PDA

View Full Version : Paul is the front runner!

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-05-2011, 11:34 AM
You heard it here. Cain dropped out of the race, and was above Ron in Iowa. That makes Paul the frontrunner there. gg MSM.

VBRonPaulFan
12-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Nah, they propped up Gingrich just in time. All the polls places like Fox have been showing everyone shows Gingrich on top followed by Paul. However, Paul's polling has been extremely consistent and only increasing. As soon as people figure out Gingrich is a hack job and not the person he claims to be, everyone will flock to Paul.

Elwar
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Newt is like Herman Cain except without denying the bad things he did.

ryanmkeisling
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I worry about the electoral college. It seems to me there are a lot of opportunities for corruption there. No Constitutional provision or Federal law requires electors to vote in accordance with the popular vote in their States.

Todd
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
You heard it here. Cain dropped out of the race, and was above Ron in Iowa. That makes Paul the frontrunner there. gg MSM.

yeah....cept Gingrich took the lead.

Gotta stop acting like Ron is behind in order to win this thing.

too many gettin' complacent around here.

Keith and stuff
12-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I worry about the electoral college. It seems to me there are a lot of opportunities for corruption there. No Constitutional provision or Federal law requires electors to vote in accordance with the popular vote in their States.

Are you talking about the general election?

PastaRocket848
12-05-2011, 12:48 PM
..or for that matter the primary. if ron wins they'll simply lie and say someone else did.

it's hard to win a football game when the referee is on the other team. the RNC will lie, cheat, and steal to make sure we don't nominate who we want to, but rather who THEY want us to.

we better be very, very vigilant come election night. i hope we have a body in every precinct in NH. caucus states less-so... but primaries... psshhhh... they count the votes! they'll say whatever they like. we need to be there to make sure we have as much verification and record-keeping as possible.

Sam I am
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM

No, but State laws require that

ryanmkeisling
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Are you talking about the general election?

Yes I know its off topic but I have this nagging mistrust of the system itself. If RP does win the nomination even then despite the polls showing him close to Obama in the general what assurances are there that the system cannot be thwarted?

thehighwaymanq
12-05-2011, 12:54 PM
CNN 5 seconds ago "We need to start talking about Ron Paul because it's ridiculous he doesn't get credit when he's right under Newt" - Roland Smith and Wolf follows up "Ron Paul is doing amazingly well"