PDA

View Full Version : Hannity right now...

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Hannity just said he does not care about what Newt did 15 years ago.

He said he didn't care about Perry's debate performances.

He said he doesn't care about Cain's past.

Clearly, he and his masters are getting scared. Ron Paul's support has been nailing all of those candidates, Hannity is telling his audience to not care about that stuff.

Anyone else watching?

trey4sports
lol. Boy, Hannity must be getting scared.

RonPaulCult
He says that every day on his radio show too.

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Definitely need a Youtube over this.

Him and Dick Morris were saying Cain's support would go to Gingrich and Romney. And if not Gingrich and Romney, Bachmann!

Dick Morris said Ron's name once and laughed after he said it.

akalucas
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM
he says that when its convenient for him to say it. when it comes to judging democrats he doesn't mind going back 15 years. hypocrite

Moo2400
12-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Let's not care that he supports increased environmental regulations by the government? Let's not care that he supports granting illegal immigrants what is essentially amnesty? Let's not care that he took $1.6 million from Fannie Mae and profited from the bailouts, which he also advocated for?

Lol, and Hannity wonders why Ron Paul doesn't consider him a conservative.:rolleyes:

brushfire
12-05-2011, 08:48 PM
..but call that guy a statist, and he's spittin' all over himself.

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Hannity and his "panel" are hoping Gingrich wins the nomination.

Carehn
12-05-2011, 08:56 PM
he says that when its convenient for him to say it. when it comes to judging democrats he doesn't mind going back 15 years. hypocrite

+1 Yep

Koz
12-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Hannity must be scared shitless right now of Paul winning the nomination.

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Hannity must be scared shitless right now of Paul winning the nomination.

Seriously. I am really fuming right now over the stuff I am hearing... Now, I remember why I quit watching cable news.

We have a big fight coming, everyone. Let's keep doing exactly what we are. DON'T STOP!

Stupified
12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
This board has really opened my eyes to MSM. I never watched Fox if I could help it so most of this stuff would have slipped past me.

Ignorance is bliss. Reality is far worse.

Feelgood
12-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Hypocrite. How many times has he mentioned Bill Ayers or Reverend Wright etc etc when talking about Obama.

I hate Hannity.

Dary
12-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Republican apologist = Sean Hannity

KramerDSP
12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
This board has really opened my eyes to MSM. I never watched Fox if I could help it so most of this stuff would have slipped past me.

Ignorance is bliss. Reality is far worse.

True that. Once you go Ron Paul, you see stuff really differently. No one else compares.

unknown
12-05-2011, 09:11 PM

Clearly, he and his masters are getting scared. Ron Paul's support has been nailing all of those candidates, Hannity is telling his audience to not care about that stuff.

Anyone else watching?

Just go look at the Hannity forums. Theres a good amount of RP types on there. Its probably pissing him off. And its not 15 years ago, he pushed for Obamacare right up until it got passed.

anaconda
12-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Anyone else watching?

I believe Ron has forced a different sort of game plan for the election this time. This "dump and pump" strategy with so many candidates is not something we have seen to this degree. And the severe black out of a viable candidate. For the establishment to be desperate for "anyone but Paul" is beginning to create uncharted waters for the media.

anaconda
12-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I'll bet if Ron were to win the nomination, the talk on Fox would be "what conservative will step forward and run as an independent so that Americans will have a sensible choice?" Or something like that....

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I knew it was bad. And I've seen Youtube clips and what not. But, I haven't watched Hannity in literally a year and half, after I decided to quit watching MSM and t.v. in general (with the exception of sports and couldn't be happier).

After tonight, it just further enraged me to think that there are over 2 million people watching (Hannity is second most viewed cable show) this right now and soaking it all up. People need to start waking up and quick.

StilesBC
12-05-2011, 09:35 PM
This "dump and pump" strategy with so many candidates

Hehe. I think it's "pump and dump." Dump and pump is what one does with a toilet.

edit: on second thought, that also applies to Cain, Bachmann, Perry et al

Chester Copperpot
12-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Anyone else watching?

Newt, Perry, and Cain are definitely not electable...

HA HA HA mother fuckers

trey4sports
12-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Hannity WILL start to lose his people if he keeps this up. The base will not be happy after hearing about Newton's past.

sailingaway
12-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Definitely need a Youtube over this.

Him and Dick Morris were saying Cain's support would go to Gingrich and Romney. And if not Gingrich and Romney, Bachmann!

Dick Morris said Ron's name once and laughed after he said it.

A lot of media are trying to build Bachmann.

bluesc
12-05-2011, 09:55 PM
A lot of media are trying to build Bachmann.

And it's working. In Iowa at least.

sailingaway
12-05-2011, 09:56 PM
And it's working. In Iowa at least.

They only care about Iowa for now.