PDA

View Full Version : Something is happening..

damiengwa
12-05-2011, 07:52 PM
It feels like Ron is really breaking thru. Prolly a little overboard with that last press release against Trump. If Trump so below you, why not move on? Anyhow, we need to phone bank hard...people are paying attention to Ron Paul, its his time to surge! I can see it now: Ron Paul Surge!

zerosdontcount
12-05-2011, 07:52 PM
I feel it too, you can't ignore the iowa and new hampshire numbers which are only a month away. I bet there is a ron paul surge in the next couple national polls.

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Now is not the time to slow down and get comfortable, not saying anyone is, but let's all keep that in mind.

Let's keep doing what we are doing, educating family and friends, reaching out to others and educating them on who Dr. Paul really is and what he is really about.

Let's keep it up and do this. Push, push, push in Iowa and New Hampshire.

justatrey
12-05-2011, 07:55 PM
First thing I just noticed logging in:

There are currently 1002 users online. 285 members and 717 guests

ronpaulfollower999
12-05-2011, 08:06 PM

Seems like Grassroots Central has been averaging 250-350 viewers for sometime now.

Where's that one guy with his 15% tipping point video? :)

ronpaulitician
12-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Co-worker, who was a big Gingrich fan months ago, then started liking Cain for a few weeks/months: "You know, I'm not liking Newt anymore. Looks like I may have to vote for Paul after all [in the California GOP primary]. Definitely not Romney."

I think Newt is the last "not-Romney, not-Paul" one to peak. If enough of the scandal money, scandal relationships, and flip-flops get through to the average voters, he may go down just in time for the real voting to start. And by that time, I think Paul will be left as the only "not-Romney" alternative.

A win in Iowa, combined with a Newt-drop... Holy Batman. We actually may win this thing.

georgiaboy
12-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Co-worker, who was a big Gingrich fan months ago, then started liking Cain for a few weeks/months: "You know, I'm not liking Newt anymore. Looks like I may have to vote for Paul after all [in the California GOP primary]. Definitely not Romney."

I think Newt is the last "not-Romney, not-Paul" one to peak. If enough of the scandal money, scandal relationships, and flip-flops get through to the average voters, he may go down just in time for the real voting to start. And by that time, I think Paul will be left as the only "not-Romney" alternative.

A win in Iowa, combined with a Newt-drop... Holy Batman. We actually may win this thing.

yep, I sense the same thing happening all around me.

tool
12-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWxaGRZ7Nrs

PaulStandsTall
12-05-2011, 08:11 PM
They might champion Santorum for all hours of the day until the caucus, he could easily appeal to conservatives with his family&values platform (nevermind the world sovereign debt storm)

eric4186
12-05-2011, 08:39 PM

oh wow, that is quite an incredible video right there. Share this one guys, lets make it go viral

Fermli
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
convincing people will be so much easier if the media starts explaining some of Paul's positions. A Paul victory in Iowa would go a long way toward accomplishing that.

ronpaulitician
12-05-2011, 08:45 PM
If I'm tearing up watching this now, what am I gonna do when he actually wins the GOP nomination, let alone the presidency?

IndianaPolitico
12-05-2011, 08:48 PM

Wow, that video is amazing. THIS is why I love the good doctor.

Tina
12-05-2011, 08:48 PM
If I'm tearing up watching this now, what am I gonna do when he actually wins the GOP nomination, let alone the presidency?

You'll be watching some serious history being made.

squirekyle
12-05-2011, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Okie RP fan;3810667]Now is not the time to slow down and get comfortable, not saying anyone is, but let's all keep that in mind.

Let's keep doing what we are doing, educating family and friends, reaching out to others and educating them on who Dr. Paul really is and what he is really about.

Totally agree, finished signatures to be a delegate and hosting a Ron Paul Like Bomb on Facebook, hope to join phone from Home calls soon. The R3VOLUTION is growing and will only get stronger, now charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's keep it up and do this. Push, push, push in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Unknown.User
12-05-2011, 08:49 PM
convincing people will be so much easier if the media starts explaining some of Paul's positions. A Paul victory in Iowa would go a long way toward accomplishing that.

We cannot rely on the media to explain Dr. Paul's positions. We need to help the official campaign spread the message.

georgiaboy
12-05-2011, 08:50 PM

This brought me to tears a minute into it. To think that "conservative" leaders in my government have hidden, squelched, and derided this man for so many decades just makes me realize how much else they must have hidden from me.

This footage is golden. How on earth does someone have access to it, footage from so long ago? Just wonderful to see, and oh, how eye opening this would be to so many millions.

plusrep.

opinionatedfool
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM

I'm not sure what guy you are talking about, but it does remind me of Dirk Sivers "How to Start a Movement" video. If you haven't seen, it definitely has some truth to it.

You can watch it here: http://the-opinionated-fool.blogspot.com/2011/10/starting-movement-may-require-you-to.html

Okie RP fan
12-05-2011, 08:53 PM
It's about to get ugly.

Watching Hannity's show right now (first time in probably two years) and I am infuriated over what is being said.

We've got a fight on our hands. Let's keep doing what we are doing. DON'T GET COMFORTABLE.

speciallyblend
12-05-2011, 08:54 PM
noticing the media still trying to push a huntsman surge as well,lol

ronpaulitician
12-05-2011, 08:54 PM
15% tipping point

Simon Sinek on ted.com (http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html)

opinionatedfool
12-05-2011, 08:56 PM
This brought me to tears a minute into it.

Same here... Great video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolution9
12-05-2011, 09:00 PM

...r e l i e f...

Rev9

KramerDSP
12-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Something is definitely happening. I think we can all feel the groundswell growing underneath. Keep doing what we are doing.

And by the way, "It's Trillions of dollars we're spending on these wars!" is my all-time favorite Ron Paul line.

unknown
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
It feels like Ron is really breaking thru. Prolly a little overboard with that last press release against Trump. If Trump so below you, why not move on? Anyhow, we need to phone bank hard...people are paying attention to Ron Paul, its his time to surge! I can see it now: Ron Paul Surge!

Wish more people would phone bank.

I dont think they realize that we're not campaigning. Its a few simple questions. We dont even leave messages, theres a button for that...

Fermli
12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Remember when Paul said on the Daily show... (paraphrasing) I think we're on the verge of an explosion of interest in this campaign.

Looks like it's going to be another successful prediction.

And the video linked ITT is amazing. Good work whoever created it.

No Free Beer
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
history is on our side, boys...

Feelgood
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM
They might champion Santorum for all hours of the day until the caucus, he could easily appeal to conservatives with his family&values platform (nevermind the world sovereign debt storm)

Bingo!

justatrey
12-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Wow, this deserves it's own thread. Great great stuff.

And we're not delusional, friends. Something is happening and it's up to us to make it happen NOW. Remember that the entire establishment is doing everything they can to stop us. There will not be another chance. There will be a Ron Paul 2016, but that's only if we elect him in 2012 :)

opinionatedfool
12-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Seems like Grassroots Central has been averaging 250-350 viewers for sometime now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0HIF3SfI4

hammy
12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Whoa, 1988 Ron Paul is INTENSE.

Jingles
12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
I just had someone I barely knew from highschool tell me how I helped him find the message of the liberty from random posts I made on facebook. He messaged me today out of nowhere asking me for more information, my views on things, and telling me he supports Ron Paul because of some random posts I made to mises.org and lewrockwell.com when refuting his argument that WWII ended the depression on his facebook wall months ago.

Yeah, something is happening and its good.

heavenlyboy34
12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Awesome vid. I kinda wish RP would dye his hair brown again. That alone would make him look younger and put to rest the "he's too old" nonsense.

Carehn
12-05-2011, 09:26 PM
We are the 2nd renaissance!

JakeH
12-05-2011, 09:35 PM
No army can stop an idea whose time has come. - Victor Hugo

Our time is close boys, we've just got to keep pushing. There's no letting up at this point.

Salvial
12-05-2011, 09:36 PM
That should've been the video on the front of the pamphlet, damn.

WD-NY
12-05-2011, 09:54 PM

Front page material - ISO SailingAway! :)

Is there anything more moving or inspiring than 'gruff/stern' Ron Paul set to a stirring instrumental score?

DavidScott
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
And by the way, "It's Trillions of dollars we're spending on these wars!" is my all-time favorite Ron Paul line.

Mine too! That was such an epic moment in the debate. I see it as a major turning point in this race.

Fredom101
12-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Remember when Paul said on the Daily show... (paraphrasing) I think we're on the verge of an explosion of interest in this campaign.

Looks like it's going to be another successful prediction.

And the video linked ITT is amazing. Good work whoever created it.

Good point! When I met RP in Sept 07, he really didn't sound like he thought there would be huge interest coming or that he realistically had a chance to win. He just seemed surprised that he had any crowds at all at his events!
This time around, he sounds a lot more hopeful that the numbers are indeed there, and they are just in the process of waking up to these ideas.

KramerDSP
12-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Whoa, 1988 Ron Paul is INTENSE.

1988 Ron Paul was certainly a force of nature. But on that specific show, he was told to play it up. He hates being reminded of his appearence on this show, and we've only seen glimpses of 1988 Ron Paul since then. It's usually when he's been insulted or attacked at a debate or during an interview.

KramerDSP
12-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Awesome vid. I kinda wish RP would dye his hair brown again. That alone would make him look younger and put to rest the "he's too old" nonsense.

No way! I think he looks much better with white hair than brown hair.

dbill27
12-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I've been getting positive comments every time I wear my RP shirt out and about. People of all ages some of whom say they just started paying attention to Ron and they've noticed he knows what he's talking about. He really is catching on!

WilliamC
12-05-2011, 10:56 PM

When there are routinely several 10's of thousands of guests and thousands of registered members then we will know he tipping point is reached.

I hope RPF is ready to upgrade their servers soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuwLwnUmOfQ

ryanmkeisling
12-05-2011, 11:17 PM
When there are routinely several 10's of thousands of guests and thousands of registered members then we will know he tipping point is reached.

I hope RPF is ready to upgrade their servers soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuwLwnUmOfQ

I think thats a Buffalo Springfield song?

kuckfeynes
12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL that's got to be a joke... The song title is wrong too.

ONUV
12-05-2011, 11:26 PM
HE WAS RIGHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53imCMnHzZA

Carole
12-05-2011, 11:33 PM

I have been very, very quietly feeling something is about to change. First time I have identified the feeling ever. Just trying to be very circumspect and reserved though.

We must give until it hurts. :)

WilliamC
12-05-2011, 11:34 PM
I think thats a Buffalo Springfield song?

I thought that looked wrong...

you got's to skip the add on this one though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s

XTreat
12-05-2011, 11:41 PM
I came home tonight to find this little gem in my inbox.

"So I am totally with you on Ron Paul now. Our country is, pardon my language, fucked without him. God save this Country. God bless Ron Paul and I pray American will wake up and realize he is now the only one running who really gets it."

Carole
12-06-2011, 12:00 AM

As Faux news would say, "You really cannot rule out Santorum or Huntsman, both of whom are showing gains in strength in the polls from 1% to 2% in a little over six months."

Carole
12-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Amazing, brilliant video. If I were rich, I would find a way to get this on television.

Feeling tearful. :(

Carole
12-06-2011, 12:25 AM
We are our own media. The MSM will not be participating in the rise of Ron Paul.

Bruno
12-06-2011, 12:29 AM

+ rep and welcome to the forums, amazing video. Posted to fb:

THIS is why I support Ron Paul on January 3rd. Decades of consistent, prophetic warnings of financial meltdown and endless war as we failed to protect liberty and abide by the Constitution. No politician has fought harder for our freedom and Ron Paul

scrosnoe
12-06-2011, 01:33 AM
sharing with R3publicans now!
great vid
brings back a lot of memories~

jkm1864
12-06-2011, 03:15 AM

Real Men don't dye their hair or use make up.