter. Think about it. Just a few weeks ago, we would have expected the headline to come down after maybe two minutes or so - like an online poll showing the Doctor as chief debate butt-kicker, or the like.

Three cheers for tiny (and becoming more conspicuous) victories. Huzzah!