PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann wants to host a debate.

Mark4RonPaul
12-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/posts/322600831102514?notif_t=share_reply

Ben Swann would like to host a debate on the night that Ron Paul has opted not to attend Trump's debate. He'd like to include Gary Johnson, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. About 3 minutes before I came here to post this, he said:

"...if you want to see it happen... push the campagins to agree... if they are interested, you might be surprised what could happen on this end!"

So, what's the best way to contact those 3 campaigns? I'd love to see a rival debate... or as someone else suggested, a debate the following night with all the same questions.

Lucille
12-05-2011, 08:35 PM
I would love to see that. Make it so!

lucent
12-05-2011, 08:36 PM
I don't want Ron Paul to lower himself to do a debate with Johnson and Huntsman. That would be seriously bad politics.

V3n
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
I don't want Ron Paul to lower himself to do a debate with Johnson and Huntsman. That would be seriously bad politics.

Agreed. An extended interview that could appear in segments on his channel, or only on the web would be awesome. I trust he would ask the hard questions, but be fair about it and allow the time for answers.

AlexMerced
12-05-2011, 08:58 PM
The debate should include

Jon Huntmas
Gary Johnson
Buddy Roemer
Fred Karger

make it the unknowns debate, I'd like to see that

IterTemporis
12-05-2011, 08:59 PM
If Romney would be willing to join in, then I would say that it is a good move. But as another poster said.. punching down is not good in politics.