PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phone Bankers

damiengwa
12-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Are you calling Cain Supporters? Where are they leaning now? Its time to pull up your lists and re-call all them cain supporters you've ID'd.

Unknown.User
12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Do not worry individually tracking data, the website in my signature takes care of connecting all calls and records all results. It is painless, easy, and will significantly help us win Iowa.

harikaried
12-05-2011, 09:10 PM
I just re-called some Cain supporters (undecided too) today to let them know there's a presidential town hall meeting in their town this week. Most of the Cain supporters were quite receptive even after I told them it was Ron Paul hosting the event.

This is why voter ID is so important. People need to use http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

(Side note: I'm separately calling these phone numbers outside of the Phone From Home program. Normally you don't keep track of caller data locally as it's all handled by the campaign.)

ross11988
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Are you calling Cain Supporters? Where are they leaning now? Its time to pull up your lists and re-call all them cain supporters you've ID'd.

Why aren't you calling?

damiengwa
12-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Why aren't you calling?

I am... I just wanna see if anyone else has some results. RevPac is claiming that Cain supporters are coming our way. I don't know about that. looking for scuttlebutt.

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Finally got my verification and will start calling tomorrow or Wednesday when I have time.