PDA

View Full Version : Trump dismisses Ron Paul as "joke" candidate.

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Trump: Huntsman and Paul are 'joke candidates'

The mogul said if the right GOP nominee doesn't emerge, he'll jump in as an independent

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45551313/ns/today-books/t/trump-huntsman-paul-are-joke-candidates/#.Tt0BvFtNquO

If “the wrong candidate is nominated to run” and “it’s a candidate that’s not going to win and not very good,’’ Trump said he would “certainly think about running as an independent.’’ Despite dalliances with a possible presidential bid in the past, Trump said he has never seriously considered it until this year

Original_Intent
12-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Ron Paul: Trump is a "joke" moderator.

Hmm, wonder which accusation sticks?

slamhead
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
I saw this live. What an egomaniac jerk. He is in desperate need of some blowback from Ron Paul supporters.

Dr.3D
LOL, I'd say he is a bit confused there.

Here was the real joke candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySTT-rxwSs

slamhead
I say we get some hecklers at his dog and pony show he is going to put on.

kill the banks
the Donald's bad hair day piece is now a muppet ... however the muppets do not approve this message

Patrick Henry
12-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Trump will save America.

Monarchist
12-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Just another asshole trying to pimp their ghost-written tripe.

Nate-ForLiberty
12-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Trump: Huntsman and Paul are 'joke candidates'

The mogul said if the right GOP nominee doesn't emerge, he'll jump in as an independent

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45551313/ns/today-books/t/trump-huntsman-paul-are-joke-candidates/#.Tt0BvFtNquO

If “the wrong candidate is nominated to run” and “it’s a candidate that’s not going to win and not very good,’’ Trump said he would “certainly think about running as an independent.’’ Despite dalliances with a possible presidential bid in the past, Trump said he has never seriously considered it until this year

If Trump wants Obama out of the White House and he believes the GOP nominee won't win, why would he run against him? That makes zero sense. why not take that 7 billion dollars and donate a bit to Ron's RevPac to ensure that Obama doesn't win.

Trump needs to be booed right out of the GOP.

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
If Trump wants Obama out of the White House and he believes the GOP nominee won't win, why would he run against him? That makes zero sense. why not take that 7 billion dollars and donate a bit to Ron's RevPac to ensure that Obama doesn't win.

Trump needs to be booed right out of the GOP.

I don't even know how he slid his greasy ass into the GOP.

IIRC, he has a long history of supporting democratic mayoral candidates.

sailingaway
12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Why do we want to advertise this clown?

CaptUSA
12-05-2011, 11:51 AM
I don't think this debate will happen. I'm willing to bet the pressure from the RNC and the worries from NewsMax will end it before it begins.

Ron Paul will look like a genius for taking another leadership position and having the lesser candidates follow him.

wgadget
12-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Rush Limbaugh is talking about Trump and how the Rs are dissing him.

He says Trump is "simply fighting back" against the R establishment and the Democrats.

LOL He's scared that we'll be coming after him next, IMO.

http://www.640wgst.com/pages/listenlive.html

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Ron Paul pans Donald Trump as false GOP deity

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/1211/Ron_Paul_pans_Donald_Trump_as_false_GOP_diety.html

Fresh off snubbing Donald Trump by refusing to participate in a debate he's moderating, Ron Paul blasts his fellow GOP presidential candidates for paying the billionaire businessman so much credence.

“I don’t quite understand the marching to his office," Paul said on CNN's State of the Union this morning, referring to the parade of presidential candidates who've met with Trump in recent months. "I didn't know he had the ability to lay on hands and anoint people.”

Paul rejected the debate invitation by deeming Trump beneath the presidency, while Trump released a statement saying Paul is "clown-like" and “willing to lie” and “either very jealous of Mr. Trump, stupid, or a combination of both.” The debate is scheduled for Dec. 27 in Des Moines, Iowa.

Host Candy Crowley asked Paul why his relationship with Trump turned so rocky, so quickly.

“He probably doesn’t like my position on the federal reserve,” Paul said. “It may be, deep down, philosophic … and his personality that doesn’t like to be challenged.”

Earlier this year, Trump himself had an extended dalliance with a Republican presidential run, ultimately deciding against entering the race.

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Rush Limbaugh is talking about Trump and how the Rs are dissing him.

He says Trump is "simply fighting back" against the R establishment and the Democrats.

LOL He's scared that we'll be coming after him next, IMO.

http://www.640wgst.com/pages/listenlive.html

Limbaugh has officially lost his mind then.

Paul is part of the Republican establishment???

That's so ridiculous I can't even laugh over it.

Romulus
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Trump IS a freaking D trying to hijack and sideshow the GOP nomination to get Obama the victory. He's a rat.

Bruno
12-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Interview with Slate on NPR right now. Guy had good things to say about RP, the most principled, consistent politician to be found, and that Trump is the one who is the joke.

Kords21
12-05-2011, 12:28 PM
If Trump did run 3rd party, it'd be funny if he wound up taking votes from Obama instead of Paul.

wgadget
12-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Limbaugh has officially lost his mind then.

Paul is part of the Republican establishment???

That's so ridiculous I can't even laugh over it.

He hasn't mentioned Ron Paul, of course. He's talking about Karl Rove.

Nirvikalpa
12-05-2011, 12:36 PM

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/1211/Ron_Paul_pans_Donald_Trump_as_false_GOP_diety.html

Fresh off snubbing Donald Trump by refusing to participate in a debate he's moderating, Ron Paul blasts his fellow GOP presidential candidates for paying the billionaire businessman so much credence.

“I don’t quite understand the marching to his office," Paul said on CNN's State of the Union this morning, referring to the parade of presidential candidates who've met with Trump in recent months. "I didn't know he had the ability to lay on hands and anoint people.”

Paul rejected the debate invitation by deeming Trump beneath the presidency, while Trump released a statement saying Paul is "clown-like" and “willing to lie” and “either very jealous of Mr. Trump, stupid, or a combination of both.” The debate is scheduled for Dec. 27 in Des Moines, Iowa.

Host Candy Crowley asked Paul why his relationship with Trump turned so rocky, so quickly.

“He probably doesn’t like my position on the federal reserve,” Paul said. “It may be, deep down, philosophic … and his personality that doesn’t like to be challenged.”

Earlier this year, Trump himself had an extended dalliance with a Republican presidential run, ultimately deciding against entering the race.

Excuse me? That's rude as all-hell.

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 12:47 PM
"Trump is a tax-hike-supporting, missile-defense-opposing, universal-health-care-advocating, eminent-domain abusing, Schumer-Weiner-Rangel-Reid-donating, long-time-pro-choice economic protectionist who in 2008 called George W. Bush “evil” and lauded president-elect Barack Obama as a potentially “great president” who would “lead by consensus.”

Travlyr
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM

From the comments,

On other news: Paul will also not be attending the Paris Hilton moderated debate.

HOLLYWOOD
12-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Warning! Two Hindenberg Gas Bags spotted over Manhattan. They're both Liberals, a Fasco-Corporate Philandering Welfare Queen Donald Trump teams up with Philandering Corporate Sellout and Political Lobbyist Newt GinGrinch

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/CHUMP_GRINCH.jpg

Original_Intent
12-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Wow, Trump is looking rather Oompa-Loompa-ish there ^

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=45552232&#null

That video should tell you all you need to know about Trump. Sounds like a very insecure guy to me. If he wasn't so sleazy in the way he did business he wouldn't be a businessman today, he would have ended his career with filing for bankruptcy in the early 90s.

PS I love how the only candidate who is attending his joke of a debate is Newt Gingrich lol

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Excuse me? That's rude as all-hell.

Sorry for posting twice in a row but I didn't see this and had to address it. My answer to you is that it is not rude. What was rude was Donald Trump responding to Ron Paul's "I won't be attending your debate, sorry" with "Who cares? I don't even want you there, you'll distract people from the real candidates you joke of a candidate, you're a clown". Ron Paul only responded to this whole thing after Donald got all huffy about him not coming.

EBounding
12-05-2011, 01:49 PM
I don't get it. What makes Trump "Mr. Republican", and Ron Paul a fringe extreme outsider? Trump's donated and supported democrats and railed against Bush. Why is anyone pay any respect to this guy?

Anti Federalist
12-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Sorry for posting twice in a row but I didn't see this and had to address it. My answer to you is that it is not rude. What was rude was Donald Trump responding to Ron Paul's "I won't be attending your debate, sorry" with "Who cares? I don't even want you there, you'll distract people from the real candidates you joke of a candidate, you're a clown". Ron Paul only responded to this whole thing after Donald got all huffy about him not coming.

I'm pretty sure she (Nirvakalpa) was responding specifically to this comment in Trump's press release:

“either [Ron Paul] very jealous of Mr. Trump, stupid, or a combination of both.”

That is rude.

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Ah, misunderstanding. Yes, that is rude.

Anti Federalist
03-11-2016, 03:02 AM
Necromancer bump.

Pay attention here folks.

klamath
03-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Necromancer bump.

Pay attention here folks.
But But but he is the second coming of Paul. He's anti establishment you know like Romney.....

Todd
03-11-2016, 07:35 AM
Hey doods....forget all this. That's all in the past. We need to get shit done and make America great again. Ron Paul had his chance..... And Trumps a real leader.

cajuncocoa
03-11-2016, 07:46 AM
But But but he is the second coming of Paul. He's anti establishment you know like Romney.....
I know you're being sarcastic and all, but you have to be careful around here these days. Some are turning into the likes of Boobus who might actually believe you.

klamath
03-11-2016, 07:53 AM
I know you're being sarcastic and all, but you have to be careful around here these days. Some are turning into the likes of Boobus who might actually believe you.
Sad but true.

mrsat_98
03-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Sad but true.

OMG you mean Trump is.not the greatest thing since Obama.

Voluntarist
03-11-2016, 10:08 AM
xxxxx

Scott_in_PA
03-11-2016, 10:02 PM
OMG you mean Trump is.not the greatest thing since sliced bread.
^^^Fixed it^^^

I've said that if it is going to collapse that I would rather it happen before I'm too old to fight back....I think it may be happening.

PhuckTrump