PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Poll: 24% Say Ron Paul Is ‘Most Principled’ Candidate

sailingaway
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
http://cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/medium/images/RON%20PAUL-IOWA-AMES%20IOWA-AUG%2011-smaller.JPG

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/iowa-poll-24-say-ron-paul-most-principled-candidate-17-say-bachmann-14-say-romney

kylejack
12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
So we know our message is getting through. Now voters just have to decide if they can agree with those principles.

bluesc
12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
14% of cacus goers who plan to vote for Newt don't think he's the most principled? Why are they voting for him then?! Anyway, this is what a focused campaign can do for Ron :). Awesome.

trey4sports
12-05-2011, 01:17 PM
lol @ Romney at 14%. I mean who really thinks romney has principles?

kylejack
12-05-2011, 01:17 PM
14% of cacus goers who plan to vote for Newt don't think he's the most principled? Why are they voting for him then?! Anyway, this is what a focused campaign can do for Ron :). Awesome.
For some voters, it's a question of deciding between a candidate totally committed to some principles you don't agree with (Ron Paul), or a politician who is sorta committed to principles you do agree with (Newt Gingrich), I think.

kylejack
12-05-2011, 01:18 PM
lol @ Romney at 14%. I mean who really thinks romney has principles?
Well he presumably has his religious principles and wouldn't cheat on his wife, I don't think.

RonPaulCult
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Well he presumably has his religious principles and wouldn't cheat on his wife, I don't think.

And that clearly makes him disqualified for this race.

iamse7en
12-05-2011, 03:45 PM
The other 76% are idiots. Even Bill O'Reilly will admit he's most principled. "He's an ideologue! See, I'm so great and so wonderful. I'm not an ideologue. I'm perfect."

Steppenwolf6
12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Who are the 14% that think Romney is "the most principled"?
Where do they live?
Have they ever heard of electricity?
Do they use washing machine?
Hard to believe.

Havax
12-05-2011, 04:03 PM
We're going to need all 24% of those voters to caucus for us and we can win this thing.

fatjohn
12-05-2011, 04:36 PM
The next campaign ad should be one against obama. Showing that we need a man of principle not of hollow rethoric. Paul must not punch down. If he comes closer to Newt in the coming weeks. The only one left to attack is Obama. That will prove to many he can win the general.

king_nothing_
12-05-2011, 04:46 PM
It's a crying shame that Ron didn't completely obliterate this poll by a huge margin. If there's any poll he should completely obliterate, it should be this one. I guess it just boils down to the fact that a certain segment of people want to support their candidate regardless of what the specific question being posed is. I can't imagine any honest person who is somewhat informed stating that Ron Paul is not the most principled candidate.

Matthew Zak
12-05-2011, 04:50 PM
The next campaign ad should be one against obama. Showing that we need a man of principle not of hollow rethoric. Paul must not punch down. If he comes closer to Newt in the coming weeks. The only one left to attack is Obama. That will prove to many he can win the general.

That is why I started attacking Obama early with my little supporter videos. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0DHwiIVOU